Fathering Autism #38 Scamlife retreat, learning new lies, 20lbs added to Tinkerhog's Thighs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope this family's ego and "all the things" come crashing down on them. The sooner the better. They just buy whatever their whims are. Spend like a drunken sailor. I would love to know how much of the house, cars, boat, electronics, cameras, golf cart. and alltheir toys are actually paid for completely. I'm betting they have loans up to their eyeballs.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I think I’ll take a break from the thread for a while. When i was watching tonight I felt angry at the way they rub peoples noses in what they have. Watching Abbie doing that therapy, I just thought, same old tit every time, no improvement at all and it’s kind of depressing to watch. I can’t stand A & P and I really don’t like Abbie at all due to how they have made her, so no point being around something that makes you feel like that.
It’s been great getting to talk with you all perhaps I’ll drop by sometime ❤
I'll miss you, Stripe! Tbh, i skip most vlogs and just read here, for the same reasons.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Actually pretty funny how they made it a point to say exactly how little Prigly ate of the subway. Every once in awhile, he does that. Like we dont see her massive portions the other 99% of the time. And her mojitos. And her fancy coffees. (not that I believe she only ate a half of a half of a half or whatever he claimed) But he must thing we're all pretty stupid. Too bad lotsa the Humpers really are....

Okay. So do I have this straight?
Big Prilly's gonna be sending Hello fresh meals to Isaiah at college? And he's gonna make em there?????
You see, this is exactly what everyone misses. I think he says that tit intentionally, to get her to STOP eating!!!!! lmao. If he doesn’t point it out on camera, he has learned that once the camera is off, her taste buds & food addicted brain take over & she’ll finish that sandwich & then some.

Reactions: 11
Oh! You know he will crash it soon!! It happens all the time, when you don’t take boating safety classes...
I predict he will say he was in the Coast Guard if questioned. Always on the defense.

Reactions: 15
And once again, the boat is for Abbie...Abbies happy thats all that matters....Poor Isaiah. Just ONCE it would be nice to hear them say "The kids will love it.", not just #autismprincess.

If P tries to cram into that toilet that whole wall is coming down.

Those painted shirts are something. Had an 80's flashback with all that neon.
I can't even imagine Abbie going in there... what if she goes in and won't come out? A poonami is only a matter of time.. :poop: :poop:

• Haha
How is buying a boat a project they have been working on for 2 years.. what is to work on? Finding a sucker who will loan the money?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
And once again, the boat is for Abbie...Abbies happy thats all that matters....Poor Isaiah. Just ONCE it would be nice to hear them say "The kids will love it.", not just #autismprincess.

If P tries to cram into that toilet that whole wall is coming down.

Those painted shirts are something. Had an 80's flashback with all that neon.
"if P tries to cramp into that toilet..."
I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How is your mother feeling? Was she tested?
Thank you for asking! She was tested by Hospice today. We will find out next week. I have to say, I am nervous. She really has a very hoarse voice. I am hoping it’s nothing. I’m keeping myself busy with my media database and external hard drive copying and moving. Enough to get me in trouble. Lol! Thank you again! ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I disagree about dismal prognosis. Some current research has remarkable results and potential, not necessarily for Abbie, specifically. And, yes mouse research is not human research, yet. That’s why I think Isaiah should go into science and forget ABA. i would like to see ABA out of business, not that I am pro or con about it, but that I would rather see a medicine that redirects the pathway of the defective gene.
Ab needs to spend a month or 6 with 'Cody Speaks' mom. She would learn more in that amount of time than she has in the last 10 years with PigLips and Asshole.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I can't even imagine Abbie going in there... what if she goes in and won't come out? A poonami is only a matter of time.. :poop: :poop:
Yup I see many a Jamaican blowout on the horizon
Piggy also better hope she (🐷) has no hurry calls cuz it's going to take at least 2 hours to back her butt into the toilet and then 5 hours for the fire department to get her out

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I didn't know about the boat either. I legitimately thought it was a new round of stupid merch, spearheaded by this ugly ass sticker. A boat would probably make sense, they seem to be more desperate for content by the minute and they are completely incapable to make sensible financial decisions.
Just like the house, when he mentioned the boat as their dream plan, the next week he has the boat. He’s able to live spontaneously because in some stats, he could be profiting 10’s of thousands of dollars each month off the back of his IDD/some autism daughter. When he’s up until 3am, he’s likely scouring the web for things he can buy ‘for the vlog’ & so to him, that’s ‘work.’

• Sad
I think I’ll take a break from the thread for a while. When i was watching tonight I felt angry at the way they rub peoples noses in what they have. Watching Abbie doing that therapy, I just thought, same old tit every time, no improvement at all and it’s kind of depressing to watch. I can’t stand A & P and I really don’t like Abbie at all due to how they have made her, so no point being around something that makes you feel like that.
I'll miss seeing you
There's always a place in the naughty corner reserved for you so I hope you change your mind and come to chat

• Heart
Hope you change your mind and rejoin us very soon!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh boy. I am already pissed about the vlog. I am going to need a stiff drink.
FB_IMG_1589370631098.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
🤣 That is a floating piece of crap. Oh wait it matches them. It’s perfect. I can’t stop laughing and my stomach hurts from surgery. I have tears I’m laughing so hard at this floating turd.

I have seen so many guys like Ass... I know everything.. I was in the Coast Guard and they run aground or get drunk and something happens. These are the assholes everyone else ends up rescuing and need others to call in a SOS for them.

• Haha
What pissed me off,aside from no life vest, is
1. They took the boat out in the pouring rain
2. Then he says he needs to work on the steering....asswipe you fix things like that before you take it out.

I guess people at the marina are going to do the same thing their neighbors are doing. Wonder what door in hell they opened

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.