Fathering Autism # 32 Dunkin and pool dippin', mention photoshop and she's a flippin'!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel silly looking at and picking this photo apart but...what the hell, I got nothin' else to do. If you look between her thighs...it's magic, they don't even touch and we all know that ain't true. Her thighs haven't had a breath of air in 30 years. Look at the brick there, it seems out of shape. Not sure about that dip on her right hip, could be a wrinkle?

but heck yeah on the face! her throat is off to one side!!!! hehehehe

Such liars. And it's ok to photoshop to look better I reckon all the celebrities do it. But stop lying about it!
Good call! Someone her size does not have a thigh gap! Such liars they are!!

Reactions: 10
I love when Pricilla says "because I can now" awwww keep up the great work!
You guys don't respond to questions.
I feel like Isiah can’t leave
Just some comments i found in the vlog today!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Guilty. πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈπŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ
I cannot and will not give up my iced coffee. I also swim in cream. However it is sugar free and I do not use any other sugars or sweeteners.
I do make my own iced coffees at home though. I would never spend what they do. I spend less than $10 a week for a bag of Breakfast Blend and 2 bottles of Walmart brand SF creamer. I dont drink soda or tea so I'm not a total caffeine monster, but yeah...I drink it from the time I open my eyes until I close them. I cant slam them for how much they drink, but what they spend on it, plus all the cups, is SO wasteful.
@RocketQueen I read the first line wrong i thought you wrote i also swim in the cream meaning you swim with the cream in the pool my bad!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You don’t see how she is a bully? I’ve only been on here a short while and I’ve seen it. She even made an assumption that I’m not a mom (LOL). I’m not gonna quit a site that I enjoy reading and exploring just because of one miserable bully. Not here for the popularity contest that seems to be a thing on here and working on building your minions.
We don't call each other names...

View attachment 167438

Why are they drinking large coffee's after dinner?? Also someone tell Summer to lay off the cream, my god.
Pretty sure that drink belongs to that jaguar

Reactions: 13
Abbie goes to the doctor. There is no way they would or could handle her unmedicated.
Thats a different kind, imho.
Thats so discouraging but I'm not surprised. When i got my dx, i asked what i could do to alleviate symptoms. I had a 3yo to look after.

I was told salt and water. Didnt really help. So my cardiologist reccommended for me to get a full body spacesuit πŸ™ƒ thanks doc. Ill get right on that πŸ™„

I have learned to have a stool in the shower, i sit on the toilet to brush my teeth. Im 34 in the body of someone much older. My heartrate gets up to 159bpm JUST STANDING CALMLY. I hate it. I feel so bad that i cant keep up with my kids. My 7yo doesnt remember me healthy. My 3yo will never know me how i was. Its sad but also good, i guess. They will never know
Listen I raised two boys with myself having major back issues. They are 29 and 31 now, and they never resented it. I read. We laid on the floor. You find ways. I really really feel for you though because this life isnt for sissies. Im 55, now. Time I thought would be sprinkles and fairytails. If you ever, ever need anyone to talk to message me.

P.S. My tilt table test showed a 100 pt drop in all five positions. I was going from 180/111 to zero, standing every which way but horizontal.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Best to you and your daughters in finding good answers and a doc! Have you looked into Dr. Grubb in Cleveland yet? I hear he's pretty darn good.
I live near cincy. I go to the neuromuscular clinic at Cleveland clinic. Grub is in Toledo. A lot of my friends go there, and a lot of them go to Dr Wilson at Cleveland clinic.

Reactions: 7
I'm just going by what πŸ– said.
The duststorm is something that was completely outside of her ability to understand.
I was amused listening to her go on about it.
She's so brilliant and all.
😜
Maybe Paula can't read a map?
😁
Or as I like to say
"Maybe Ohio moved and we weren't told"πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
People are scary πŸ™‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I live near cincy. I go to the neuromuscular clinic at Cleveland clinic. Grub is in Toledo. A lot of my friends go there, and a lot of them go to Dr Wilson at Cleveland clinic.
You're right...I got the city messed up.

Reactions: 2
Amen! Its been so freaking hot this week. I chose not to open my pool this year because of the COVID stuff. People love to come swim, so I didnt want drama when I said no. Now I am regretting it. Yesterday I sat out back and had one of my grandsons sprinklers on to cool off. Beside my covered pool mind you. My neighbor, who is 81 going on 21 (and I ADORE) yells out his window: "I hope you didnt eat before getting in the water! If you get a cramp just hollar!" LOL
They did get the slide done. It was so much fun! Now I have my youngest son sleeping in my room tonight because the slide starts in his room. Good thing I like him today!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This morning on my bike, a young man, probably age 18-20 tried to flag me down and was saying he was lost. Probably outweighed me by 30 pounds. I didn’t stop out of fear that he could overpower me. Was I wrong by not getting involved or being the β€œhero”? I know it maybe selfish, but I have to look out for myself first.
There is something awry with the doctor visit business. It is normally a big deal and they report how well she did with the blood pressure monitor, having blood taken, what she weighs etc etc but suddenly nothing, zero, zilch. Something happened for sure.
In this day and age I would of kept on going too! Maybe I watch too much of the ID channel but as I get older I get more afraid bc I can be over powered more

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Guilty. πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈπŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ
I cannot and will not give up my iced coffee. I also swim in cream. However it is sugar free and I do not use any other sugars or sweeteners.
I do make my own iced coffees at home though. I would never spend what they do. I spend less than $10 a week for a bag of Breakfast Blend and 2 bottles of Walmart brand SF creamer. I dont drink soda or tea so I'm not a total caffeine monster, but yeah...I drink it from the time I open my eyes until I close them. I cant slam them for how much they drink, but what they spend on it, plus all the cups, is SO wasteful.
I hate to admit this but my local Dunkin knows me πŸ™„
In my defense I only go if I happen to be out of the house, I will never ever put on real clothes and drive there for coffee...
I use my mother's ancient Farberware coffee pot and grind my own beans in my grandfather's grinder.
They probably have so many free drinks on their DD perks cards they aren't paying lol

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.