Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
I just can’t believe that she isn’t toilet trained, it’s one thing changing an infant but to have to deal with changing Abbie every day, i just couldn’t handle that, why don’t they do something about it, it really is disgusting.
It is disgusting! At this point, shouldn’t they be somewhat aware of bathroom patterns? I feel like, since Abbie cannot communicate, it should be up to them to figure out the most common times she uses the restroom throughout the day.
For example, if they know she just drank a decent amount of toxic Mio drop water, after 30 minutes or so, take her to the bathroom.
I may be wrong, but gauging #2💩 should be even easier, as normally that does not occur as often as #1.
They owe it to Abbie to figure these types of things out. I have even thought, now that they are rolling in the dough (😈) , hire a home care individual to come in for a month or two, 6-8 hours a day and work on nothing but toileting.
If I were in their shoes for my sake as well as Abbies, I would be getting some shit figured out! Pun intended!🤣

Oh dear...look at Summer's upper arms!
Those are Tinkerhogs arms. I just cut out Tinkerhoglet Summers face and put it on 🐷maassive frame.😹

Poor you! You have had quite some transformation since then!
Yes I have! Thank goodness! ❤

If I see one more tattler ask for the link after it has been posted here at least 10 times it has been deleted I am going scream. Do people not read...they just post? WTF?

P cleaning the fridge while others want breakfast. That was weird and all the food and those damn flowers they waste money on, it is just awful how much waste. I have a vase of flowers in my kitchen...wild flowers I grew from seed and picked! Then they talk about buying stuff for the patio, buying stuff for Isaiah's room. BOOM! MERCH! Buy up all the discontinued and then buy new so we can buy all the things! And let Summer borrow Abbie for videos so she can make money off the fans as well.

Half the crap P is buying Isaiah, he will not need. Let him get moved in and get what he needs as he realizes he needs it! P thinks he will hide his wallet in a fucking safe every time he showers? That woman is nuts.

Oh hahaha Pot safe. It is fairly obvious Summer is partaking....kinda bet I is as well.

I do wish the ignored daughter would go after these horrible people. Odd those videos came up and then were deleted, wonder who did that?

I do wish a tattler would start a YT and post all their lies as well. The altered pics side by side.

anyway...
Summer and I...BINGO! That is what all those after dark cart rides are about. 😜

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

cathy77533

Chatty Member
She brags that paying cash means she didn’t have to have any pre-surgery education or therapy. Like insurance requires it just to be mean
That's why she's failing with her WL! She should of went to therapy! It's not what your eating Pricilla, it's what's eating you!!

CharlesJames

I just can’t believe that she isn’t toilet trained, it’s one thing changing an infant but to have to deal with changing Abbie every day, i just couldn’t handle that, why don’t they do something about it, it really is disgusting.
Sadly some autistic people like Abbie do not feel the sensation to urinate like us. They can be trained to go like a schedule then regress like the never were trained. Happens with everything they learn. Like Ground hog day.

• Sad
0:38 P says "She gets frustrated because she's not communicating effectively and we're not knowing what she wants."

So, it's Abbie's fault that she hasn't been taught more signs and it's also her fault that Tinkerhog and Ass-hat ignore or dismiss most of her signs.

Miss Priscilla, you can fuck right off with that one. Putting the blame on Abbie. That's a very shitty thing to do.
It’s no wonder that someone called CPS on them. They were so upset because they were scared that if they lost custody, then they would loose their paycheck, oh I mean their Autistic Princess.

• Angry

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
So Asa showed this on his vlog. Are these normal Autism meds? I'm not familiar with any of them.

View attachment 178384
The first one, Clonidine, not so sure. It says: This medication is used alone or with other medications to treat high blood pressure (hypertension). Lowering high blood pressure helps prevent strokes, heart attacks, and kidney problems. Clonidine belongs to a class of drugs (central alpha agonists) that act in the brain to lower blood pressure. It works by relaxing blood vessels so blood can flow more easily.

I wouldn't think that Abbie has high blood pressure but maybe she does??

Ziprasidone makes sense,
This medication is used to treat certain mental/mood disorders (schizophrenia, bipolar disorder). This medication can decrease hallucinations and help you to think more clearly and positively about yourself, feel less agitated, and take a more active part in everyday life. Ziprasidone belongs to a class of drugs called atypical antipsychotics. It works by helping to restore the balance of certain natural substances in the brain.

Hydroxyzine is an allergy medication that has a side effect of making someone sleepy. Hydroxyzine is used to treat itching caused by allergies. It is an antihistamine and works by blocking a certain natural substance (histamine) that your body makes during an allergic reaction. Hydroxyzine may also be used short-term to treat anxiety or to help you feel sleepy/relaxed before and after surgery.

Intuniv, (generic name Guanfacine) This medication is used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), as part of a total treatment plan including psychological, educational, and social measures. Unlike other drugs used to treat ADHD, guanfacine is not a stimulant. The exact way that guanfacine works to treat ADHD is unknown. Guanfacine is thought to affect receptors in the parts of the brain that lead to strengthening working memory, reducing distraction, and improving attention and impulse control. Guanfacine may help lessen ADHD symptoms such as being disruptive, inattentive, hyperactive, impulsive, and arguing with adults or losing one's temper.

