Fathering Autism #34 With each new vlog the lies get bigger, so do the rolls on P's figure

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bummer, I don't have Facebook so can't see the comments
[/QUOTE]
Too late. She already deleted them.

Do you think she is heavier now? I kind of think so. Her face has definitely taken a great plunge into the sea of hog face abyss since January. 🤡

Boy I've never seen her smile that big. Shes got her poncho on...bet shes goin' for ice cream. Or cheese. What else could make her look so joyous?!
She has it all hidden underneath that poncho! She probably took several trips to the bathroom to get her couple hits off of her stashed cooter board and ice cream carton! 🐽

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Yeesh!!!! Y'all really went at it over there! Just got done reading! Good for you, "ma'am" , lol!
Thanks all! I did go at it. Haha! I think it was deleted. I can't find it. But boy was that fun!!!! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm not sure people get mad when called out. I think it's more of the tone used when questioned about it.
There's a difference in saying oh, are you sure about that, or do you have evidence to back up your claim than straight up going for the jugular, accusing them of lying, badgering and shaming them for whatever they say or feel or think.
I just feel like there's a better way. A kinder way - to approach any concerns.
I'm all for different strokes too but it's all in the delivery.
[/QUOTE
Maybe the person ( forget who the newbie was) just got it wrong, I doubt she was lying, maybe she just got it wrong, some people think they heard something one way but it was another...but it’s a mistake, that’s all Lol

Reactions: 3
Help me out, friends from the US: How did they/Abbie not get expelled from that school yet? With them disregarding everything and constantly being late and all that. We have kicked multiple families out before for being late or not doing the homework necessary. And the school on campus does the same. I know it sucks for the kid, but I am unwilling to dump resources into a bottomless pit. Especially since we have a 15-month waiting list with families that are happy to do everything they can and investing a lot. I just don't get it🤯
The school I teach at certainly would have asked them to leave after the third tardy. We are affiliated with three different county schools and have contracts for parents or guardians to sign. One of the terms is promptness. I did not send my son to one of our other schools because I want his school to teach him the right way and not give him special treatment. I am taking next year as a sabbatical year, but my son will be going his three day a week like everyone else. It does scare me but he needs it.

Reactions: 9
My A/C bit the big one and since it's central air and my complex does not allow window units, well let's just say thank god for turbo fans and Dollar Tree dehumidifiers.
Eventually it'll get fixed🙄😅
Sorry Assa didn't see any "good people" saving the world while I was there.
And to NJ peeps be safe tomorrow, suppose to be a wild one.
The AC in the "Tax Season" condo bit the dust a couple of years ago the day before my birthday. Since the condo is an upstairs unit, we live in Florida and we wanted to be able to breathe in it, we had the AC replaced. The AC people noticed that the water heater was old, hard-plumbed in, and sitting directly on the floor with no drip pan. What could go wrong with a condo beneath it, right? And then the garbage disposal quit.

To be fair, I caused all of this. About five years ago I saw an old rocking chair and wooden ironing board put out for trash. I rescued both and had the rocking chair refinished. The antique places took years to finish the job. My fault for saying I was in no hurry get back. Finally got it back and the expense was bothering me. It is an awesome chair. It was handmade in the late 1800's. You can see where it was hand-planed. But the $600 still hurt. To make myself feel better I said to myself that would probably be the highest expense for that condo that year. I arrived at the condo to find that the AC had quit.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Exactly!
Also, don’t let us forget that Abbie’s old teacher is one of the heads of the school...
It is a private school, so they have their own rules and can set them up anyway they want...
They also know the Maass Family isn’t above filing a lawsuit against the school..
Then the money. It is hard for private schools here in the US to get funding and most don’t run high on profits... The federal and state governments rarely give them many breaks and forget funding. It is a reason most have super high price tags..
We are a private school but do get funding per child from their home school district. And since we are special needs we get grants from corporations (Progressive Insurance is a big one) and state funding. We also run four schools for under 15, and transfer kids to more advanced schools.

Reactions: 4
Do you think she is heavier now? I kind of think so. Her face has definitely taken a great plunge into the sea of hog face abyss since January. 🤡

She has it all hidden underneath that poncho! She probably took several trips to the bathroom to get her couple hits off of her stashed cooter board and ice cream carton! 🐽
I think she was heavier then, lost some weight and gained it back. It's really hard to tell. Most "publicity" shots of her are so heavily shopped. The only true way to see her progress is watching the vlog. Any planned "publicity" shots they show of her are all doctored.

