Fathering Autism #31 No social distance. We are immune. Photoshop'd pics allow P to consume

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay.
My whole take on that hike. I think they made it seem, sound, and look a lot more treacherous than it really was. I mean...come on...the trail is listed as not hard. The campground has all kinds of people there who probably do it. But by watching them, you'd have thought they were on Mount Everest or something.
The dumbest thing was Assa and Isaiah going off trail but P walking a whole 200 feet and wanting to cry 🤣🤣🤣
My sis and I went to Italy a little over a month after I had my second knee replacement ... walking around Siena in the rain was alot worse than that (cobblestones and hilly), I was scared but I did it(afraid of falling)
20190926_142830.jpg

As reference those are my knees, meet shrek and fiona. Yea my niece thinks she's funny

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
She's such a bully.
Oh you're CLOCKED from her page.
😜😂😂😂😂
Like I am really worried.. That is okay. She just let me know that I can kill this account and create anyone one... 😉
She should have just blocked me and not told me or just placed me on ignore... I guess she hates the haters that bad, that she gives them so much ammunition against them and lets them know way more information than she should... She really needed to listen in that social media haters class she took..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
On a serious note, there is something sad about this woman and a little tiny part of me feels bad.
I would feel bad, if she was a good Mom to her kids... Sadly, the minute I see her face, I picture the cut laser eyes that she gives Abbie and all bets are off...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
omg 200 ft trail. and that witch is going on and on like its a huge accomplishment? She was huffing and puffing after 200 bleeping feet and a huge break while assa and Isaiah ignored the rules. does she realize she walks more than 200 ft multiple times a week at the grocery? I have chronic illnesses. My joints dislocate easily. I walked more than a mile last weekend with my dog pulling me. Not a smart decision but we wanted to go on a hike to see the buffalo at a local park. I wasn't even out of breath. Im still pretty large but have actually lost almost 85lbs (83 to be exact, none of this rounding 75lbs to 100 like big Prilly probably does) After having weight loss surgery last December it kills me to see and hear her lies about her "journey"

• Heart
Reactions: 20
exactly. i get it, abbie cannot make many choices safely for herself, but there is a delicate balance to allowing her some autonomy. getting in her face, tickling her, shoving her into the pool, dragging her into the river, etc, all are disrespectful to her as a person. honestly, they would've been better off if P had just taken Abbie and let the others hike but of course she wouldn't be alone with her daughter for more than a few minutes before needing help
It boils my blood the way they literally force her into these things. It is VERY disrespectful to Abbie and on some levels it is also abusive. Abbie has very very little autonomy and they take away almost every bit of a choice she may have. The most they do is let her choose if she wants music on in the car or something.
This hike was probably very stressful for Abbie. But do they care? No. They all wanted to go hiking, so that means Abbie has to come along as well. No, they didn't make her climb up to that higher spot that Isaiah and Asa went to. But the trail was still very uneven, slippery and had some inclines and ascents that were scary for Abbie, not only because of her SPD but those stupid water shoes.

Reactions: 22
I would feel bad, if she was a good Mom to her kids... Sadly, the minute I see her face, I picture the cut laser eyes that she gives Abbie and all bets are off...
You are right and that’s exactly why I can’t give her sympathy.

Reactions: 15
On a serious note, there is something sad about this woman and a little tiny part of me feels bad.
She brings things on herself. As my grandpa would have said they sold their souls to the 👿. They may have started out with good intentions but not now they are just lying con men.
They have no respect for anyone including each other
There are people I feel bad for sometimes but she is not one of them

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh she has already messaged me.. It will be ignored... No worries.. She can try all she wants... Again, this is one of my many accounts...
I have very thick skin, as a special needs Mom... She needs to learn to grow some...

Heck no! I can only imagine their leghumpers would piss themselves to get a friend request though!!

Thanks for the new thread Pink!!
@Sam-I-Am Dont forget how jealous the leghumpers will be lmao

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m not sure what they were thinking going up there with no rain jackets or windbreakers with the hoodie at least. The amount of Patagonia gear Isaiah has, you’d think they may have stopped there or some local shop in the town as they knew it was going to rain. They all had bagpacks other than summer. Asa said they were carrying camera gear but what was Pricilla carrying if not for some rain gear or water at least? Why did she add more weight to herself for no reason? It looked to me that summer was the only capable one. Isaiah surprised me with how he managed. The amount of bending he was doing off trail and struggling was rough to watch. Asa should have been closer to him helping along the way instead of being so far shouting “grab that branch” and what not. Bet if they looked harder (with rain gear on) they could have found some nice rocks to hold on to and go up higher instead of holding on to fallen trees. It was already time to head back down anyway though. Notice how there are no other hikers in the vicinity? Unless he edited them all out.

Reactions: 15
She wants to know what kind of beef I have with them.. blah, blah.. I didn’t read but the first few words because it popped up.. I have yet to click on it... Don’t know if I even will...

Also, if you’ll are interested, please write Enota Campground (there is a Contact me link on their front page) and let them know about their recent visitors, lack of following rules in the campground and your worries about others coming and doing the same thing that the Maass Family did while visiting... They already have one message from me..
Beef... damn that woman can’t get food her mind. Tell her you got no beef... you just don’t like charcuterie boards they make you very angry. Because too much cheese is binding, you then get backed up and then you’re almost as full of tit as she is. Then you need to take a laxative have a good Jamaican blow out and photoshop some pictures for Instagram.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.