Fathering Autism #43 P. keeps crying, A: keeps lying.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This, according to her in the comments, is the amount she SOLD. She also was the #1 "enroller." Yeah, just keep exploiting Abbie for your wealth. I need this bubble to pop soon.

I am not jealous in any way of her success Ass. She is the very definition of predatory in MLMs.
View attachment 206547
And yet the witch still cannot blend. Really I think she is doing it to make me nuts at this point
And as my nana would say "shut your mouth, are you trying go catch flies"

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It's unclear why you think this had anything to do with MD.

This is about child exploitation on YT - both for disabled and neurotupical children on social media platform. FatheringAutism, Myka Stauffer, 8 Passengers, Shaytards, DailyBumps...are lumped into the same category as Jon and Kate Plus8 and The Duggars.

#HuxleysLaw
If that’s your passion fair enough and hope you get what you want from it. BUT this isn’t the place to do it. We care but come here in our free time for a chat and gossip about them not to create a big movement. Or at least most of us.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
This, according to her in the comments, is the amount she SOLD. She also was the #1 "enroller." Yeah, just keep exploiting Abbie for your wealth. I need this bubble to pop soon.

I am not jealous in any way of her success Ass. She is the very definition of predatory in MLMs.
View attachment 206547
It is amazing she thinks the mouth gapped open is "super cute" and attractive. Not to even talk about her looks or personality... I don't understand her mouth constantly draped open. Is this a trend like the duck lips thing? Seriously asking I do not look at instagram to know what sheeple are up to these days.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It is amazing she thinks the mouth gapped open is "super cute" and attractive. Not to even talk about her looks or personality... I don't understand her mouth constantly draped open. Is this a trend like the duck lips thing? Seriously asking I do not look at instagram to know what sheeple are up to these days.
I mentioned it before as well I don’t know why she does it haha. Picture her standing holding her phone mouth wide open taking that photo?? Embarrassed for her. Also slinging make up from her phone, she could of said something about helping or empowering to soften the blow of money money!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If that’s your passion fair enough and hope you get what you want from it. BUT this isn’t the place to do it. We care but come here in our free time for a chat and gossip about them not to create a big movement. Or at least most of us.
*MissKC, SpiritofSalty
😆😆😆Hi Pigcilla and Ass.a😆😆😆 now you guys are reaching to new levels of crazy.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I think her mouth open plus looking upward helps hide her chins.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Predictions for how Isaiah will fare at college?

I think he will enjoy the freedom but struggle to fit in and will really miss being away from home. Covid lockdowns/shutdowns will give him the perfect excuse to go back home or to his grandparents. After that, I don't think he will go back and will transfer to a college closer to home.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Some of us look mad or bored when our mouths are closed. For these people, opening their mouth helps to liven up the face. An open mouth also helps create emotion. It's quite common to shoot subjects from slightly above so they lift their chin to look at the camera, as this straightens out the chin and neckline.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
So how do we get this from this? Does being on vacation mean you leave your chins at home? #asaphotoshopmyface #idon'tphotoshoporfilter #gluedbottomlip

1596994218305.png
1596994293556.png
1596994165102.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
*MissKC, SpiritofSalty
I think you are the crazy one. If you want start a cult to remove them go for it, but because I won’t agree with you doesn’t make me an undercover Maass member. I enjoy sharing my opinion that’s about as deep as it is for me.

• Heart
  • Haha

I think he will enjoy the freedom but struggle to fit in and will really miss being away from home. Covid lockdowns/shutdowns will give him the perfect excuse to go back home or to his grandparents. After that, I don't think he will go back and will transfer to a college closer to home.
I do not see him lasting a year at App State.
Between the apron strings and purse strings and guilt...he won't make it.
On top of that and maybe even because of that, I don't think he has the testicular fortitude necessary to draw boundaries with the hambeasts so that he can grow up.
I think he's going to be a man baby all of his life.
Just my thoughts.

• Heart
I would love to see a montage of pictures with Summer being inapropriate with Abbie. I have seen several screen grabs here with Summer holding her, in her face like you would a lover. The in your face, kissing and butt grabbing etc. Just proof of the lies Asa tells.

Yep... I am way too lazy to do it so, just putting it out there.
I find it interesting that he skipped over Summers return to the house and her reunion with Abbie. I wonder if he’s finally realizing the negative connotations of her touching his daughter all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
*MissKC, SpiritofSalty
If you read both of their past posts you would know neither one is a Maass
Also what this site is is in the name
Tattle = gossip
It's a gossip site , opinions are always welcome, attacks not so much

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

I am thinking he's going to have a very hard time at College.. I hope I'm wrong because I want him to spread his wings and live the life of a normal teenager!! He hasn't done that yet! I've never seen in any of the Vlogs that he goes out with friends..I find that so odd, but, that's Asa controlling him! I think Asa will control him the rest of his life unless Isaiah gets the courage to tell him, "this is my life, let me live it" I hope he NEVER goes back to P and A, the kid deserves happiness!!The past few vlogs he doesn't seem happy! Maybe it's the stress of leaving the nest,I don't know! I hope once he gets the hell out of that house he will love every moment of college life!!

Some of us look mad or bored when our mouths are closed. For these people, opening their mouth helps to liven up the face. An open mouth also helps create emotion. It's quite common to shoot subjects from slightly above so they lift their chin to look at the camera, as this straightens out the chin and neckline.
In P's case,, they photoshop the chins lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

I think it will be awkward at first for him - a learning curve. However, I think he will flourish and do just fine. I know he just might love the peace and quiet of his surroundings. I wish him well.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think you are the crazy one. If you want start a cult to remove them go for it, but because I won’t agree with you doesn’t make me an undercover Maass member. I enjoy sharing my opinion that’s about as deep as it is for me.
MissKC, SpiritofSalty are Asa and P??? lol I am lost in this conversation, guess I'll stay lost!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.