Fathering Autism #38 Scamlife retreat, learning new lies, 20lbs added to Tinkerhog's Thighs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So is insomnia big with Autism?
Quoted at up to 80%.

added: Some may consider this a comorbidity. I think of it as one big biochemical stew with not much to gain by trying to isolate characteristics, since genetic mutations have varied and multiple manifestations. The 80% ranges in severity.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Hey, all of you in the naughty corner, do you need a refill on drinks and snacks? You have been there awhile.

Also, why do these people spend money like it is burning a hole in their pocket?
Thanks for checking on us @Msbullwnkl ! Crazy thing..I am craving a Mojito and a footlong from Subway that I do not plan on eating...on camera!😝🥰😝 You’re the best!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I live near a lot of lakes. My grandparents and parents owned boats. They both would say, there are two good days, when owing a boat, the day you buy it and the day you sell it.. It was always a ton of money. Also, if they run it in and out of the ocean, it costs even more to get the permits to do so... My scuba diver master instructor had a brother that had one in Ft. Lauderdale and he said the permits and insurance were crazy...

Thanks!!!
Spent a lot of happy times sailing up and down the Chesapeake Bay on the Maryland Eastern Shore.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I grew up on boats. My father took me on his small yacht when I was only 6 days old. I can't see the masses looking after the boat.

Reactions: 10
Hey, all of you in the naughty corner, do you need a refill on drinks and snacks? You have been there awhile.

Also, why do these people spend money like it is burning a hole in their pocket?
As long as you join us🤣
Some wine would be nice about now🍷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
The toys that they will lose interest in right away are getting more and more expensive. And hauling Summer and Mama in a car is not social distancing. And a small group in a hotel is not social distancing. I give up.

Reactions: 23
What is this? A swimsuit and cover up? A dress? A toga? A king sized sheet? Wtf is it?

1595467594293.png
1595467675002.png

Annnd,,,, she wipes her nose on it.

1595467812465.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I can't wait to see how Isiah is in college. I hope he flourishes and experiments. I am kinda hoping he switches majors and decides to study something that HE is passionate about. I could see him working with technology

• Heart
Reactions: 25
My father in law owned a 36 ft freedom sailboat. It was a lot of maintenance. With everything else they don’t take care of (the Massives not my father in law) getting a sailboat and letting it rot away is not in their best interest. Boats cost alot to maintain. It’s not cheap

btw...I miss the yacht club
Boats are money pits. We have a small sailboat and maintaining that thing and keeping it at the marina costs a small fortune every year.

We enjoy it and go out as often as we can. I can totally see them blowing off water safety as stupid rules and being "those" people out in their bigass boat.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The toys that they will lose interest in right away are getting more and more expensive. And hauling Summer and Mama in a car is not social distancing. And a small group in a hotel is not social distancing. I give up.
They simply don't care about distancing. If they were serious they wouldn't be going to any conferences. you could go to a large one and have no one infected or go to a small conference and have everyone infected. They don't care

• Heart
Reactions: 21

So, I finally watched the Q & A video. How have we not talked about that yet?

-I definitely feel like 🐷's emotions about Isiah leaving causing him some anxiety.
-I hope once Isiah gets to college, he makes decisions for himself. I am going to say his edication and occupation choices revolve around Abbie. I hope he finds something that he is TRULY interested in. 🐷 talks over him during this question. Shut up and let him talk. I am willing to bet at some point, he will have morning classes. It is a rite of passage.
-Did anyone else see the 🐷 cringe moment when Abbie and Summer arrived back home? There was no hiding it. On that note, so much this being 💯% about Isiah. He can't live outside Abbie's shadow.
-I can guarantee you that people knowing about your family on YT will mean very little or to the horror of classmates. You DEFINITELY won't garner the same as Malia Obama did when she went to college. What a crock of 💩.
-All I see Isiah cooking at college is Ramen noodles, Mac and Cheese, and Totino's. Plus they have dining. So why are we talking about Isiah cooking for a date or friends? Even if the dorm has a kitchen, it usually is very basic. Also, Hello Fresh is expensive as hell. No college student or new graduate can afford it. And you "acting' for ads still sucks.
-🐷 is going to call everyday, and text at every chance. We all know that.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
B.O.A.T = Break Out Another Thousand

I have a boat.... just a fishing one... but we spent more money on trying to keep it running than we did buying it. Currently doesn't run lol

I would hope they aren't getting a boat. The live like uneducated trash that won the lottery. They are going to spend until they are deep in a hole. Guess Ass isn't going to be successful in Ps parents eyes when they are moving in with Ps mom.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

So, I finally watched the Q & A video. How have we not talked about that yet?

-I definitely feel like 🐷's emotions about Isiah leaving causing him some anxiety.
-I hope once Isiah gets to college, he makes decisions for himself. I am going to say his edication and occupation choices revolve around Abbie. I hope he finds something that he is TRULY interested in. 🐷 talks over him during this question. Shut up and let him talk. I am willing to bet at some point, he will have morning classes. It is a rite of passage.
-Did anyone else see the 🐷 cringe moment when Abbie and Summer arrived back home? There was no hiding it. On that note, so much this being 💯% about Isiah. He can't live outside Abbie's shadow.
-I can guarantee you that people knowing about your family on YT will mean very little or to the horror of classmates. You DEFINITELY won't garner the same as Malia Obama did when she went to college. What a crock of 💩.
-All I see Isiah cooking at college is Ramen noodles, Mac and Cheese, and Totino's. Plus they have dining. So why are we talking about Isiah cooking for a date or friends? Even if the dorm has a kitchen, it usually is very basic. Also, Hello Fresh is expensive as hell. No college student or new graduate can afford it. And you "acting' for ads still sucks.
-🐷 is going to call everyday, and text at every chance. We all know that.
Wth are they promoting that requires $80 off for that to be a deal!?

Reactions: 9
B.O.A.T = Break Out Another Thousand

I have a boat.... just a fishing one... but we spent more money on trying to keep it running than we did buying it. Currently doesn't run lol

I would hope they aren't getting a boat. The live like uneducated trash that won the lottery. They are going to spend until they are deep in a hole. Guess Ass isn't going to be successful in Ps parents eyes when they are moving in with Ps mom.
Exactly. We inherited our $ailboat. The first maintenance/repair bill was a shock.

They seem to believe that if you can finance it and make the payments right now, you should get it. How about paying off the house or one of the cars first?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
💯 a boat. These people are pretentious and pretending to live on top of the world. They are clearly trying to cover up what unhappy people they are by spending money and hoping that will be the solution. Big house, expensive car, best of everything, expensive golf cart, filthy pool, dead plants.... the list goes on, will never make them happy. When you look at movies stars etc they usually end up broke and on the brink of rehab if not in rehab. I see this ending the same way and sooner than later.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.