Fathering Autism #38 Scamlife retreat, learning new lies, 20lbs added to Tinkerhog's Thighs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2 things one he’s full of tit that Abbie only jumps into her own pool cause she knows she can only do it there. There was 2 vlogs 1 showed Abbie running to get into the ocean fully clothed backpack on and summer had to run after her and grab her the other one they were at the beach probably around 6pm cause the way the sky looked they were all fully clothed and Abbie ran and jumped into the ocean and refused to get out. Asa had to go in after and drag her out. So he’s full of tit. The second thing has anyone ever seen Abbie actually swim?? All I see is her either floating or standing still in the pool? I’ve never seen her Actually swim underwater or even swim above water.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
2 things one he’s full of tit that Abbie only jumps into her own pool cause she knows she can only do it there. There was 2 vlogs 1 showed Abbie running to get into the ocean fully clothed backpack on and summer had to run after her and grab her the other one they were at the beach probably around 6pm cause the way the sky looked they were all fully clothed and Abbie ran and jumped into the ocean and refused to get out. Asa had to go in after and drag her out. So he’s full of tit. The second thing has anyone ever seen Abbie actually swim?? All I see is her either floating or standing still in the pool? I’ve never seen her Actually swim underwater or even swim above water.
I missed those vlogs. Anyone have the link?

Reactions: 3
I wouldn't call it "swimming". but I have seen her mobile herself in water a foot or 2. I think the area she stays in the pool is fairly shallow too so her feet touch bottom. That type of "swimming" won't do much good if she falls off the boat without a life jacket.. They live so dangerously with her ..its amazing they haven't had any tragedies yet.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Abbies just too impulsive, as her parents they should know that. How many times have we seen her suddenly try to elope and they are stunned because she hadnt done it in months? They could have the boat for a year before she decides to randomly jump off the side. Just STUPID. And assuming the water is too deep for her to touch, how long do they think she can tread water and stay afloat? She is terribly weak.

Even their pool safety is ass backwards. I have a pool, and 4 grandkids ages 3 and under. The two oldest boys are two and three, and we took them to a 12 week swim course at the Y last year when they were 13 months and just over two. They really can swim now. And very well. But we still put their swim jackets on because they are toddlers. They could cramp or tire. Hit their head. Anything could happen. They act like Abbie is untouchable. One of these days I am afraid when she sneaks out and runs to jump in the pool she will slip and hit her head. If Asa just glances out and doesnt see her because she has slipped under the water, then what? I didnt open my pool this year because of COVID. I have to say I miss it as it has been a hot summer, but I also enjoy not being hyper alert worrying about the boys. ( my other two grands are not yet one) I dont understand their attitudes about basic safety when they claim everything they do "is for Abbie". Ok...then protect her you idiots! Rant over. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m beginning to think these YT money grabbers thought not wearing life vests was a great way to get everyone riled up and arguing. More views. More views, more arguing. More arguing....
Let’s keep watching to see if they wear vests tomorrow, how about next week?
Maybe brilliant.
I disagree. If the Maassives have shown one thing, it is that they can't deal with any reaction that isn't constant admiration. They only engage with "haters" and they delete and block a lot. Just look at those childish slap fights Asshat has on youtube. When they get overwhelmed, they upload a be-kind-pity-me-video.
Your theory also suggests that the boat is going to be a regular feature from now on. The usual proceedings are most often buying stuff, playing with it, get bored and forget the exciting new thing as quickly as possible. They are notoriously bad at following through with anything and Abbie is a sad reminder of that.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Here is Florida's law regarding life vests, they don't know crap! Below is the link if you want to check out all the regs as well as screen shots.

It depends on the size of the boat. Smaller vessels the life jackets are required to be worn but on 26 feet or more they aren't. So legally he is right. I think Abbie at least should be wearing one.

Reactions: 9
I wouldn't call it "swimming". but I have seen her mobile herself in water a foot or 2. I think the area she stays in the pool is fairly shallow too so her feet touch bottom. That type of "swimming" won't do much good if she falls off the boat without a life jacket.. They live so dangerously with her ..its amazing they haven't had any tragedies yet.
100 years ago, before we were allowed to be in the deep end of a pool, we had to take swimming lessons.
Back then, swimming was a stroke called freestyle. Unless you could swim up and down the pool length freestyle, you did not pass swimming lessons.
🐖 insists Abbie can swim.
I do not call dogpaddling swimming.
If the water safety experts recognize freestyle as swimming, then Abbie cannot swim.
Are IDD kids given a pass?
I would hope not and I don't think so.
There's a reason freestyle is looked upon as swimming and dogpaddling is not.
Just evidence of more of the hambeasts delusions.
IMO.

