Fathering Autism #42 Life jackets are for dogs. These parents are self absorbed hogs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are programs and companies that will monitor your social media to see where and when it's mentioned
This isn't speculation or rumor. Where I work before we were bought out my boss had an issue with an employee. He had been very good to this employee but she was out on disability. He continued paying her full
medical insurance and made up the difference between her disability payment and her salary. She was cleared for work FULL time but wanted to dictate her hours. He told her no...she told him fuck off and see what happens to you now, that was an interesting day. She proceeded to badmouth him, the company and the company employees, then sued him
The lawyers told him about whatever he used and everytime something was said online with whatever catch words they were given he got a notice.
I wonder if asswipe has something similar.
Oops length again sorry

Reactions: 6
How much longer are they going to keep trying to convince us that the haters comments mean nothing. Isaiah is supposed to have made a wisecrack when Arsewipe pointed something out to him and Isaiah is getting cockier by the minute. We get it ! You can’t stand not being liked. You can’t stand not being able to control the narrative on another channel.we know you can’t stand being hated, can’t stop crying, Arsewipe can’t stop lying, Abbie can’t stop honking.
WE KNOW

Reactions: 33
I like Kaitlin and Kaidale. She seems pretty down to earth and humble. She ain't living high on the hog like the Maassives.
But she wants to exploit her child just liken the Massives. Going down to part-time to vlog says it all. I just feel it is so wrong. Good vibes to u!

Reactions: 13
One of my employees is going to the same college as theirs. I almost died when she told me.

Reactions: 8
Definitely not the best time!! What was he thinking!! You know how everybody has that thing that bothers them mines violence especially to kids. I can’t believe he said that. Even Isaiah looked taken back!
No no no everyone....don't u know he didn't say "clock" to the face. Didn't you hear him say "kiss" to the face? Listen again, lol.

Reactions: 24
I think this has made them rethink much of what they post on their social media channels. We have seen very little of their usual posts after MD's video surfaces. I bet they are more careful about what they post or edit into the vlog for awhile. It won't be long before they slip up again because they become complacent.

The MAJORITY of the reason this is taking away from the last few days before Isiah moves to App State, IS BECAUSE YOU ARE LETTING IT BY FOCUSING ON IT! Ass is loving the new vlog content. ( not so much.) Ass switched the narrative to focusing on the negative.

and Ass probably were soaking in the unending adulation from the leghumpers after last night's vlog until tonight. They were thrilled to see the leghumpers go after MD. While all of this is going on, is not front and center with the sympathy posts because her boy is leaving. I believe the phone screen is her phone. I wouldn't put it past her to honestly feel like Isiah is abandoning her and not enjoying the thought of only having Abbie around. She may actually have to mother Abbie! The horror!

Reactions: 16
He does have a word filter that alerts him when certain things are said. He has admitted as much in the past.

Reactions: 4
I swear my hearing is getting bad, I cannot even comment on him saying dork, R, turd, all I hear is noise
Quoting myself, I just watched tonight’s vlog, when he replayed it I def heard dork, but he had to of edited it bc trust me I couldn’t make any language out If it originally AT ALL

Reactions: 5
I wonder how many times Abbie signed or tried to get ’s attention before pouncing! We have seen it hundreds of times. You know that oblivious Vicky sow had her snout buried into her phone as usual.

Reactions: 24
I think this would be a great title for the new thread.
I absolutely agree. We will be needing a new title tomorrow at this rate. I vote for this from @Stripe69 :
can’t stop crying, Arsewipe can’t stop lying, Abbie can’t stop honking.

Quoting myself, I just watched tonight’s vlog, when he replayed it I def heard dork, but he had to of edited it bc trust me I couldn’t make any language out If it originally AT ALL
What is really telling is that I honestly believe Ass and Isiah recorded Isiah saying "you're a dork" after the fact and edited it to sound like it did at the end of tonight's vlog. I MOST DEFINITELY did not hear anything close to a hard "k" at the end of the statement in the original vlog. I don't trust any of them. They all lie so easily and frequently that they cannot keep stories straight. We have so much evidence of that.

Reactions: 23
" can’t stop crying, Arsewipe can’t stop lying, Abbie can’t stop honking.." Add in, "and Isaiah is out of there!!"
That would a great subject line for the next forum!!!

Reactions: 11
I’m very sorry you had to go through those awful times

Reactions: 13
Yeah...I was thinking that if they’re willing to air their dirty laundry, literally, then one has to expect viewers opinions. He does sometimes admit to that. Sounds like he doesn’t think he’s youtuber critique worthy, when they have made judgement errors like arrogantly standing his ground on no life jacket for Abbie. I wonder if that came up w/ CPS. Maybe that’s why he mentioned sweeping? He avoided recent parenting shortcomings. I thought it was funny that Abbie was showered & hair fixed by P early. Hmmm....why isn’t that done more often? If they want to vlog, they can’t be lazy! And I’ve said many times, no, CPS or any school, etc needs to be contacted. If you’re a fan & reading here, it wasn’t any of us who contacted CPS. I don’t want to talk about the person here who contacted his school, as it makes me angry. Thx for making us look bad. We’re here in support of Abbie & want the youtube monetary gain & exploitation to END! I do believe it’ll happen in my lifetime. Who knows how many years I have left!

Reactions: 14
When I listened to the “original” playback I thought maybe he said something like “why are you laughing so hard”. It was definitely an ard sound to me. Have no idea how he conjured up “dork” on the new and improved version.

Reactions: 14
I like Kaitlin and Kaidale. She seems pretty down to earth and humble. She ain't living high on the hog like the Maassives.
No she’s not. Yet. They used to live more humble lives themselves. I hope she’s not following their playbook.

When he said he got up early to “smoke a butt” I was thinking he snuck downstairs to smoke a cigarette

Reactions: 15
Well that was ridiculous tonight. You put yourself on the net, your gonna be critiqued. A is very immature, P is just guilty. You know she spends 16 hours a day in front of her phone working “her business”. Abbie is prob frustrated with that plus I getting ready.
I really thought they were pathetic tonight.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.