Fathering Autism #4 BabyMama wants her dues, autism being used

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The saddest thing is that poor puppy is probably going to spend 90% of her time in the crate once the novelty wears off

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
The saddest thing is that poor puppy is probably going to spend 90% of her time in the crate once the novelty wears off
Sad but probably true, it’s not a toy but telling that to them is like probably talking to a wall, so sad. They could do so much better yet they continually don’t, #sodisappointing.

Reactions: 7
Why don’t they teach Summer how to engage with her? Grabbing Abbie and holding her to lick a sucker is weird. It seems like they are taunting her and Asa and Priscilla dismiss it as “horseplay”. Just because she’s disabled doesn’t mean she should be made to do things for “funnies”.

In an old video she did a puzzle, she looked focused and it kept her busy. She should do more activities like this.

Starts at 21:00
it's videos like these that led me to this forum. I found their videos relatively recently, and it was when going back to these older videos and seeing how much she regressed that opened my eyes. she used to do things like these. I remember another vlog where they asked her what she wanted to eat as a snack and she repeatedly picked "yogurt" on her iPad and when they opened the fridge she pulled a yogurt out - which compared to the seemingly random pressing of buttons she does now, when it seems more coincidental that she hits something more than once - is a huge advancement. with frequent and focused therapies, I think she could make a lot of progress, at least in her focus and understanding. but instead, they've scaled back her therapies and seem to be doing less than ever to help her. it's mind boggling.

Reactions: 9
it's videos like these that led me to this forum. I found their videos relatively recently, and it was when going back to these older videos and seeing how much she regressed that opened my eyes. she used to do things like these. I remember another vlog where they asked her what she wanted to eat as a snack and she repeatedly picked "yogurt" on her iPad and when they opened the fridge she pulled a yogurt out - which compared to the seemingly random pressing of buttons she does now, when it seems more coincidental that she hits something more than once - is a huge advancement. with frequent and focused therapies, I think she could make a lot of progress, at least in her focus and understanding. but instead, they've scaled back her therapies and seem to be doing less than ever to help her. it's mind boggling.
I wonder if they are scaling back her therapy so they can be more free to travel? I believe she has regressed compared to this video.

Reactions: 8
Oh I know.. Just like how Abbie learned to swim.... It was more of a "jump in and learn" than actually teaching her anything.. The dog will naturally learn but gosh, not before it probably almost drowns because no one is paying attention to her!
Also, yes, like he said, he was "looking up" puppies. I don't know of anywhere you could get that young of a puppy through "adoption." That puppy was purely purchased.. Also, see my post about the hip issues above ^^^.. I sadly wouldn't be surprised if in a year, if they still have Sandy in a year, that they are looking at major vet bills due to hip issues..
I'll be amazed if they still have her. I work in animal rescue and all of the red flags for the wrong way/reasons to get a puppy are there. Puppy was purchased as a gift, is not a good fit for the family's activity level, an animal's temperament changes as it grows up so they don't know what they will have in six months to a year..... I could go on and on. I do think people should adopt before buying. Why? Because I foster animals so they don't die in shelters. Every year the rescue I work with takes in as many as we can and we get them adopted into homes. Every year we get full to capacity and animals (even kittens and puppies) don't make it out of the shelter.
Am I shocked that they went and bought this puppy? Not at all. Adopting through a rescue means going through a screening process, waiting for the puppy to be vetted and having someone from the shelter visit your home. All of that is a much bigger commitment than just buying a puppy from a backyard breeder.

Last edited:
Crazy Nanny loved Abbie to death. I was watching the vlog where she gave her a 13th party and Priscilla looks pissed the whole time. its sad she left.

Reactions: 12
I can’t wait for the puppy to chew her phone and “All the things” , then we will se if she is so EXCITED then.

• Haha
I agree with the whole Summer horseplaying with Abbie and the sucker. If I were Abbie’s parents I would address this with both her and Becca. I have seen many times the inappropriate interaction between them. Poor Abbie, give the girl some dignity. What is wrong with these people.

