Fathering Autism #43 P. keeps crying, A: keeps lying.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@PhartBlossom,
Just wanted to respond to your post in the other thread so, I've copied & pasted it here:

"Prone to histrionics

Histrionic personality disorder:
A mental health condition that affects the way a person thinks, perceives, and relates to others.
Genes play a role in the development of personality disorders. Abuse or instability during childhood also may increase risk.
A person with histrionic personality disorder seeks attention, talks dramatically with strong opinions, is easily influenced, has rapidly changing emotions, and thinks relationships are closer than they are. "

This sounds so much like Princess P!! Very fitting.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Figured I would post today's chuckle over here also just in case
117337179_10221177897890780_5199334649565968926_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I would love to see a montage of pictures with Summer being inapropriate with Abbie. I have seen several screen grabs here with Summer holding her, in her face like you would a lover. The in your face, kissing and butt grabbing etc. Just proof of the lies Asa tells.

Yep... I am way too lazy to do it so, just putting it out there.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Weighing in on the MD thing. I only watched the Isaiah video (only because I didn't want to find the part in original vlog.) So I am not a fan or on some bandwagon. I have no opinion on her or her videos. So not everyone here was grabbing torches and pitchforks to rally behind her. I don't like bring lump in with the masses (or maass's for that matter.)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It’s so sad MD had to delete her channel and videos yet these weirdo leghumpers make videos and get another platform to bash people.

Im definitely making a YouTube but it’s going to focus on exploitation. I have gathered info from other channels as well and I’m going to put them all together. All the channels I focus on have disabled children. Making money off a disabled child by recording them like a side show attraction has got to stop. #Huxleyslaw.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
@PhartBlossom,
Just wanted to respond to your post in the other thread so, I've copied & pasted it here:

"Prone to histrionics

Histrionic personality disorder:
A mental health condition that affects the way a person thinks, perceives, and relates to others.
Genes play a role in the development of personality disorders. Abuse or instability during childhood also may increase risk.
A person with histrionic personality disorder seeks attention, talks dramatically with strong opinions, is easily influenced, has rapidly changing emotions, and thinks relationships are closer than they are. "

This sounds so much like Princess P!! Very fitting.
Histrionics also use the words I, me, my, mine A LOT. A whole whole lot. Everything is all about them.
I knew one. They are different than a narcissist but have the same me me me going on in their brains. It's amazing 🐖 and Assa haven't killed each other tbh.
Myself and several others chatted on Skype with a histrionic. Once we realized how batshit crazy she was, we would literally count the number of times in each sentence she referred to herself and send IMs to each other. 😜
We had to do something as a distraction. She was annoying af.
She's in my rearview now but I will never forget that experience.
It was insane!!
🐖 definitely has HPD, IMO.
Let's count the number of times she uses me, mine, I and my in her speech.😜😂

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Weighing in on the MD thing. I only watched the Isaiah video (only because I didn't want to find the part in original vlog.) So I am not a fan or on some bandwagon. I have no opinion on her or her videos. So not everyone here was grabbing torches and pitchforks to rally behind her. I don't like bring lump in with the masses (or maass's for that matter.)
I'm with you. I spent the majority of last week just reading and not really participating. I kinda felt embarrassed at the hype and the grasping at straws. Idk. Maybe its because I am stubborn but for a few days the vibe here was either you support MD or you're supporting the Maass'. I tried to stay objective but lets face it, those vlogs were a friggin mess.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Just to be clear, I didn't mean everyone when I said alternative leghumpers. I was just referring to the overall atmosphere I got. The general discussion became just a little onesided in my opinion.

Reactions: 14
I’m not saying this to be rude but why are we still talking about MD. She’s gone. It’s done and over with. Again not trying to be rude but it’s kind of going in circles and it’s a done deal.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I’m not saying this to be rude but why are we still talking about MD. She’s gone. It’s done and over with. Again not trying to be rude but it’s kind of going in circles and it’s a done deal.
I agree but I think it’s because there’s a lot of talk of continuing what she started and it gets a bit over the top with the YouTube stuff or claims over her health. Takes away from what most of us come here to do, have a gossip!! :)

Reactions: 12
Probably because others are talking about making videos. And it JUST happened. Not like it was weeks ago.

I do agree time to move on from talking about that specifically. Put that horse out to pasture

Reactions: 13
Ah. The Massives come to the Western part of NC and of course an earthquake happens!!
I don't know how we didn't see that coming!!!
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
It's unclear why you think this had anything to do with MD.

This is about child exploitation on YT - both for disabled and neurotupical children on social media platform. FatheringAutism, Myka Stauffer, 8 Passengers, Shaytards, DailyBumps...are lumped into the same category as Jon and Kate Plus8 and The Duggars.

#HuxleysLaw

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This, according to her in the comments, is the amount she SOLD. She also was the #1 "enroller." Yeah, just keep exploiting Abbie for your wealth. I need this bubble to pop soon.

I am not jealous in any way of her success Ass. She is the very definition of predatory in MLMs.
Screenshot_20200809-130755_Facebook.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.