Fathering Autism #38 Scamlife retreat, learning new lies, 20lbs added to Tinkerhog's Thighs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was frozen and the fool was trying to break it apart because she was too busy to take it out earlier to thaw. Not too smart.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Facebook words of wisdom...

Also, this scared me a little.
How can they afford a boat, aren’t they expensive. I think him saying she is looking at a boy on her phone is bullshit, they are so desperate for her to be a regular teen, she isn’t and never will be.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Assa looked at Thilly like ‘what the heck are you wearing now.’ If he liked it or if she looked good, he would’ve said so on camera. 🤣

Also, sorry if I’m late, but this popped up today when searching their channel. I listened to about 30 min so far. She needs to get to the point. Rambling.

I hope she rubbed some into her pignose.
Thilly is dense. All she has to do is put it in a glass dish & on defrost in the microwave for maybe 4 min to unstick it from the styrofoam tray. You’re right that she was only splashing possible salmonella everywhere. She’s such an idiot!

Attachments

Reactions: 6

So, I finally watched the Q & A video. How have we not talked about that yet?

-I definitely feel like 🐷's emotions about Isiah leaving causing him some anxiety.
-I hope once Isiah gets to college, he makes decisions for himself. I am going to say his edication and occupation choices revolve around Abbie. I hope he finds something that he is TRULY interested in. 🐷 talks over him during this question. Shut up and let him talk. I am willing to bet at some point, he will have morning classes. It is a rite of passage.
-Did anyone else see the 🐷 cringe moment when Abbie and Summer arrived back home? There was no hiding it. On that note, so much this being 💯% about Isiah. He can't live outside Abbie's shadow.
-I can guarantee you that people knowing about your family on YT will mean very little or to the horror of classmates. You DEFINITELY won't garner the same as Malia Obama did when she went to college. What a crock of 💩.
-All I see Isiah cooking at college is Ramen noodles, Mac and Cheese, and Totino's. Plus they have dining. So why are we talking about Isiah cooking for a date or friends? Even if the dorm has a kitchen, it usually is very basic. Also, Hello Fresh is expensive as hell. No college student or new graduate can afford it. And you "acting' for ads still sucks.
-🐷 is going to call everyday, and text at every chance. We all know that.
Just proves how little time she spent in college!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

So, I finally watched the Q & A video. How have we not talked about that yet?

-I definitely feel like 🐷's emotions about Isiah leaving causing him some anxiety.
-I hope once Isiah gets to college, he makes decisions for himself. I am going to say his edication and occupation choices revolve around Abbie. I hope he finds something that he is TRULY interested in. 🐷 talks over him during this question. Shut up and let him talk. I am willing to bet at some point, he will have morning classes. It is a rite of passage.
-Did anyone else see the 🐷 cringe moment when Abbie and Summer arrived back home? There was no hiding it. On that note, so much this being 💯% about Isiah. He can't live outside Abbie's shadow.
-I can guarantee you that people knowing about your family on YT will mean very little or to the horror of classmates. You DEFINITELY won't garner the same as Malia Obama did when she went to college. What a crock of 💩.
-All I see Isiah cooking at college is Ramen noodles, Mac and Cheese, and Totino's. Plus they have dining. So why are we talking about Isiah cooking for a date or friends? Even if the dorm has a kitchen, it usually is very basic. Also, Hello Fresh is expensive as hell. No college student or new graduate can afford it. And you "acting' for ads still sucks.
-🐷 is going to call everyday, and text at every chance. We all know that.
I’m more curious about which meal plan they signed him up for.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
😝😝Yes please! 3 shots of french vanilla if possible. I want to drink my calories just like HogMaass does each and every day!😂
I'd like a beer. Or several. My job is currently at fustercluck and edging close to dumpster fire.
To save money my company hired a bunch of contractors who have "IT experience." Um. No they don't. Unless being really skilled at mouseclicks counts. And one of them is also a PITA. Can barely operate a computer, argues with us that our answers to questions are wrong, and is just an all around "delight" to work with.
On top of that, these people are making simple things harder.

I've managed to keep calm. One of my coworkers lost it today. It actually made me feel better to know things really are that bad. I need a beer for the stress and a beer for the schadenfreude guilt.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So when Abbie doesn’t want to film, don’t film your factless speeches. Better yet dont film your severely disabled child for money. Go get a 9-5 job BOTH of you. On the other side, wait until isaiah is out of school.

Reactions: 12
Boats are money pits. We have a small sailboat and maintaining that thing and keeping it at the marina costs a small fortune every year.

We enjoy it and go out as often as we can. I can totally see them blowing off water safety as stupid rules and being "those" people out in their bigass boat.
My bf has a 36 yellowfin 2005) and if he didn’t do the repairs himself it would be a fortune, the fuel alone for it is crazy,

Reactions: 7
It was frozen and the fool was trying to break it apart because she was too busy to take it out earlier to thaw. Not too smart.
She was throwing into the crockpot anyway to make her crap chicken so frozen would have been fine
Yup that's an award winning mom chef
Also Omar the tent maker called, he wants to know if you liked the dress

Want any Dunkin???
Large iced, skim milk, 1 shot hazelnut, 1 shot hazelnut swirl, less ice
🙃🙃🙃🙃🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yes, unfortunately. I've lived to tell the tale
Yup you and me both. I have had issues with sleeping since I was a baby. I had to hear all the horror stories about myself. That and I have been a sleep Walker since I was a toddler. Lol.

Honestly until I worked with children with autism I never connected my sleep disorders to being considered "on the spectrum. "

if you wanna talk about feelings do it off camera. 😩 Money hungry dumbos

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.