Fathering Autism #43 P. keeps crying, A: keeps lying.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do not see him lasting a year at App State.
Between the apron strings and purse strings and guilt...he won't make it.
On top of that and maybe even because of that, I don't think he has the testicular fortitude necessary to draw boundaries with the hambeasts so that he can grow up.
I think he's going to be a man baby all of his life.
Just my thoughts.
This is why I wish they would've just driven up with him at the proper move-in time, and let him go. Its like P needs to drag it out as long as possible.
And yet, I am not 100% convinced she is devastated. I tell you, shes crying one minute, the next she is sitting on his bed and making him clean out his room. Did you see the bags he was throwing away? I mean wth. Whats the rush? Maybe Im sentimental but I could never imagine making my kids clean out their rooms and dispose of their belongings before leaving for school.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
This, according to her in the comments, is the amount she SOLD. She also was the #1 "enroller." Yeah, just keep exploiting Abbie for your wealth. I need this bubble to pop soon.

I am not jealous in any way of her success Ass. She is the very definition of predatory in MLMs.
View attachment 206547
Pretty sure she has lipstick stains on her teeth here, and that face she's making just riles me. It's like her jaw won't close.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
MissKC, SpiritofSalty are Asa and P??? lol I am lost in this conversation, guess I'll stay lost!!
No, don’t be silly. MissKC & SpiritofSalty are not infiltrators. Period. And even if they were, so what. WutJen, you just do what you think is best and what you want. Not everyone has to agree with you. If you can’t take a little feedback from 2 of our members how are you EVER going to be able to handle the Maass Lovers when they come on the attack to rip your throat out? All this inter-Tattler nitpicking is just exhausting for someone like me who can see the value of everyone’s voice and need to be heard.
I just reread this and my quote and comment makes it appear like I’m scolding cathy77533 and I’m not. Nothing to do with the sweet Cathy. Sorry 77533.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I find it interesting that he skipped over Summers return to the house and her reunion with Abbie. I wonder if he’s finally realizing the negative connotations of her touching his daughter all the time.
I think he was just protecting her.
Keeping her an "afterthought" rather than showcasing her return like he has ALWAYS done in previous vlogs.
I think he was deliberately keeping her out of the spotlight so to say.
As I have said before, the allegations against Summer, with CPS, seem to be the most serious out of all the ones he rattled off.
Summer better get her tit together quick.
While she's at it, hire a good lawyer. Just incase.
People who have the power over others to make decisions about adults who are inappropriate with kids, don't play. Having video evidence of it, just makes their case stronger.
This isn't a joke or some type of game.
She really needs to stay out of Abbie's invisible circle from now on.
I wonder why that weirdo Guillermo wasn't named as well. He really needs to stay 6 feet away from Abbie at ALL times.
IMO.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
MissKC, SpiritofSalty are Asa and P??? lol I am lost in this conversation, guess I'll stay lost!!
Totally. Didn't you know, I (either P or A, pick one) just really like to cosplay as an irish-german autistic, blind woman in her late twenties. And I've spent north of 300 posts to just confuse you all and something something profit.
Now buy some slimelife, er, I mean buy merch, no - damn,erm - HATERZ!
Damn who do we blame for leaving the drawbridge down...it's like A&P&I forgetting to lock the door
Dammit, whose term is it to accidently-on-purpose jump in the pool and "swim"?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I can see Isaiah dropping out. I hope he doesn't and sticks with it, learning a thing or two about the world along the way. He needs to live like the typical young man he is.
Loads of kids his age go abroad and study, or take a year out volunteering or working abroad. He's still within reasonable travel distance. P is making a mountain out of a molehill. I fully understand it's an emotional time for all families, but this is a stretch.
The whole bedroom malarky is just filler content for the vlogs imo.

I'm really curious to see how the dynamics in their house changes with I gone.. and Becca in a few months.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Totally. Didn't you know, I (either P or A, pick one) just really like to cosplay as an irish-german autistic, blind woman in her late twenties. And I've spent north of 300 posts to just confuse you all and something something profit.
Now buy some slimelife, er, I mean buy merch, no - damn,erm - HATERZ!

Dammit, whose term is it to accidently-on-purpose jump in the pool and "swim"?
Do we have to strip in order to do it?😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Some of us look mad or bored when our mouths are closed. For these people, opening their mouth helps to liven up the face. An open mouth also helps create emotion. It's quite common to shoot subjects from slightly above so they lift their chin to look at the camera, as this straightens out the chin and neckline.
I get that. Not sure the emphasis meant by random bolding. Her gapped mouth doesn't make her look better. I was wondering if it was a trend I wasn't aware of...

Reactions: 7
No, don’t be silly. MissKC & SpiritofSalty are not infiltrators. Period. And even if they were, so what. WutJen, you just do what you think is best and what you want. Not everyone has to agree with you. If you can’t take a little feedback from 2 of our members how are you EVER going to be able to handle the Maass Lovers when they come on the attack to rip your throat out? All this inter-Tattler nitpicking is just exhausting for someone like me who can see the value of everyone’s voice and need to be heard.
I just reread this and my quote and comment makes it appear like I’m scolding cathy77533 and I’m not. Nothing to do with the sweet Cathy. Sorry 77533.
No worries! :) Thanks for explaining though I really didn't believe Miss Kc or SpirtofSalty were P and A :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 6
I think her mouth open plus looking upward helps hide her chins.
I really do think that is one reason why she looks like she escaped from the asylum in these pics. Wide eyed, mouth open, neck stuck out like a damn giraffe...all so she does not appear as enormous as we all know she is. What a circus act!😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The Hubs and I are trying to plan a little social distancing camping trip this fall in NC.🧡
Whilw doing our research this morning, I came across these 2 NC updates. First thought wasn’t about our trip, but what have the Massives done now. 🙈🙊?
I think they were hiking, and P slipped and rolled down the trail....perhaps taking Abbie with her, to "save" her from falling.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think he was just protecting her.
Keeping her an "afterthought" rather than showcasing her return like he has ALWAYS done in previous vlogs.
I think he was deliberately keeping her out of the spotlight so to say.
As I have said before, the allegations against Summer, with CPS, seem to be the most serious out of all the ones he rattled off.
Summer better get her tit together quick.
While she's at it, hire a good lawyer. Just incase.
People who have the power over others to make decisions about adults who are inappropriate with kids, don't play. Having video evidence of it, just makes their case stronger.
This isn't a joke or some type of game.
She really needs to stay out of Abbie's invisible circle from now on.
I wonder why that weirdo Guillermo wasn't named as well. He really needs to stay 6 feet away from Abbie at ALL times.
IMO.
OMG, I watched the Vlog where Guillermo had Abbie between his legs and said, "I can stay like this all day" WHAT??? Gross and way out of line!!!!He's a creep! I wouldn't trust him around Abbie!!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Just for more drama and fyi regarding Carol/MD...

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
There is only one way to make this wide snout look make any sense. How fitting to find this new eggplant emoji..you know...considering the “break out “ she tends to keep on her chin...😂😂 She enables me with these dummy looks! 😂😂
513D2CFE-DF00-409A-9D89-A2641DB5CB0B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.