Abbie shouldn’t be given hard candy ever because she so aggressively chomps them w/ her teeth. Reality will hit her hard when she breaks a tooth!

It's so obvious the Puppy was a "i'm so sorry I cheated and all my skeletons are coming out" gift from Asa. He is trying to sweeten her up and get fans to divert their attention to the current news of his third kid and cheating ways.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
When they decide they cant handle the puppy anymore they will make a vlog about rehoming the puppy, probably to a child who they think is deserving and make a big deal about it.

Abbie shouldn’t be given hard candy ever because she so aggressively chomps them w/ her teeth. Reality will hit her hard when she breaks a tooth!
So true, but Asa has stated she never has had a cavity, which is surprising considering how much sugar she consumes, but even with strong teeth you can still break them out. The way she bit that sucker was like a wild feral child. Sometimes I wonder if the reason she no longer gets therapy but 1 time a week is because they dont want her to improve. The wilder she gets, the better for the vlog. I have watched some of their early vlogs and she has regressed so much since then. It is so sad.

• Sad
I think the cute years are gone. She’s the body shape now of an elderly woman w/ scoliosis. She has little muscle tone in her jaw (which they’ve mentioned) her hands & feet are so weak looking, & her belly needs toning. They should be bringing her to PT whether in water or land nearly daily. But I don’t think anyone cares enough to try to change what everyone is seeing. And I worry she could have brain damage from violently rocking for so many years.

I think Assa got the puppy to encourage Priss to go for walks. I can’t imagine a full grown golden in their narrow kitchen & smaller roomed home. Their home isn’t all that big. They don’t even have a grassy area for a big dog to run in. And Mav has been so ignored on the vlog. I hate how they send him off so often & found it sad he wanted to leave & have more fun away...so the boarding place says, which i do believe. It’s just kind of sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I've noticed Abbie doing more random head movements 60 seconds into the vlog when she is having her breakfast. P is showing her the Valentines Day gifts gifts her brother and Summer gave her.
Obviously Abbie has no clue what anything means or what the gifts mean. All she sees is candy.
These gifts are given for content only as if to say "look how much Isaiah and Summer love Abbie"

I think Abbie's developmental delay is more and more at the forefront now. Her grunting and even louder yells seems worse too.

Reactions: 11
That puppy was definitely a diversion.
A gift from the master manipulator.
Hopefully baby momma will petition the court for a hearing to adjust the amount he pays.
But she can't do it if she doesn't know about the change to his income.
The fact he was in arrears as recently as December 2019, makes me wonder if he's even caught that up yet.
It's possible he has not.
#deadbeatdad

Reactions: 14
Mornin'

Can't be bothered with my kid...I know get a puppy!!!

I also agree Summer's behavior with Abbie is weird, very weird and I feel she does poke at and laugh at her. Like she is a circus freak.

I also believe Abbie seems to have regressed from videos where she is younger. Maybe that is normal for her affliction or maybe it's the way they treat
her, I don't know.

Anyway....

• Heart
Did you all see Becca's boyfriend there in last video.. on Valentines day... brought Abbie a sucker and a rose? This is just so weird.. why would these young people want to come and hang out with Abbie... on Valentines day?

Also.. the puppy is only 8 weeks old and can be around people but I would limit the number of people she is around because she doesn't have her shots yet.. there were tons of people at their house handling her... Also.. I would have liked to have seen how that first night went with the pup.. wonder how many accidents in the house? Imagine Abbie stepping in it and stomping it all over the house? Imagine the pup chewing up Asa's camera or P's limelight junk ...lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Where was some dude cutting Abbie's toenails?
I had to go back and look again.. he was actually opening a sucker right next to her feet .. the one she chomped down on.. at first glance it looked like he was clipping her toenails because he was doing something right by her toes.. sorry about that... I thought that would have been pretty weird. He also gave her a rose which she tossed aside.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah, the sucker. So a few days ago Summer is teaching Abbie to stick her tongue out, now she is restraining her trying to teach her to lick a sucker. I'm sorry...but that is just beyond weird, if it was my child and a adult was doing that to her? I'd be giving the side eye to that.

Is it just me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.