Fathering Autism #42 Life jackets are for dogs. These parents are self absorbed hogs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for sharing!

I live in NC and we are 2 hours from Boone and we felt a low rumble similar to when our 90lb lap dog chases her ball down the hallway. Boone is 37 miles from Sparta. Driving distance is closer to 51 miles because of the Blue Ridge parkway.
Im in SC, I didn't feel anything but then I was asleep. All my neighbors said they felt it.

Reactions: 5
View attachment 206353
since we are on the subject of animals, here’s Julia as a pup. She’s a Great Pyrenees and now weighs 140ish.

And if I did it right, this is Oliver. He’s a 10 year old obese chinchilla.

I’d post my cats, but living on a farm there are at least 6 of them.
So stinking adorable.

Just thought Cilla was up there making another TikTok!!! 🤷‍♀️😂😂😂
OMG...I'm not safe then. I'll have to move.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Try the pickles! Use the juice in a Bloody Mary and eat the pickles on the side!!
This sounds yummy. I have seen the pickles, but just did not know if I would like them. Thanks for the lovely idea.😍

Try the peanut butter whiskey, it's delish too!!!!!
This WILL happen! I had never heard of peanut butter...I will make sure Man Meow looks for this the next time he is the store. Thank you!❤❤❤

Goodness Gracious Tattlers! New thread already! 😳 We are a busy bunch.
Good Morning Everyone!!!! 😻🌻😻

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Shave cream takes urine smells out. They use it in nursing homes. I still think she peed her pants.

At some point this has to feel insane. The blog before last when Issa waxed on about his awards for a second time, I saw Issa look sorta embarrassed of that, but then he looked his Dad in the eyes, saw he needed back up, and started the usual parroting of how awful people are to them. I say this...people are going to tire of the side show you present. You are a victim of your own devices. You better get a day job if you have any sense at all. View attachment 206362

This is my pet chicken, she was 9 in April.
❤A 9 year old chicken. That is so Awesome. Hi chicky chicky! ❤

Reactions: 3
This sounds yummy. I have seen the pickles, but just did not know if I would like them. Thanks for the lovely idea.😍

This WILL happen! I had never heard of peanut butter...I will make sure Man Meow looks for this the next time he is the store. Thank you!❤❤❤

Goodness Gracious Tattlers! New thread already! 😳 We are a busy bunch.
Good Morning Everyone!!!! 😻🌻😻
Yes, it's really good, I happen to see someone at our local pub order it so of course I had to try it lol!! We go through threads like P goes through cheese!!:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.