Fathering Autism #42 Life jackets are for dogs. These parents are self absorbed hogs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't think COVID tests came back so quickly. I've unfortunately had a few and they've taken at least 3 or 4 days for the result
And
Their CVS must hate them...doctor probably gave him a ZPack or Amoxicillin...all my pharmacist here does is slap the label on the packaging it comes in šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Even if they're busy I'm usually in and out

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Asshat keeps saying, "all the things" lol! Are other people beside MD making videos? Asshat said something about the complaint to CPS being that she is made to sweep!?! Wtf...This family is tit, but calling CPS is fucked. Also, I ask about other videos because he mentions sweeping and his address being given out in comments. Usually, someone on here would cattle or post that some idiot posted their address.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
when I've done reporting the state told me the people asked and they told them they are not allowed to tell who made the report. so it would be a he said she said. and they can't sue you for making a report if you're concerned. we all know they are lawsuit happy people those mass' are, just another way to make money.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just caught up on here and watched tonightā€™s video!
So the problem for me is like mentioned were they really called?
And mention of lawyers! To me seems like more of a tactic to stop all this. Secondly what does an award in parenting or whatever it was he was mentioning prove? Doesnā€™t mean you are a great human or parent!! There are teachers and nurses etc who are meant to be the most caring that arenā€™t good parents. He annoys me pulling out a crappy award. CPS turn up letā€™s say because they say theyā€™re doing a good job doesnā€™t mean anything, they wouldā€™ve only been shown some crazy loving set up, far from normal daily life! However saying all that what a waste of resources, I much prefer CPS time be saved for children who are in danger and such!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Exactly I donā€™t believe anything they say. Could be another tactic to gain sympathy. I donā€™t doubt that someone who watched MDs video possibly could have though, they might see Abbie being forced to participate in activities and exploited as abuse.
Yeah, they lie so damn much you don't know what to believe!! Could very well be looking for sympathy and clickbait, who knows, what I do know, it wasn't me and I doubt ANY one of us would call! A lot of you have been here for a long time,including me, not as long as you all though! Like I said, all of a sudden MD comes to the surface and CPS was called!

Reactions: 18
Calling child protection services about them is spiteful, ridiculous and a waste of precious resources, anyone can see that Abi has plenty of home comforts, is well fed and taken care of but what I did see after the visit is that A was on a high to the point of punchy excitement. Was he more worried than he's letting on because if that was me I'd just be sitting down utterly drained and breathing a huge sigh of relief that it was over. Isaiah was mirroring his father :rolleyes: and seemed ready for a fight.
I got that impression as well. He was excited by it, as if, yes, we got the reinforcement that we are great parents. Calling cps is wrong as she is not abused as in not looked after but I still think it is exploitation to film her all the time. Isaiah is so arrogant and needs to change his attitude before going to college, there is nothing attractive about arrogance.
I also hope nobody from here phoned cps as we discussed this the last time and we all said that is crossing the line.
Asa will be unbearable now though, weā€™ll even more unbearable.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Since CPS calls are anonymous, the only person I can see him trying to go after for defamation of character is MD. He could argue that one of her viewers called CPS because of her videos and also say the content of her videos is defamation.

Just my theory/guess.

Is someone from CPS even allowed to even compliment someones parenting? Where I live this is an absolute no-no. Case workers have to remain impartial until the case is closed. A comment like that can get you removed and the case reassigned.

Reactions: 29
He said their address was listed in the comments... their address was scrubbed from this forum a long time ago and I don't recall seeing it on here in the past few months and if it was it was scrubbed quickly.
I doubt it was someone from here, we've seen and commented before about the last CPS and were fairly unanimous that it wasn't a helpful move.
I've pretty much read all comments on MD videos and no one ever posted any address so I think he's mouthing off. I agree, I don't think this is a CPS issue. They don't care about exploitation unless it's a sexual offense. I've reported a few videos to YT like water safety and grabbing Abbie's butt.

Reactions: 15
I thought he was talking about suing MD for defamation of character based on the videos.

I hate that CPS was called on them. Just to echo what many people have already said, they're crappy parents in a lot of ways but they aren't abusive or neglectful. I hate that things like this make it so much easier for them to paint all critique as baseless. A lot of it has merit, it's just being taken to extremes in a way that really does just waste precious time that could be using to save children from actual abusive situations. And as I type that I feel angry all over again because damnit I do not want to agree with Asa on anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
In the video they say kid can't speak a word, she can't vocalize "no" but I have seen it and the company they had hired to write subtitles for the videos had seen it - and added to the subtitles. I have posted that here before, it's right here. They do ignore her signs and vocalizations, it's nothing new.

I don't know how these visits happen, do they call beforehand or just show up and do the inspection? Because I'm now wondering if Summer leaving had anything to do with this visit.
Someone calls CPS and gives their report. The receiver of the call then assigns an agent to the case, then they randomly show up at the house, ASAP to ensure that no one can ā€œprepareā€ for the visit, in case something is actually going on.

Reactions: 3
Is someone from CPS even allowed to even compliment someones parenting? Where I live this is an absolute no-no. Case workers have to remain impartial until the case is closed. A comment like that can get you removed and the case reassigned.
im gonna go with no. he likely said that to inflate his ego and make it sound like they are the best parents and get all their followers to praise them

This is Asa's pinned comment (sorry if someone already posted this)

Pinned by FatheringAutism
FatheringAutism 1 hour ago

Iā€™m pretty snarky and very angry in the vlog. We are dealing with a lot right now. I am sorry for the rest of you amazing people. Itā€™s just not fair. As an update the subscribers to this personā€™s channel are now trying to ruin Isaiahā€™s future because they thought they heard him say something he didnā€™t. I wonā€™t let this slide.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Since CPS calls are anonymous, the only person I can see him trying to go after for defamation of character is MD. He could argue that one of her viewers called CPS because of her videos and also say the content of her videos is defamation.

Just my theory/guess.
To prove defamation is harder than he thinks. She kept herself pretty much in the clear by saying it's her opinion and relating it to how she would feel. But, I found it interesting how they kept saying anyone can edit a video to show what they want! Idiot, it's what they do. To prove defamation they would have to prove she did alter the video in a negative way and supply the original video as comparison. But, I think he'll just try to a cease/desist letter.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I watched!!!! I am wondering though, was CPS really called? And who called? Someone from YT? I don't know if I believe that CPS was called!
I donā€™t underestimate The Masster Manipulator.
Is he so concerned about the recent backlash that he cooked this blog post out of thin mud?
We donā€™t see CPS
Just a staged doorway shot holding a pamphlet
They have received prior visits from CPS, could the pamphlet be from then?
Just another theory to add to the pot šŸ˜¬

• Heart
Reactions: 25
This is Asa's pinned comment (sorry if someone already posted this)

Pinned by FatheringAutism
FatheringAutism 1 hour ago

Iā€™m pretty snarky and very angry in the vlog. We are dealing with a lot right now. I am sorry for the rest of you amazing people. Itā€™s just not fair. As an update the subscribers to this personā€™s channel are now trying to ruin Isaiahā€™s future because they thought they heard him say something he didnā€™t. I wonā€™t let this slide.
He just canā€™t handle the heat. If he keeps bringing attention to it, more people will start to pay attention.

They are out in force on MDā€™s channel.
It would be gold if she turned her comments off.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.