Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Silverlady

I had an awful experience of joining LL, when I was well, not a rabid fan of the Maass’s .....but a fan. (Hanging my head in absolute shame) the woman is hard as nails with no compassion or understanding in her. She’s a verrrrry cold fish. Thank god I managed to extract myself but her behaviour told me something .... our Lady Muck is a heartless scammer.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 44

RocketQueen

VIP Member
My god they are so extra. Big Candy and Wayne are there too!? Who's next, Isaiahs 6th grade teacher? Their regular Amazon guy? The crew from Dunkin? Wtf is wrong with these people?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

lovesis

VIP Member
It’s so sad MD had to delete her channel and videos yet these weirdo leghumpers make videos and get another platform to bash people.

Im definitely making a YouTube but it’s going to focus on exploitation. I have gathered info from other channels as well and I’m going to put them all together. All the channels I focus on have disabled children. Making money off a disabled child by recording them like a side show attraction has got to stop. #Huxleyslaw.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
This has been a topic already and several people have voiced their disagreement with contacting the school.
However, it is not up to you to decide who has to leave and who doesn't. If you have issues with someone or something, contact the mods.
Exactly. We've already all discussed this and the majority of us agree the school should not have been contacted. Sam-I-Am has pretty much always been a wonderful and lovely member, posting a lot of insight and experience that I've appreciated a lot and I'm sure others have as well. I don't agree with contacting App state but I don't feel that she should be kicked off the site for it. I honestly do not want to see her get bullied off of Tattle.

As you said, Salty, it's up to the mods & owners of this site to decide who gets kicked off or banned. Leave that up to them. Aside from that you can use the report option or also put the person on ignore if you don't want to see their posts.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

RocketQueen

VIP Member
And if you all remember, there was someone here a couple of weeks ago eluding to how “something big is about to happen.” lol Was the something big, MD speaking out? She gave up!
Heres my thoughts, and my thoughts only....
No one is going to "take them down".
Its not going to happen.
If the scandal didnt, nothing will.
Their channel will die a slow and natural death as they run out of things to vlog about.
And eventually they will. They'll slowly go broke, Abbie will be a 20 yr old Princess still beating P's ass.
P's make up empire will have long dried up.
And its back to "real" jobs if they want to keep up with their outrageous lifestyle.
And I am fine with that. In the meantime I get to laugh at the disgusting people they are, and their lemming sub's.
Good times!! 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

Hotographer512

VIP Member
Ah. The Massives come to the Western part of NC and of course an earthquake happens!!
I don't know how we didn't see that coming!!!
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
What part of IMO didnt you understand? The discussions and posts aren’t there! Plus I don’t get enough time to scroll through hundreds of posts... you’re not getting my point! She went after isaiahs future.. I know the kids got his fathers attitude but to try and indirectly hurt him is just wrong... the longer he stays away from his parents he realizes there is actually normal people to look up to! Stop trying to hurt the kids .. we don’t want them hurt or removed or whatever we just want Ass and Piss to stop making lots of money off of poor Abigail
I'm pretty sure everyone agrees that Isaiah's school should not have been contacted. We're on the same page about that. You're trying to convince us of something we already agree about.

What I don't agree on (I can't speak for all of us but I think most of us feel the same way) is demanding that a member with a good standing and history be kicked off the site.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Sam-I-Am

Chatty Member
I will not post again with this account. If I come back, it will be a new account. This one is scheduled for deletion and will be gone soon... I won't take what I stated back, as I believe it was the truth. I could have hurt Isaiah a lot more but chose the route that I did because I knew it wouldn't. I won't regret that decision or apologize.. I purposely did not post my original email for a very specific reason.
So, please stop talking about this subject. My account has not been deleted, nor have I received anything from any mods. I am just taking a step back, due to schooling starting back for my kids and to let everything cool off but this account will be gone soon...

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35

Blasting

Chatty Member
its quite funny really.... eventually I really believe these channels that vlog children for money will be banned. (and not gossip sites ha ha)Particularly those that feature children with disabilities. The inability to consent washes over people’s heads. There is such a major conflict, despite other professed intentions like education, the grosser the violation of privacy & dignity, the higher the views. So abbies meltdowns, puberty, toilet issues, blood, bad days etc are pay days.
what I find morally repugnant is using a disabled child to make your living. Also P.’s Lime Life is a predatory business, preying on vulnerable women - bad enough in itself. But using your daughter and your autism platform makes it even more revolting.
I think people are very fond of Abbey, not so much her awful parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Baymaus

Chatty Member
Yikes. I'm trying to get caught up. It looks like a whole month happened since the last time I was here on Wednesday.....

I was in the hospital for a couple of days. I've been feeling really bad when I get out in the heat. Currently heat is all Florida has to offer.
My husband and I went to a fun small town and were walking around and I felt dizzy and my chest felt tight. One fun trip to the ER and some time in the hospital and a bunch of tests.... I did have the Coronavirus after Mardi Gras and my heart muscle is weakened. I only notice it when I'm exerting myself outside. My resting heart rate is 10 bpm higher than it was before I had the virus. They said this is not uncommon. They don't know if it is just temporary. So yeah. 2020 is a dumpster fire that keeps on burning.

