Fathering Autism #38 Scamlife retreat, learning new lies, 20lbs added to Tinkerhog's Thighs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The date of two years ago (June 11 to be exact) was dropped in his vlog. When looking back the vlog he did that day was all about buying a boat. So without a doubt that is the big surprise.
That was good detective work

Reactions: 7
They are getting hit hard on YT too with the life vest comments. I think they will loose support over this. The leghumpers are in full force, calling everyone Karen's. Haha this is to funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Such a garish display during the best of times, let alone during a pandemic. Willful neglect. No life jackets for two morbidly obese adults who are Each a heart attack waiting to happen, with a severely challenged daughter in their care. All The things don’t feed you — just like all that Dunkin’ doesn’t feed you. I don’t see how they can even afford just the insurance — on all the things but also they are buying their own health insurance. Just their insurance coverage alone must be so high. Then house payment, car payments, boat payment, all the gas for all the trips. Then the food bill. All the Amazon deliveries and Target runs. And tuition. Their internet/cable bill. Their electric bill. Pool maintenance. The outflow never stops. It’s just not adding up to me. I know there is money in YouTube — but I don’t believe they make enough for all this. If they did, they wouldn’t be selling face masks.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Can she tread water while trying to help a struggling person
Or in true Cilla fashion will she concentrate on saving herself.
Idiots

• Haha
Reactions: 25
ive been sailing for 12 years, my wife her entire life and sailing 101 states you wear a life vest the moment the boat leaves the dock
Yes but life jackets are just not "cute" it ruins their cute vibe.... same reason why they dont put a helmet on Abbie when she is on the bike or golf cart.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She has a point. With all that fat between 🐷 and Ass, they should float like a whale. Can she claim what she calls strong swimming? tit, who doesn't remember her in the water tube and flopping all over. I hope karma bites them squarely on the ass.

Make room in the corner for me.
View attachment 190848
Come on over 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Something else that pissed me off this vlog.
A&P making fun of the snack Isaiah requested. Moon Cheese is a GREAT low carb snack. I love it. So obviously Isaiah is trying to drop a few pounds before school. And he has to ASK for something healthy to be in the house. Not to mention, do you think P could manage to serve SOMETHING healthy?! I'm so sick of hearing her say "Its keto friendly!" like she eats keto or even understands it. That slop isnt keto when you put it on buns. And it doesnt matter if something is keto if you only eat that way once in a blue moon. And while they chuckle at his snacks there is of course a big ass Dunkin box on the counter. I hope Isaiah comes home for Thanksgiving thin and in shape, and hurts Mommys feelings by turning down her nasty, carb ladden, processed, Mom Chef food!!
Quick thought! It would be heaven on earth if he got to App state and changed his major to Psychology with a minor in health sciences. He would be perfect as a food addiction counselor! Hahahahah!! 🤣😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Such a garish display during the best of times, let alone during a pandemic. Willful neglect. No life jackets for two morbidly obese adults who are Each a heart attack waiting to happen, with a severely challenged daughter in their care. All The things don’t feed you — just like all that Dunkin’ doesn’t feed you. I don’t see how they can even afford just the insurance — on all the things but also they are buying their own health insurance. Just their insurance coverage alone must be so high. Then house payment, car payments, boat payment, all the gas for all the trips. Then the food bill. All the Amazon deliveries and Target runs. And tuition. Their internet/cable bill. Their electric bill. Pool maintenance. The outflow never stops. It’s just not adding up to me. I know there is money in YouTube — but I don’t believe they make enough for all this. If they did, they wouldn’t be selling face masks.
I just said a similar thing yesterday. They have to be in debt above their heads. The gravy train will end one day...then what? It’s like an accident just waiting to happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I wonder if they will play games at the SlimeLife conference... how about grease Piggy up with some product and see who can catch her. But you must hold the hog down for the count of 5 seconds if she wrangles loose then games still continues. Winner gets a set of waxy lipsticks!
I find it amazing that she said “only 10 ppl will be at the convention when it’s usually 50” but Summer and Candy are going! Such ignorant ppl

Reactions: 13
ive been sailing for 12 years, my wife her entire life and sailing 101 states you wear a life vest the moment the boat leaves the dock
I grew up in a coastal town in Ireland (until we moved to Germany when I was a preteen), which means I grew up being either on a horse or on a boat. There were two rules: Everyone but the fishermen are wearing lifevests the entire time and appropriate footwear (no wellies, no sandals. We were all good swimmers, but that means bugger all when you get thrown overboard by sudden movement, or just hit the water in a bad angle and get injured.
Also lol at them being able to get Abbie into the boat again. Those fatties are not even able to swim efficiently (except for maybe Isaiah). What they call swimming is floating around like rubber duckies and gently wobbling around. Not exactly lifeguard material.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Quick thought! It would be heaven on earth if he got to App state and changed his major to Psychology with a minor in health sciences. He would be perfect as a food addiction counselor! Hahahahah!! 🤣😂🤣
Seriously...I think a great career goal for him would be a photo-journalist. it would be something for him, that revolves around his interests, and not around his sister.

• Heart
reading more comments - I am beginning to think they literally might not understand the difference between recommended/best practice/standard and rule/mandate/law.

Like things are somehow safer in Florida because they have different laws? They did the same excuses with covid.

Reactions: 18
Hold the presses!!! Hold the presses!!!!

They purchased that boat strictly for views

it will be good for a couple of blogs then will fall to the wayside just like any other thing in their lives.

• Haha
You don’t need life jackets in Florida. And how well do they swim after alcohol all day in the boat? And no way is Abbie gonna use that toilet. And C can’t fit.

Reactions: 12
Can she tread water while trying to help a struggling person
Or in true Cilla fashion will she concentrate on saving herself.
Idiots
Kind of how she pushed Abbie in front of her when that "anaconda" interrupted their "hike"?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
A few things
1. Who the heck in that family besides Abbie will fit in that bathroom? Cillas ass won’t fit in there.
2. was the infamous coach cushion gone?
3. she will never fit in that shirt , by the way wtf was those shorts for? ( girls weekend perhaps)
4. Lets make fun of our son who wanted a health snack.
5. who thinks she had more food then that? Me!!!
6. I’m not impressed with the boat but can hardly wait til they name it the Abbietude🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
P said in those comments that they "are strong enough to help everyone."
Really. This is the same heifer that had to have Asa hold her leg up for a picture.
Cant lift her own leg, but thinks she can lift 110 lbs of dead weight from the water back into a boat?!
God I wish I wasnt banned LOL This witch is delusional!!
Let us not forget the epic tubing adventure where her fat ass almost drowned

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.