Fathering Autism #34 With each new vlog the lies get bigger, so do the rolls on P's figure

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm guessing though that you are not severely IDD
No, of course not. I used myself as an example. The point still stands though, IDD or not. Just saying mental age = X doesn't do it justice. In practice we are averaging it and note important deviations ( in autism it is most often language). It is just an fyi though and carries no real weight. That could be a european thing or it can be that we are treatment focused and give a whole summary of goals, help needed (for the insurance), additional obstacles and so on.
Look at her language/signing: 20 months is generous. Motor skills are slightly higher. Manipulation tactics to get what she wants an especially adjusting strategies (signing, directing, guiding,whining, pinching and then kissing and hugging. The last thing would most likely be tantrum, but we never see it) are pretty damn advanced. Especially since she can adjust her behaviour depending on who is in front of her (she realizes that her tit doesn't fly with her teacher or Brandi, so she doesn't even bother doing it, which means she has a solid concept of different people and/or environments).
I am still trying to find out whether her behaviour in restaurants is deliberate to get the same food at home. That would mean delayed gratification and that is not learned until 4 or 5 years (google the marshmallow experiment. It's hilarious). Put a question mark behind that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Yes, let’s move on from her teeth. I’d like to see the step stool she uses getting on and off her bike. Just so I can be validated in one of my past statements saying that she wouldn’t be able to without one.
Also, going to get a workout in ... I’ve been lifting (moderate) weight since my hand injury this past weekend. Every time I do so, I imagine pig would be crying and complaining “this is so hard!!!” if she were in my place. What a shame.
I hope your hand is doing well...PT, the necessary evil, sucks.
I'm wondering if she's able to get her feet in the pedals yet without coaching

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes, let’s move on from her teeth. I’d like to see the step stool she uses getting on and off her bike. Just so I can be validated in one of my past statements saying that she wouldn’t be able to without one.
Also, going to get a workout in ... I’ve been lifting (moderate) weight since my hand injury this past weekend. Every time I do so, I imagine pig would be crying and complaining “this is so hard!!!” if she were in my place. What a shame.
I know she struggled getting on it the one time they showed it, and then when she called Asa up to tell him she rode it again he said "you got on and off by yourself?!" so I imagine it is a sight to behold lol. I used to enjoy lifting when I was young, too hard on me these days. People laugh but I have had a Total Gym for years and its perfect. I can still do a lot of resistance but its low impact. Back when I was a fan I even suggested one to P. Her jumping feet first into this Peloton is hysterical to me. Shes so out of shape, and I'm sure she doesnt stretch properly, etc. Shes going to hurt something.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He was the 5th grandkid but he was the favorite for sure ;)
My nephew was the son my father never had. He was for sure the first and most favorite grandchild. He will be 50 next year...Ha,

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I remember P saying she had the implants done now and was waiting to do more work until they got back from taking Isaiah. That foul be veneers.
I think, as someone with implants, they got their terms confused. Easy to do.

Reactions: 6
On my family’s side, my son is the 8th and last grandchild and my mother never spoiled him or any of the others. On my wife’s side, my son is the oldest grandchild of 2 and both his grandmother and step grandmother (nana) spoil him rotten
I spoil my two but usually with a little toy , something that Will last a bit longer than sweets and chocolate.

Reactions: 4
'''Back To School?

We've got a tough decision to make. Health, future, wellbeing, mental health, life, our jobs, other people's jobs, education, independence, are all things we have to consider with this decision. Will we send her to school next month? '''

Oh please I bet that decision took them about 2 minutes, Abigail will be back at school faster than a badger with his arse on fire.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
'''Back To School?

We've got a tough decision to make. Health, future, wellbeing, mental health, life, our jobs, other people's jobs, education, independence, are all things we have to consider with this decision. Will we send her to school next month? '''

Oh please I bet that decision took them about 2 minutes, Abigail will be back at school faster than a badger with his arse on fire.
Exactly! Especially when he said that he is looking forward to her going back (this was after the beep)

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
They can take Abbie to target or out for meals so why are they worrying about her going to school.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Holy shitballs, that was leghumper manipulation 1.01. "We have a tough decision to make so we are going to rationalize the decision we've already made. And now you are invited to agree in the comments and tell us how awesome and considerate we are"
Also "What more can the teachers do?" Well, they could learn that the virus is airborn and that faceshieldsdo bugger all without the students wearing masks:rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Ma’am. Cut the bullshit.
Something I just noticed about the bike shorts picture. Look at the size of her head in contrast to her shoulders and torso. It looks like a damn jack-o-lantern perched up there. Not right...lol

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Quick Update from Bounty this morning...
Bounty again states that they are not in sponsorship with Priscilla either. She is being asked to remove the post...
C9ACA3CD-4318-4827-9C8C-B1EE4A8C0BCA.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I remember P saying she had the implants done now and was waiting to do more work until they got back from taking Isaiah. That foul be veneers.
I meant “that could be veneers”
lol kids climbing on me

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.