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Wow

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Of course I thought I was the only one kicked off, I thought Sam got me kicked off! Sam if ur listening it’s funny that my head went there I have no idea the rules of this page lol winded up being the whole thread not just me ( I was being alittle self centered like Piggy lol) listen I missed you guys when I thought I lost u for good! We’re bound together, if that ever happens again we got over to that other place ( don’t know if I’m allowed to say it, not the fruit)
I am still traumatized. I kept getting messages asking what happened but I didnt know. Then everyone was moving and I couldnt go. I felt like I was going down with the ship! Now I have PTSD.
Post Tattle Stress Disorder. :)

• Haha

whatamidoinghere

Do these morons not understand that constantly blabbing about her makeup job and how "empowering" her makeup brand is, is in fact promoting the brand and encouraging the blind to give her money?

Also when Asa was hyping up P saying she was number one in the world and then during the video at the end the announcer says "number one for the entire US" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

MaidenX

VIP Member
Candy and Wayne joined them in Boone. I think they invited all of Jacksonville but some had other plans.

View attachment 206918
Why on earth did her mom and step dad show up? They are making this into some weird vacation trip? Is this normal? Lol they all went there, for a week. They can't all move him in. And what a week ago P, her mom, and summer where all in a large gathering of women slobbering all over eachother. Now at the college spreading whatever... and we wonder why we will be fighting this pandemic for the next year.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Catseverywhere

So that girl that was talking about MD in her videos has just posted a video trying to take down tattle. She's trying to get everyone to sign a petition :ROFLMAO: The wonderful thing is- it only draws more people to this site and some lucky ones will gain enlightenment. Leghumpers, come out come out wherever you are!

• Haha
  • Wow

Baymaus

Chatty Member
Truth tea!!! It is almost like she is throwing me usable content.😂Poor Humptys arm! She crushed it!😂😂
I think P actually has weight loss figured out. You eat whatever you want. You tell people you're losing weight. Anyone who says you aren't is a hater.

• Haha
  • Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
“We don’t push Priscilla‘s business on here.” Since when?????? Lies you tell, Moobie!
...back to the vlog

• Haha
  • Heart

Kermy

VIP Member
Tonight's vlog:

1. Cute deer
2. Nice scenery
3. And ruined by piggy
4. Nice bowl of refined sugar for breakfast
5. Stay Abbie stay.. she is not a dog
6. Piggy is an idiot. It's a freaking mountain , thank god she didn't have to drive where my mom grew up in coal mining region of PA
7. Congrats Jen good job
8. Wait I thought they had the best coffee better than Dunkin ever
9. She's afraid of putting her hands up and they laugh🙄
10. Liar liar pants on fire...she would have nada without FA or Abbie and she pushes constantly
11. He just admitted it's due to FA audience and her point makes no sense..dumbass without FA audience you have nada
12. She's worked her ass off..nope it's still there just look behind you. You can't miss it
13. Did they let App State know he's sick probably not
14. And now Asswipe is a doctor
15. Grow up Isaiah. I'm on my second course of amoxicillin in a month get over it
16. Outed as a liar on their own vlog. Asswipe says world .. limelife announcer says USA
17. Isaiah and a brothering autism blog. Don't be do overenthusiastic about the idea Isaiah
18. Oh lookie Cilla is soooooo surprised NOT
The end

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

zazaza

I was incredibly upset watching them talking about LL and P's success in today's vlog. they contradicted themselves and talked in complete circles, and seemed completely ignorant to the misinformation they were spewing. they openly admit it is an MLM, that she had an audience before joining, and yet, push that anyone can do the same as long as they "work hard" like Priscilla has? they may not openly recruit on every video, but like they said: they had a built-in audience. she instantly had people to fool into buying products, into signing up to sell - people who don't have that same safety net. they have built and grown this audience on the back of their daughter - not because someone worked hard as a #girlboss. (a daughter who cannot consent to being filmed or put on the internet, and whose actions are often used for clickbait video titles). to suggest that just anyone can do the same and build the same audience so easily is so ignorant and blind to reality that I cannot even comprehend it.

it scares me how members of their audience, including those who may be on the spectrum themselves, fall for this line of crap and sign up and potentially put themselves in horrible financial situations because of it. they can dance around it and say she doesn't promote on this channel, doesn't recruit on this channel - but she is "so successful" because of the audience they have built due to Abbie. not because of how hard she works or because she is any sort of natural salesperson or because the products are so revolutionary and amazing. without Abbie, without youtube and the viewers/followers that flood in because of that, she would not be #1 in anything. MLMs are set up to scam people, plain and simple. and the fact that she has used the FA platform to somehow scam the scammer should not be lauded.

• Heart
Reactions: 32