The last three make sense for Abbie to take. The high blood pressure one, I'm not sure about. That sounds like a med that Asa or P should be taking... lol

(I got this information from the googles)

Stripe69

VIP Member
10 yrs bed bound to slowly walking on a treadmill! That is wonderful. 🌞Not only does that take a great deal stamina but a lot of will power. You should be proud of yourself. It is pretty obvious your fellow tattlers are proud for you!
I just read my husband your update, He said “ Wow! Keep up the good work”. He said hopefully soon you will be able to go up the apples and pears to take a nod!😜
ps...
it is nice to share some positive news with him from this forum. He can usually tell by my laughter that I am chatting with you guys and he claims I am up to mischief! 😹😹
Thankyou so much, it means a lot. I have always been very active, worked two jobs,etc until 10 years ago when I was landed with this awful chronic fatigue. I have always had bad anxiety but have managed to keep going but the cfs knocked me off my feet. I can finally see a little light at the end of the tunnel and it feels so good.

• Heart

Stripe69

VIP Member

Anyone who takes money from viewers and complains about buying an overpriced band for their Apple Watch can go fck themselves.
Yes , did you hear him mention that app for Abbie “ only fifty bucks “ that’s a lot of money to some people. He is so offensive.

• Heart

sachairiah

Just a quick update on my weight loss journey, lost 5lbs but most importantly I have been on the treadmill. I haven’t been able to do any exercise as I am mainly bed bound for 10 years. I am starting extremely slowly as I have chronic fatigue but it has meant so much to me to be able to walk a short distance. Sorry to bore you .
Congrats on your loss!! You're not being boring at all. Im also chronically ill and fatigued so i totally get how friggen hard it can be. I basically live on my couch because i just dont have the spoons.

Keep up the great work!!

• Heart

Sam-I-Am

Chatty Member
Just a quick update on my weight loss journey, lost 5lbs but most importantly I have been on the treadmill. I haven’t been able to do any exercise as I am mainly bed bound for 10 years. I am starting extremely slowly as I have chronic fatigue but it has meant so much to me to be able to walk a short distance. Sorry to bore you .
You are doing a lot better than some **cough** Tinkerhog and she doesn’t have any medical issues.. Keep up the great work and you are not a bore!!!
I enjoy you all and wished I had more time to be online... I hope everyone is having a great weekend!

• Heart

SpiritofSalty

Chatty Member
Well because of her extreme IDD. I'm a long time watcher and I feel that there is absolutely no way that she has the ability to discern that the camera her father is holding means she is being filmed. And that people will be watching her. She simply cant make that connection. Now...as someone replied..she may want nothing to do with the camera at some times...but I feel that means she just wants nothing to do with Asssa at those times.
I agree. She doesn't grasp the scope of being filmed and vlogging. She does, however know that something is different when the camera is there and she often gets annoyed by it. @Sam-I-Am described it pretty well.

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Boring. Tuned out before the twitch crap.
The car ride because Abbie was impatient: Stupid idea. She has to learn how to cope with frustration (deliberatly. As a learning experience. Not the stupid haunted house shit they constantly pull). Life doesn't always give you what you want, special needs or not. Also a car ride, because sh "has to get out sometimes?" Take her for a freakin walk. That wouldn't hurt the dogs to go outside either.
For those of you actually able to read social cues: Is it just me or is Asa in mayor suck up mode right now? Yesterday he answered to a couple of nice comments and today he says that they "are listening?". I don't know, I could be wrong....:unsure:
Oh you are correct. Asa gets "nice" when they receive a lot of critical comments. It appeared to me that he was biting his tongue when he said "we are listening." I felt like he wanted to lash out, but held back.

• Heart

lovesis

VIP Member
That just goes to show you, that FFF will sign anyone with a YT channel up to push their products.. It doesn’t matter what they do, as long as they have so many likes/comments, they will sponsor anyone to get more subscribers to their FFF boxes...
Exactly. Leghumpers are probably jumpin for joy. I don’t see why anyone would want something sponsored by her, the girl is as interesting as a fly buzzing around a room.

This actually looks bad imo. It takes away from the image of her being a friend of Abbie and just makes them look like greedy wannabe influencers. This girl literally doesn’t post about anything and has a Maass obsession, now all of a sudden she’s doing sponsors🤦‍♀️

Btw Assa. It’s rude & mentally abusive to talk to Abbie in a passive aggressive tone about how “jokes on her, you wanted to get up early.” Just look at her expression at that moment. She looked sad to me. And no reason to make her more nervous than she already is. 🙁

• Sad

SpiritofSalty

Chatty Member
Think I'll give that comment a thumbs down.:D:p
I just gave te video a thumbs down (with love ❤). I don't usually do that as it still increases interaction, but this just warranted it.
Btw, have you guys noticed that Assa started to brown-nose some commenters? I think all the backlash over the last weeks has left its mark...

• Haha
Reactions: 18

SpiritofSalty

Chatty Member
I thought she was a free spirit and that it was her right to strip nude in her home.
Not when Asa doesn't have anything else to vlog. And here we have another inconstistency that makes it harder for Ab. Sometimes she is allowed to strip at home, sometimes she isn't. Without any rhyme or reason. And I would bet my monthly paycheck that her sorry excuse of a family isn't transparent or tries to explain to her why they do things a certain.
I am so angry on Abbies behalf sometimes. She is treated like a sideshow freak and what she wants doesn't matter.

• Heart
Reactions: 18