Fathering Autism #33 The Spanx are a Strainin' The Peloton seat starts the complainin'!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why weren’t they wearing gloves, they were handling all sorts . Did you all notice how the therapist said to do three new colours and Arsewipe just totally blew her off and as for her getting the three colours right, it’s about time , she’s been doing that for years. He really is an arrogant pig.
And she opened the bag of peppers, tossed them in front of Abbie, without even washing them!!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Why would an 18 yr old boy want to trek round a supermarket with his sister and parents? Why have Summer there and then not use her as a babysitter. Arsewipe is desperate, really desperate, for content.

Please post some of the comments as surely even the humpers are getting bored now.

Did anyone notice she was put to bed in the T-shirt she had been wearing all day? Yuk!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Getting my popcorn ready for the vlog squad show...any bets on Assa dominating the whole thing? And maybe I'm missing something but why is Dummer part of this? I mean why not add Isaiah too then? Anyway, this will be interesting for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ass-hat said that all five of them will go into Target but not Walmart because it's easier to social distance in Target and not so much in Walmart. Why does that sound like BS to me? Target & Walmart are the same type of store with probably the same sort of customer numbers. Why would it be easier to physical distance in Target? (I haven't watched the entire vlog yet, he might answer this later on)

Not to mention, it's not like Abbie knows about social distancing. If she decides to walk right up to somebody or take off running and end up really close to other people, what will it matter that Target is supposedly easier to SD in?

Reactions: 19
Getting my popcorn ready for the vlog squad show...any bets on Assa dominating the whole thing? And maybe I'm missing something but why is Dummer part of this? I mean why not add Isaiah too then? Anyway, this will be interesting for sure.
Yes, me too, no popcorn, but it should be interesting

Reactions: 3
I'm debating watching or not. I dont know if I can stomach a second helping so soon. :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Tonight's vlog 5.7.20 from Facebook

Looks like her all bitching on Twitter over Abbie not being able to go to Target was for nothing because it didn’t stop their obese asses.

Anyone else notice when he showed the iPad one time awhile back the colors are not next to each other on the pad for her to pick... and he holds the correct color over that color button so she gets it right. So she really has no clue it’s just what he’s holding it over she picks. He doesn’t want to change the colors or add more because he knows there will be major failures till he gets her to do the trick with the new colors.

That was BS about her bedroom! Make her go up earlier to pick everything up. They are slobs so it’s understandable to let her be one too. There is no reason her stuff needs to be dumped out while she’s sleeping. She should have been made to clean up her toys when she was done playing. That’s why she never understood when she dumped stuff like dog food and garbage that she had to clean it up.

These vlogs get more ridiculous as time goes on. When they do talk about Abbie it’s not teaching anyone anything. And showing her abilities is really showing how piss poor they have been in consistency with her. And something is fishy in ABA therapy town.... I believe Brandi is probably not coming back. I think Medicare pulled their waiver because she should be back by now. Or they’d have a new therapist if Brandi didn’t feel comfortable coming. Something is definitely going on there.... no checkups by video chat or mention of her anything. And now she’s doing the Speech therapy instead.... I think it was a trade off. She needs the life skills not these colors and eating food on cue.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It’s strange how she can be so involved with one child yet barely acknowledges the other, I think Abbie spoils her ‘ perfect family ‘ .
I think it also goes back to P not being able to stand being around sick people and having no patience for it. Abbie requires A LOT of time, attention and effort, sort of like a sick person. P can't tolerate that sort of thing so she distances and detaches herself from Abbie. But you're right, Abbie does spoil P's dream of having the perfect family. That's why she pushes so hard for Abbie to have and do typical teenager things like having long 'pretty' hair, and redecorating Abbie's bedroom to be girly and typical teenager-y.
I think she also sees Isaiah's accomplishments as her own. The better he does, the better it reflects on her.
As I've said before, Priscilla is the Jacksonville Hyacinth Bucket. ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I didn't see anything that shocked the therapist either, but I haven't watched the vlog so.......😁 the comments are better than the vlogs any day.

• Haha
Thank you @RocketQueen and others for your sympathy and well wishes regarding my hand. I’m doing fine! The incident took place on Friday at the park... too many Margaritas and white claws with the bestie. At least we had a good time while getting injured lol. But I was still able to enjoy yesterday. I’ve been doing a whole lot of sleeping and taking ibuprofen today.

Isaiah is a fool for letting his mom dress him like that. I just watched today’s vlog and I agree with others who’ve said that they had no business going to target as a family. Idk why they need to make everything a whole production. And weren’t they going to talk about their disappointment about having to be masked up? Do you all think maybe they realized how dumb they were for even asking for leniency? Some of the bars in my city had reopened and the mayor shut them down two weeks later. And of course we are and have been doing much better than Florida. You don’t see anyone walking around with no mask, or making unnecessary trips. That being said, I’m pretty sure their target has curbside pickup ... just like ours do. Idk why they didn’t just order their stupid tit and do it that way. Always looking for ways to be extra. Also we don’t touch anything we’re not gonna buy. Really the only places I’ve been to has been grocery stores and gas stations but I’ve cut that out and just get our groceries delivered now.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Her therapist didnt seem too excited or shocked to me. Shes been working on those same 3 colors for months.
And ok. So. Asa said Abbie was doing well wearing the mask so they took it off so she could have a break. What the hell kind of ass backward logic is this?! She did WELL so you took it off? And then put it back on only when its time to go to the car??!! I think I'm about to bust a vessel in my brain. 😡
100 percent totally agree. She was doing kind of alright wearing it in the store so therefore take it off while she's still in the store for doing a good job?? What... the entire... actual... duck???!

We should start calling stuff like this 'Asa-logic' because he has a pattern of making up the most bizarre ass-backwards tit for his reasoning for things.

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.