Reactions: 13
Well to be fair, I believe Asa has an autistic brother doesnt he? It might not be just P.....those two may have just had the perfect storm of DNA.
And part of P's problem is now going to be the same Isaiah is going to face soon: A very sheltered upbringing and pleasing the parents. She never matured. Hopefully Isaiah fairs better with the physical distance between them...
Assa half brother had a stroke and it caused mild cerebral palsy, he lives by himself with helpers, which was the goal assa wanted for Abbie. I’m interested in Assa’s mysterious sister, no mention other than she is gay, has a couple of kids and lives in Oregon? Then Assa has also another (good looking) youngest brother, who has two little boys that Ab used to facetime, they live up near Assa’s mom and stepdad.

Reactions: 8
We are a private school but do get funding per child from their home school district. And since we are special needs we get grants from corporations (Progressive Insurance is a big one) and state funding. We also run four schools for under 15, and transfer kids to more advanced schools.
Some states are great about that, I forget... Our state (NC), you can apply for 3 grants but there are thousands that apply each year and only a few hundred get it.. From there, that is it, there is no state funding that they can get. It is all founders and raised funds...

You know as a first time Gramma it is hard not to do that. Maybe, well certainly not to that degree, but I am not a very exciting Gramma compared to Nana and Pop Pop who have all kinds of toys, like a plane, golf cart, tractor, 57 Chevy etc etc etc. We are low middle class due to medical bills. I dont have much to thrill him with except cuddles and a few mini starburst candies. Sometmes you do what you gotta do. <3
Kids appreciate all things! I remember I used to go to a great great aunts house and she gave me plunkett, omg does anyone remember that? I was like 5 years old...her little treats and sweetness made me so excited to visit with her!

Reactions: 5
The AC in the "Tax Season" condo bit the dust a couple of years ago the day before my birthday. Since the condo is an upstairs unit, we live in Florida and we wanted to be able to breathe in it, we had the AC replaced. The AC people noticed that the water heater was old, hard-plumbed in, and sitting directly on the floor with no drip pan. What could go wrong with a condo beneath it, right? And then the garbage disposal quit.

To be fair, I caused all of this. About five years ago I saw an old rocking chair and wooden ironing board put out for trash. I rescued both and had the rocking chair refinished. The antique places took years to finish the job. My fault for saying I was in no hurry get back. Finally got it back and the expense was bothering me. It is an awesome chair. It was handmade in the late 1800's. You can see where it was hand-planed. But the $600 still hurt. To make myself feel better I said to myself that would probably be the highest expense for that condo that year. I arrived at the condo to find that the AC had quit.
I would die without A/C. We recently moved and our new place has central air. I budgeted extra when we first moved in for the Summer months thinking that the electric would be so much higher since in our old place we had window units. Our electricity is actually less here. This is our second Summer here and I think it's because we're so much better insulated. 12 year old building vs 120 year old house. Also last Winter we only had the heat on a few times. Our ambient air temp in here in the Winter was 70 degrees without heat. Without the A/C in the Summer though it will climb to 85-90 in here. I cook every day and I bake a lot so A/C is necessary.

Reactions: 1
My opinion keep it here
Also it's been suggested a few times to be a bit more discreet and not announce you posted something and the name you posted under when posting comments on their social media.
Face it we know they read here and so do the humpers so they're just going to take it as persecution against the oh so godly Masssquad and garbage people being mean
Goal is to try and make the humpers question the motives of Fathering Autism and Slimelife
FYI this is not directed at anyone in particular, just saying a little discretion goes a long way so don't yell at me please😊

My feelings exactly......keep it here.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
If they were responsible parents and could actually provide Abbie with home schooling she needs, taking her out of school is the absolutely smart thing to do. Sadly, they aren't invested enough in their daughters development. since they're risking their lives for a coffee or tacos, they may as well send her to school so she can be around people who genuinely want to help her.
When they were saying how hard it was to work her education into their day. How getting five hours in for her was hard because they had jobs....
(For a second let's humor them and call what they do "jobs."). That is what parents do. That is what responsible parents are doing now.
They forget that we see the issue was they were hopeless at teaching her and that she's regressed by being away from JSA. Beyond that JSA is babysitting. Even with a home teacher, she will be home 24/7. And a home teacher would get an even better view of the chaos they live in.

So of course she's going back to JSA. And if/when JSA has covid cases and has to shut, they'll get that home teacher. But until then they will have their babysitter again.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.