Fathering Autism #38 Scamlife retreat, learning new lies, 20lbs added to Tinkerhog's Thighs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100 percent agree with ALL of this!! Princess P probably hopes everyone will feel sorry for HER. Nope. I feel sorry for Isaiah that he's had to put up with all the BS that he has.
I imagine he feels a large amount of resentment. I suspect every thing in his life has revolved around Princess P and AutismPrincess. We cant do this because Abbie doesnt like it or we cant go there because Abbie will have a meltdown. Im sure there have been times where they couldn't go places because Pig was too big to do it or walk that long etc. Not to mention how does he get any sleep with all the honking going on all day and night long? I don't feel sorry for 🐷 not one little bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I imagine he feels a large amount of resentment. I suspect every thing in his life has revolved around Princess P and AutismPrincess. We cant do this because Abbie doesnt like it or we cant go there because Abbie will have a meltdown. Im sure there have been times where they couldn't go places because Pig was too big to do it or walk that long etc. Not to mention how does he get any sleep with all the honking going on all day and night long? I don't feel sorry for 🐷 not one little bit.
Remember back when P was deciding about the surgery (The talks in the car) and she claimed her weight had never stopped them from doing anything. Asa said it had, not just size-related but comfort. He didn’t want to discuss exactly what, but the look on both their faces was telling. She pressed for an answer, he kept his mouth shut. I think he actually said something about having talked to I. about choices in activities.

Reactions: 14
He may not feel any resentment yet because it is all he has really known. But I predict as he ages, and gets distance and independence, and starts meeting people and really seeing how hard and odd his childhood was, he may get pissed at A&P. I hope he will utilize campus counseling services while he is away from them, so they cannot interfere and have "group" work. I remember when they were sponsered by Talk Space, online counseling, Asa actually stood in Isaiahs room and listened. I was LIVID. One, his private feelings are not Asas business, parent or not. Two, Isaiah would never open up with Asa hovering around.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I wouldn't call it "swimming". but I have seen her mobile herself in water a foot or 2. I think the area she stays in the pool is fairly shallow too so her feet touch bottom. That type of "swimming" won't do much good if she falls off the boat without a life jacket.. They live so dangerously with her ..its amazing they haven't had any tragedies yet.
Good point. I don’t think I’ve ever seen her in the deep end of the pool.

Abbies just too impulsive, as her parents they should know that. How many times have we seen her suddenly try to elope and they are stunned because she hadnt done it in months? They could have the boat for a year before she decides to randomly jump off the side. Just STUPID. And assuming the water is too deep for her to touch, how long do they think she can tread water and stay afloat? She is terribly weak.
She tried to run off during the RV trip.

Reactions: 13
I bet once Isaiah goes off the school they will have summer or Becca watch Abbie or while she's in school, Assa and P go out in the boat alone. They just wont film it.
I've seen how easy it is to have water accidents and watched two grown men nearly drown trying to save someone. As quick as Abbie is they need to have her in a life vest the whole time she's on the boat. I did notice Isaiah was holding her hand during the vlog when she was sitting towards the back of the boat. I can't imagine it's very relaxing when you have to keep a close eye on her the whole time. It will only take one time for her to jump in and one of them has to go after her, for them to understand how important the vest is. Can you just imagine how hard that would be trying to tread water and hold on to her while she's fighting you and then trying to get her back on the boat? I can totally see that happening and they are stupid if they think it wont.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
They are never going to admit they're wrong on most safety issues
Asshat is a legend in his own mind who thinks he knows it all. His excuse is I know my daughter.. if that's the case he may want to stop vlogging and pay more attention to her cause clearly he doesn't
Piggy, oh where to begin
She's a spoiled little brat who really is surprised the world doesn't love her. Her down fall is going to be always having to have the last word..like I said you can't fix stupid
Will the boat be the beginning of the end, maybe. Not so much the expense but the blatant disregard for Abbies safety.
Problem is they will dig their heels in and do want they want, even if they know they're wrong
Sorry for the length

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
This is what I picture happening the first time ASSa takes out Summer and her friends!!! 🤷‍♀️😂😂😂:m:m
I have never posted a video, so hopefully, I did it correctly!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
They aren’t too stupid.. I think they will play the Georgia mask game... they are going to lay low with this because they know it stirred up trouble with the viewers. Ass will say he’s working on it when questions are brought up. Can’t lose viewers. After all it’s not caring what they think it’s just getting them to watch so they get views and money! But we will soon find out how arrogant they truly are I guess.

Reactions: 7
They aren’t too stupid.. I think they will play the Georgia mask game... they are going to lay low with this because they know it stirred up trouble with the viewers. Ass will say he’s working on it when questions are brought up. Can’t lose viewers. After all it’s not caring what they think it’s just getting them to watch so they get views and money! But we will soon find out how arrogant they truly are I guess.
Love”Georgia mask game”

Maybe when I., Summer, and Abbie are all in school, Asa will use the boat as an excuse to leave the house and putter around on it on his own. P. certainly has her own activities, but not much Asa can do that gets him out of there except errands and DD.
I seem to remember them living close to water, so are they convenient to where boat is stored?

I’m waiting for Asa to install the charcuterie board and refrigerator. Actually I’m so excited to see the continuing saga of the toilet. Hope we stay tuned long enough to keep me interested, because lately, it’s been a snooze.

Somebody get that woman a thesaurus.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh tit.....looks like P busted the long lace jacket thing out of the closet for the convention! LOL

Poor women are in for a treat
Oh no! That's the original Tinkerhog negligee get up. Those poor women are in for a treat. Not.

2 things one he’s full of tit that Abbie only jumps into her own pool cause she knows she can only do it there. There was 2 vlogs 1 showed Abbie running to get into the ocean fully clothed backpack on and summer had to run after her and grab her the other one they were at the beach probably around 6pm cause the way the sky looked they were all fully clothed and Abbie ran and jumped into the ocean and refused to get out. Asa had to go in after and drag her out. So he’s full of tit. The second thing has anyone ever seen Abbie actually swim?? All I see is her either floating or standing still in the pool? I’ve never seen her Actually swim underwater or even swim above water.
She cannot swim. She can tread water.

Reactions: 7
Good point. I don’t think I’ve ever seen her in the deep end of the pool.

She tried to run off during the RV trip.

Yep. And watch P. She doesnt move a muscle. Just hopes someone else will run after her. Lazy sow.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.