Fathering Autism #29 Majestic Pig pushes kid in front of snake. No doubt her love is fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is this 'my girl' on the birthday wishes post and 'my girls' on the greasepaint pyramid scheme, to me it seems overly possessive and dominant terminology. I'd be tetchy if someone referred to me like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Fair points. :)

lol just watched the beginning of the live video P did on FB. In the first few seconds when the door opens, P was shooting daggers from her eyes!... she went from Hi guys! 😄😄 to 😠😠 and back to 😄😄 REAL QUICK!
And at the VERY end, shes reading comments and says "Lauren, its not ok to come on someones page and do that." I wonder if she means Lauren B, or someone else? I cant see anything in comments so she must've deleted it LOL

What is this 'my girl' on the birthday wishes post and 'my girls' on the greasepaint pyramid scheme, to me it seems overly possessive and dominant terminology. I'd be tetchy if someone referred to me like that.
Remember, she is majestic! LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 13
lol greasepaint pyramid scheme.

'My girl(s)' is just a slang term for "my friend(s)". I can see it being interpreted the way you have, tho.

Reactions: 5
We have no kids, but my BF and I wake up at 630 every morning ... internal alarms smh. It’s so annoying at times. But literally... we smoke our bong and start getting ready for the day... always presentable as hell. I mean ... regardless of what the day holds. I noticed that the family never make their beds ... not OCD, but I just notice these type of things. I understand not everyone is the same, but they should at least have some discipline In that regard as far as being presentable and ready for the day and not looking like some weirdos every morning. I noticed they only (mostly) got Abbie groomed and ready when she had speech therapy with the lady in the mornings... other than that, she was running around a whole mess. And (during homeschooling) they let her sleep so long in the morning as if she was on vacation.

I’m sure that family’s biggest excuse for their dirty and lazy ways would be that “it’s quarantine” “homeschool” ...That family most of the time looks like they have just rolled out of bed ... especially Ass and Abbie. Take some time to take care of yourself, please. At least 15 minutes in the morning would be a good start. Smdh.
I agree!! I thing Asa and I look like they haven't showered in days!
Dang...hate to hear this. I hope it all passes soon and you are back to yourself.
So sorry! I hope you feel better soon! God Speed!!

Reactions: 9
P is live doing makeup and Abbie just walked in with her pants down. She shut the live off so quick.
Yes, real progress there.

So funny I noticed today P wishes Lauren Brazee a happy birthday but she didn’t wish Stacey Wee one on May 30... wonder if there’s trouble between the families.... 🤔 Very interesting... View attachment 157465
Bet he needed a wide angle lens for those two heifers

• Haha
Reactions: 13
P is live doing makeup and Abbie just walked in with her pants down. She shut the live off so quick.
At the 10 second mark, someone clearky lets one and Pig looks up shocked and tries not to look surprised. Probably her. Omg....pigs...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm curious, too. Maybe it was a comment about how P interacts with Abbie? ;)

I bet P has a side to her that's quite vicious, you see flashes of it in her expressions..... Lauren Whaley had better watch out if she hasn't already been cast adrift from the LL scam page.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And at the VERY end, shes reading comments and says "Lauren, its not ok to come on someones page and do that." I wonder if she means Lauren B, or someone else? I cant see anything in comments so she must've deleted it LOL

Remember, she is majestic! LOL
10 second mark....a loud fart...who did it?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When she first walked in she looked fine but then turned and her pants were down in the back exposing her butt. You Assa is going to catch some tit for that one for not watching her. She has since deleted that live and started a new one and Assa walked in to lock her door from the inside so Abbie can’t get back in
Do you know when she does her livestreams and on what platform? I want to troll but I am banned on youtube.

Reactions: 5
Ummm so I was just reading through the comments on that Live and someone said Becca is there... so correct me if I’m wrong did Becca who they pay let her walk in there and with her booty out? If that’s correct then what use is Becca!?!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
New video on P's stuff and things channel:

"We like to be productive...." 😆😆🤣🤣

"Who wants to spend their summer in the grocery store? I know I don't."........ buys 20 bags worth of groceries like every three to four days.

Last edited:
  • Haha
The leghumpers will just think it’s cute.
I'm sorry, I know I shouldn't, but I laughed! Another farcical moment.

"Who wants to spend their summer in the grocery store? I know I don't."........ buys 20 bags worth of groceries like every three to four days.
All I could see were the Trex arms and unSpanx contained midriff! End result of the cooking was grossly oil laden carb heavy yukness! Not remotely Summer food.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

She’s so fake. I doubt the few hundred dollars they gave her to be sponsored required a full on commercial and bad acting. I don’t even know what she was talking about. It’s zoomed in on a hamburger but she’s talking about volunteering🤦‍♀️.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Not surprised at the amount of groceries, have you seen those plates, what a disgusting amount of food, greedy gets

Reactions: 8
I've just watched the first and last 10 seconds of the slap video, oh and caught the bit where she says $18 for a lip gloss 😨, what a con. The comments are more entertaining, creepy people or what, I'd be looking to get a restraining order on that lot or move to a house with a tall electric fence.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.