Fathering Autism #38 Scamlife retreat, learning new lies, 20lbs added to Tinkerhog's Thighs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meh, he was saying all the things and lying like a rug. Make good choices Assa. Save some money for later, you may need it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I think scamlife pooplazzo has been cancel and it turned into a girls weekend
You know since Cilla had such a hard time lately 🙄🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
In the latest vlog Abbie is like... Who said cute boy? Dad you're the only one here who thinks he's cute! Just come out already!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Love how Princess P made sure to tell us that they're supporting local businesses by using the guy that was recommended to them by Crazy Nanny for Abbie's Art Merch... and I had to seriously lol @ God-Cilla saying that she & the design guy worked 'really hard' on making the design for the AbbieTude sticker... 😐😐
You put "I've got AbbieTude" in a couple of very basic fonts over top of the autism puzzle pieces... that must have taken.. all of three minutes??
🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Dear God, Sweet Jesus, Mary, Joseph and all the Angels above,
If The Maassives truly did get a vessel large enough to sail Moobie Dick and his school of sea creatures around the vast Atlantic Ocean....Please , Please PLEASE, let them name that barge.. The TWO TON TUNA.
Amen!🙌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Small boat......P., A., Abbie, Abbie’s backpack, Summer, sometimes I., cheese, alcohol, limes, mixers, more cheese, protein, NVBs, kitchen utensils and charcuterie board, refrigeration, electronic misc and cameras, waterproof camera bags (Patagonia, nothing but the best, name drop from Isaiah), ......big boat.

Actually it was big boat at P.

I want to see super huge life vests, do they make them?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
My father in law owned a 36 ft freedom sailboat. It was a lot of maintenance. With everything else they don’t take care of (the Massives not my father in law) getting a sailboat and letting it rot away is not in their best interest. Boats cost alot to maintain. It’s not cheap

btw...I miss the yacht club

Reactions: 15
I think he’ll call it The Abbietude
Ugh! You’re probably right! It will have puzzle pieces all over it! 🤮
On a positive note, I see plenty of material for us to chat about in the very near future!
Vlog Title.. Picture it..
Autism Meltdown: Abbie was angry.. Mama Sow is still lost at sea.
Clickbait title: Coast Guard tried to Harpoon Autism Mom
🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Should we start taking bets on how many
Jamaica explosions happen🙃🤣🤣🤣
I know mean

• Haha
Reactions: 23
My father in law owned a 36 ft freedom sailboat. It was a lot of maintenance. With everything else they don’t take care of (the Massives not my father in law) getting a sailboat and letting it rot away is not in their best interest. Boats cost alot to maintain. It’s not cheap

btw...I miss the yacht club
I live near a lot of lakes. My grandparents and parents owned boats. They both would say, there are two good days, when owing a boat, the day you buy it and the day you sell it.. It was always a ton of money. Also, if they run it in and out of the ocean, it costs even more to get the permits to do so... My scuba diver master instructor had a brother that had one in Ft. Lauderdale and he said the permits and insurance were crazy...

Thank you to @WowMeowMeowWow for the new thread title!

Please continue here!
Thanks!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Small boat......P., A., Abbie, Abbie’s backpack, Summer, sometimes I., cheese, alcohol, limes, mixers, more cheese, protein, NVBs, kitchen utensils and charcuterie board, refrigeration, electronic misc and cameras, waterproof camera bags (Patagonia, nothing but the best, name drop from Isaiah), ......big boat.

Actually it was big boat at P.

I want to see super huge life vests, do they make them?
Well, @Genomefan , if life vest manufacturers are anything like camping chair manufacturers, then the answer my friend is YES!
Please feel free to add to your list of boat items, giant camping chairs, because they have them. You can get one too on Amazon for $30ish. Tinkerhog sits in hers while Summer lays in the other! LOL! Picture proof in previous threads! 🤣😂🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
That’s another thing I don’t understand what’s wrong with ‘ normal ‘. People are so precious about everything these days.
@Stripe69 I had this typed out ready to go, stepped outside to water some plants and when I came back, the thread was already closed!!!:eek:

Anyway....replying to your earlier comment....

I agree! I don't have a problem with the word normal either, as normal defines the average, usual, or typical behaviors expected in society. 🤷‍♀️

Normal blood pressure is considered to be anything below 120/80.
Abnormal blood pressure is anything else.

It's normal to wait until the light turns green to proceed thru the intersection.
It's not normal to drive thru a red light.

You're gonna love these next examples...

It's normal to work hard in order to buy items.
It's not normal to burglarize and steal items.

It's normal to wear a bathing suit while swimming with family.
It's not normal to swim naked while swimming with family.

It's normal to not be disruptive at a restaurant.
It's not normal to honk and be disruptive at a restaurant.

I can come with many more examples, some even compliments of the mASSive family, but I will stop there!! :m:m

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hey, all of you in the naughty corner, do you need a refill on drinks and snacks? You have been there awhile.

Also, why do these people spend money like it is burning a hole in their pocket?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Ugh! You’re probably right! It will have puzzle pieces all over it! 🤮
On a positive note, I see plenty of material for us to chat about in the very near future!
Vlog Title.. Picture it..
Autism Meltdown: Abbie was angry.. Mama Sow is still lost at sea.
Clickbait title: Coast Guard tried to Harpoon Autism Mom
🤣🤣
I’ll be interested to see how they stop her jumping overboard and let’s hope we get another poonami

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.