Fathering Autism #34 With each new vlog the lies get bigger, so do the rolls on P's figure

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe the person ( forget who the newbie was) just got it wrong, I doubt she was lying, maybe she just got it wrong, some people think they heard something one way but it was another...but it’s a mistake, that’s all Lol
Nope. It was said and repeated and got bigger and more outlandish with every post. It was a total false thing that grew and grew and grew.

Reactions: 1
OK her hand holding the bag now looks HUGE. She now has one t rex hand and one hulk hand😅
And can I just say I hate #momboss🙄
Last, push for that Lane Bryant sponsorship 🤣
Like P&G they don't want you either
Good lord, now she's all teeth in this pic! I just can't!!

• Haha
Assa half brother had a stroke and it caused mild cerebral palsy, he lives by himself with helpers, which was the goal assa wanted for Abbie. I’m interested in Assa’s mysterious sister, no mention other than she is gay, has a couple of kids and lives in Oregon? Then Assa has also another (good looking) youngest brother, who has two little boys that Ab used to facetime, they live up near Assa’s mom and stepdad.
Ahh...I thought he had autism as well. I've only seen pics of him a few times and each time he is wearing one of Asa's autism tshirts/merch, like Abbie.

Reactions: 4
Assa half brother had a stroke and it caused mild cerebral palsy, he lives by himself with helpers, which was the goal assa wanted for Abbie. I’m interested in Assa’s mysterious sister, no mention other than she is gay, has a couple of kids and lives in Oregon? Then Assa has also another (good looking) youngest brother, who has two little boys that Ab used to facetime, they live up near Assa’s mom and stepdad.
His sister is on FB she looks like Asa and very much like her dad.

• Wow
My opinion keep it here
Also it's been suggested a few times to be a bit more discreet and not announce you posted something and the name you posted under when posting comments on their social media.
Face it we know they read here and so do the humpers so they're just going to take it as persecution against the oh so godly Masssquad and garbage people being mean
Goal is to try and make the humpers question the motives of Fathering Autism and Slimelife
FYI this is not directed at anyone in particular, just saying a little discretion goes a long way so don't yell at me please😊
I think you’re right. Best to just keep it here. They are their own worst enemy and ill just watch them crumble.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Can we please have the new term 'GuntCilla' on the new thread title? I'm not creative enough to come up with a whole title though

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thanks all! I did go at it. Haha! I think it was deleted. I can't find it. But boy was that fun!!!! 🤣
It is all deleted...I watched the whole thing as it went down. The fans are illiterate, mind numbed robots. P is scared shitless.

of course these are my opinions as I know none of these people

I totally saw you...you see me? wink wink nudge nudge

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh...I just found it!
Pots, pans, Cilla. Under the picture they took at the mall, the comment has a bunch of replies. Of course at some point they will be deleted.
[/QUOTE]
I went looking it’s all gone. I did see a humper telling Tinkerhog to ignore the negative.

Reactions: 2
🐷's page. The Cute" one 🤮 There's A Lot of comments! Haha!
I even had a leghumper send me a private message. I reported her. Lol
I missed the whole thing. 😭

I still couldn't find it. I looked at her personal page and 💄Mama. Good for you stirring the pot.

I did see her latest ScameLife promotion. I am no expert but these are NOT the same person in the Before and After pictures. Change my mind. I have seen this often with quite a few MLMs. It drives me bonkers.View attachment 178091View attachment 178092View attachment 178094
Her lipliner looks terrible.

• Haha
How come I don't know any of this? Jimeny Cricket.
I remember him saying he had a sister in Oregon and I read here that they weren't close because she was gay.. So I googled Maass Oregon. She came right up and then I looked for her on FB. I found her in 2 seconds lol.

There is also a professor at Appalachian State with her name from 2016. Wonder if they are one and the same?

ETA the professor at App state being her is assumption

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I remember him saying he had a sister in Oregon and I read here that they weren't close because she was gay.. So I googled Maass Oregon. She came right up and then I looked for her on FB. I found her in 2 seconds lol.

She also was a professor at Appalachian State.

Cool beans. huh.....I may go look. BECAUSE she was gay? Good grief. he said that in a vlog? That would be great for anyone starting a YT channel exposing them. I'm kinda flabbergasted.

Assa and Guntcilla can take Abs out shopping and to eat but sending her to school is another feat!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Cool beans. huh.....I may go look. BECAUSE she was gay? Good grief. he said that in a vlog? That would be great for anyone starting a YT channel exposing them. I'm kinda flabbergasted.
That's what I heard but not sure if that's true. He never mentions her. She has a photo with Asa's dad so I'm sure that's her. And she looks like Asa.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.