Reactions: 17
It depends on the size of the boat. Smaller vessels the life jackets are required to be worn but on 26 feet or more they aren't. So legally he is right. I think Abbie at least should be wearing one.
Just curious, what size boat do you think they have? I'm not familiar with boats.🤔

Reactions: 1
I missed those vlogs. Anyone have the link?
One was in Florida at the ocean maybe a year or two ago and the other was when they went to California. I am not talking about the one where Abbie jumped into the lake off the dock. I am not referring to that one because they basically forced her to. The two i am referring to she eloped both times and ran from sand into an ocean. Not the lake

Just look up fatheringautism she jumped in on youtube. one is a couple of months old (the lake) and the other is from two or three years ago.
I’m not referring to the lake one. Both the ones I’m referring to happened at the ocean. One was in florida and the other when they went to California.

Reactions: 7
I dont know a thing about boats. But even if it were a deluxe cabin cruiser Ab should be wearing a life vest. Its common sense. Well, for all of us it is....they dont have common sense. They probably think she wouldnt look like a typical teen if she wore one. They are just too caught up in appearances.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I wouldn't call any of what Abbie does "swimming". From what I've seen over the years, she can push off from the bottom with her feet, and sort of doggy-paddle 2 or 3 feet until someone catches hold of her.
If she fell into that lake without a life jacket, she absolutely couldn't or wouldn't swim anywhere. She'd panic and sink like a stone.
They are being incredibly foolish.

• Heart
They were in a lake. The boat isn’t anywhere near big enough to be an ocean approve vessel. I have been on one of the smallest boats allowed to go out into the ocean and it was double the size of their boat. Ocean approved boats have to be so long...
I would look up App State’s tuition but sadly, I am very tired today. It is a pretty penny, as Isaiah is considered an out-of-State resident...

Thanks everyone that tagged me in the boat’s registration numbers! I got them saved!!
Not disagreeing with you since I know nothing about boats. But it sounds like their intention is to bring it to the sea. There aren't sand bars on a lake. I have no doubt in my mind he'll bring it on the ocean regulations or not. They don't play by rules. This was from the transcript of the video.

View attachment 191234
They are in the Atlantic Ocean off the coast of Jacksonville...the lifevest/PFD is what they said...if they get stopped while boating there has to be a PFD for everyone on board. Life vest for those 6 and under must be worn. It's their option to wear one while the boat has the motor on. Personal floating device. Now getting stopped while drunk..hee hee, there's a fine involved.

Reactions: 8
She is probably so upset he is leaving because she will actually have to take care of her own daughter for a change. I bet Isaiah is relieved to finally not have to take care of his sister. I have heard him say he doesn't mind but that is a lot for a kid to have to take on and he most likely said that to spare his parents feelings. Let your poor son finally live his own life with freedom from having to cater to his sister all the time.
100 percent agree with ALL of this!! Princess P probably hopes everyone will feel sorry for HER. Nope. I feel sorry for Isaiah that he's had to put up with all the BS that he has.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not saying I want something bad to happen. I absolutely do not. But they really need a close call of some sort to scare some sense into them. Not one of them is a strong swimmer. And even if they were strong swimmers drown all the time. And saving someone from drowning isn't like tv. It is dangerous. People are drowned trying to save people often because a panicked person grabs onto the person and pulls them under with them.

They are ridiculously ignorant and exceedingly pompous. I don't know if it is their narcissist egos or they just lack something mentally.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I disagree. If the Maassives have shown one thing, it is that they can't deal with any reaction that isn't constant admiration. They only engage with "haters" and they delete and block a lot. Just look at those childish slap fights Asshat has on youtube. When they get overwhelmed, they upload a be-kind-pity-me-video.
Your theory also suggests that the boat is going to be a regular feature from now on. The usual proceedings are most often buying stuff, playing with it, get bored and forget the exciting new thing as quickly as possible. They are notoriously bad at following through with anything and Abbie is a sad reminder of that.
i agree they need admiration. But they also need clicks and views have been down. They are used to having others argue for them and relying on lots of deletes, but oh those clicks still count. Maybe both. I don’t know, because I am always good at finding conspiracies.

Reactions: 8
When your SlimeLife post gets more interaction (really just leghumpers saying she is pretty) on your Cecilia's Stuff and Things FB page than your actual Lipstick Pig page, you might not be as great of a sales person as you think.
51794324_1245767198912964_1025851946512154624_n.jpg

• Haha
We should have a sweepstake on how long the boat will hold their interest, Abi will soon tire of being restrained in a small area seeing exactly the same water as she saw the last time and the time before that. I can't wait to see the next delightful boating outfit P will appear in 🛥

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.