Fathering Autism #4 BabyMama wants her dues, autism being used

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahh, gotcha!

One basic thing about US law is that it CAN vary greatly in each of the 50 states (especially administrative stuff), unless there is a federal law in place that supersedes it.
So much different than Canada, here anything involving children, family court, young offenders etc. is incredibly protected.

Reactions: 4
I personally think he’s shitting himself because his baby momma is going to find out his income now. And their (presumed) scheme of hiding the money in P’s name will be outed, and therefore he will owe more money. God forbid he steps up and acts like a man.

Reactions: 20
Nah! He’s hiding more, I bet. I just watched the “victim video” it’s way more that he has not said. They r full of it!!

Reactions: 10
LGM has a new video out!
She has court records and DM’s from conversations with Asa. She warned him that there were sites going after his family and his illegitimate child and the child/mother was being doxed and he didn’t care. He said he knew about it and didn’t care!? He doesn’t care until it started messing with YouTube and money! Just when you thought Asa couldn’t get any lower he does

Reactions: 14
I personally think he’s shitting himself because his baby momma is going to find out his income now. And their (presumed) scheme of hiding the money in P’s name will be outed, and therefore he will owe more money. God forbid he steps up and acts like a man.
If nothing else comes from all this....I hope this one thing comes to fruition.
The child deserves a decent check each month.
The child should live just as well as Abbie and Isaiah.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
He reminds me of a spoiled roommate I had in college who threatened to sue anyone on campus who disagreed with her for liable.

Edited to add. I'm on my way to visit relatives in New Orleans. I'm following this but have to drive the car like I want to get there alive. I usually avoid alcohol in NOLA, but this trip may call for a Hurricane.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Whats sickening is he got 475k views.. on his dumb crying video.. I hate that we are helping them gain views/subscribers/$$$$$.... maybe that was his plan all along.. to use this to his advantage...

Reactions: 13
LGM has a new video out!
She has court records and DM’s from conversations with Asa. She warned him that there were sites going after his family and his illegitimate child and the child/mother was being doxed and he didn’t care. He said he knew about it and didn’t care!? He doesn’t care until it started messing with YouTube and money! Just when you thought Asa couldn’t get any lower he does
See. Told you guys she was playing both sides. She ran and told. Guess she is all bout that TATTLE LIFE. lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What does he expect really?
They are public figures of their own free will.
They hid a sin and a lie and a child.
There are public records of these things.
Somebody found these public records and told others where and what they were.
In this case the public documents were court documents, which do not lie.
He makes a fake crying video that was not 100% truthful in an attempt to redeem his transgressions and call people who aren't kissing his ass, garbage people.
That video was not believed by some, and people saw right through the BS. The video incited his vile, mentally challenged (IMO) fans who went on a rabid attack on different platforms on the internet.
These vile fans used the same modus operandi that they use on the FA platforms across the internet and went berserk and straight for the jugular to defend their Messiah.
He brought this on himself but as per usual he is placing blame everywhere but where it belongs.
IMO

Reactions: 14
I really don’t want to watch the video, I don’t want to watch pigcilla fake cry for 18 mins. So can someone answer this for me? It looks like he said in it he had told Isiah about it before others did. Did he mean like he told him very recently because this came out? Or years ago when Isaiah was younger?

Reactions: 4
I really don’t want to watch the video, I don’t want to watch pigcilla fake cry for 18 mins. So can someone answer this for me? It looks like he said in it he had told Isiah about it before others did. Did he mean like he told him very recently because this came out? Or years ago when Isaiah was younger?
His words made it sound like he told him when he was younger.
But as we know, it may not be the truth.
IMO

Reactions: 8
He was being very vague there. I took it as he told him very recently(because he had to), but before he received an email, but wanted it to seem like it was old news.

I'm also skeptical that anyone emailed Isaiah at all. You know he'd have been all over that the very second it happened.

EDIT: Asa does read here, he refers to himself as ASSA in one of the exchanges between himself and LGM.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I have just watched LGM new video and she tears him a new one. I have left a lengthy comment to all his cult.Idiots.

Reactions: 7
I think he does because that recent TikTok he made had a jump cut in it. It’s a simple TikTok that is done in one take, so why did it need to be edited?
Exactly! Sometimes when the vlog starts it's "hey guys! We're just hanging out!" Abbie has on jigsaw piece jams, brother has a brothering autism shirt on, they're showing us the Xmas ornaments the kid made who didn't know she was selling something and, moms getting ready for HER show! ! He didn't just pick up the camera and start. He had everyone out those clothes on and get in place. Disgusting

He was being very vague there. I took it as he told him very recently(because he had to), but before he received an email, but wanted it to seem like it was old news.

I'm also skeptical that anyone emailed Isaiah at all. You know he'd have been all over that the very second it happened.

EDIT: Asa does read here, he refers to himself as ASSA in one of the exchanges between himself and LGM.
He just said "the kids know". Okay, one of them. Nice. They donate So Much but, there is a child out there who is ALONE on Xmas and doesn't have a dad.

See. Told you guys she was playing both sides. She ran and told. Guess she is all bout that TATTLE LIFE. lol
Whp? Who told? Who is LGM?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Exactly! Sometimes when the vlog starts it's "hey guys! We're just hanging out!" Abbie has on jigsaw piece jams, brother has a brothering autism shirt on, they're showing us the Xmas ornaments the kid made who didn't know she was selling something and, moms getting ready for HER show! ! He didn't just pick up the camera and start. He had everyone out those clothes on and get in place. Disgusting

He just said "the kids know". Okay, one of them. Nice. They donate So Much but, there is a child out there who is ALONE on Xmas and doesn't have a dad.
This also adds to my point that they were just recently told. When he said "the kids" he was referring to Isaiah and Summer who apparently was also messaged in some fashion. If it were a "we told him long ago" type of thing why on God's green earth would they have told her as well. We all know "the kids" didn't mean Abbie. She doesn't know her ass from a hole in the wall. No way would she comprehend this.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.