Fathering Autism #31 No social distance. We are immune. Photoshop'd pics allow P to consume

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And werent both of those pictures from this trip? One a screen grab from the vlog and one Asa took? She is so delusional...

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Kind of OT, but for any of you that follow @codyspeaks please go over and give Leesa and Scott some support. Cody had a huge meltdown and ended up raging and self harming to the point where they had to lock themselves away from him.
I know this is a tattle site, but I also know that there are folks on here that are parents of young adults with ASD, and know the heartache.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Kind of OT, but for any of you that follow @codyspeaks please go over and give Leesa and Scott some support. Cody had a huge meltdown and ended up raging and self harming to the point where they had to lock themselves away from him.
I know this is a tattle site, but I also know that there are folks on here that are parents of young adults with ASD, and know the heartache.
Can you send me a PM with the link to their channel? I can't seem to find it.

Reactions: 5
Already did (totally dif account)... It is so sad.. I totally get it though... We haven’t been there in years.. Today though, we got very close.. I think there was something in the air today...

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Why does Cilia not understand that her weight is not so much the problem, but that her lying about it is?
Because she is delusional for recognizing the truth or just doesn’t want to acknowledge what many people are seeing.. She wants to blame everyone else.. Heck, I mean she is blaming a flipping camera lens, for crying out loud! I didn’t photoshop her pictures.. I just took what was there.. The pictures absolutely do not lie.. Summer, Isaiah, and Abbie don’t look like they gained over 50lbs, from picture to picture but gosh, Asa and Priscilla definitely do...

Priscilla is just the worst offender and she is the one that had weight loss surgery.. She doesn’t understand that posting up false results and showing people how much she eats, not only puts her own life at risk (due to stretching of her stomach and bowels to the point that they can rip and shred) but it shows others what you can go after surgery and puts even their lives at risk because “I seen another Lady that could eat a whole plate of food, 1 year after her weight loss surgery and still loose weight..” Which we also know, is further from the truth.. They have followers that are slow learners and heavily influenced... They will follow what they see, before they follow what doctors actually tell them.. This is so dangerous for them all...

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Most of us dont give a rats hairy ass about their weight but you if you aren’t going to do the diet right then don’t lie. They hate negative feedback even if it is meant well! A lot of thier fans and even some of us ”haters” want the best for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m not sure what they were thinking going up there with no rain jackets or windbreakers with the hoodie at least. The amount of Patagonia gear Isaiah has, you’d think they may have stopped there or some local shop in the town as they knew it was going to rain. They all had bagpacks other than summer. Asa said they were carrying camera gear but what was Pricilla carrying if not for some rain gear or water at least? Why did she add more weight to herself for no reason? It looked to me that summer was the only capable one. Isaiah surprised me with how he managed. The amount of bending he was doing off trail and struggling was rough to watch. Asa should have been closer to him helping along the way instead of being so far shouting “grab that branch” and what not. Bet if they looked harder (with rain gear on) they could have found some nice rocks to hold on to and go up higher instead of holding on to fallen trees. It was already time to head back down anyway though. Notice how there are no other hikers in the vicinity? Unless he edited them all out.
Other hikers had half a brain and said
Torrential rain (or any rain) we'll do something else today

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 162527
I don’t know if I should feel honored or not, to be able to get a direct friend request... The leg humpers would go crazy!!!!
Now that's odd. Why is she friending people out of the blue?

She wants to know what kind of beef I have with them.. blah, blah.. I didn’t read but the first few words because it popped up.. I have yet to click on it... Don’t know if I even will...

Also, if you’ll are interested, please write Enota Campground (there is a Contact me link on their front page) and let them know about their recent visitors, lack of following rules in the campground and your worries about others coming and doing the same thing that the Maass Family did while visiting... They already have one message from me..
Or you could invite her here so everyone can chat. Oh wait. She had Asa ban her from the forums lol.

Man he is truly maassive.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Cody’s mom seems like the most genuine sweet lady. I feel so bad for her.

Cody’s mom seems like the most genuine sweet lady. I feel so bad for her. His whole family is great. Imagine how Abbie would thrive with parents like Cody’s.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.