Fathering Autism #29 Majestic Pig pushes kid in front of snake. No doubt her love is fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1. the closed captions disappear for the snake segment. They reappear after the group moves on
2. Isaiah says "[Way to] save your daughter" and "Mom of the Year award over here"
3. Priscilla's giggling and Abbie's crying are normal relief reactions to being startled by a snake in the woods
Abbie was not reacting to the snack. She was reacting to P walking backwards into her and pushing her out of her way.

Reactions: 9
I’m gonna count how many times Ass says “right” while he’s wrong tonight.

Never mind. They started to talk about the plantation. I can’t...... they’re going to say the wrong tit to the right person one day.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Never mind. They started to talk about the plantation. I can’t...... they’re going to say the wrong tit to the right person one day.
“It’s not like we went in ... it was closed.” Wow.

• Wow
Check it out y'all! It has all the things!!! Only $194.00 and it will make you look younger! It says so in the ad and we all know it has to be real if you see it in print! ETA and it sold out.
View attachment 154949View attachment 154950View attachment 154951View attachment 154954
Maybe I took too many pain today but I see no difference. It's a lighted mirror FFS LOL.
The way the description reads it sounds like something she was going to force on her down line people...after all doesn't everybody need a mirror to make them look younger that has a phone attachment for pics and video and bluetooth so you can do both and keep your arm out of the way 🤔
The only person that needs that type mirror that doesn't vlog is snow whites evil stepmother "mirror mirror on the wall"

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Thanks for mentioning the green snakes and how fast they are. I was going to say something about that but I thought why even bother since people seem so convinced that they staged the incident. And yes ... true on the whole pushing thing .... she just ran behind her. I bet more than half of the people on here would have done the same thing ... it’s just instinct (fight or flight)
I would not be included in the half that runs., I just slowly back away when I see snakes, I don't freak out. Not that I want to reach out and hold snakes, but I hike and camp and if you do...you will see wildlife of all sorts. We are in their house, they aren't in ours.

But let a stink bug fly into my hair or face...and I will freak out.

• Heart
  • Haha
Thanks for mentioning the green snakes and how fast they are. I was going to say something about that but I thought why even bother since people seem so convinced that they staged the incident. And yes ... true on the whole pushing thing .... she just ran behind her. I bet more than half of the people on here would have done the same thing ... it’s just instinct (fight or flight)
Not sure if it was staged but as a mother I can tell you with certainty my instinct and most mother’s instinct would be to protect thier child. Before themselves, before anyone. But that’s not her jam.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Tonight's vlog 15.6.20
He really has to learn to keep his mouth shut..I thought Isaiah went to a "smart" high school, do they not teach American history there 🤨..I guess his school system skipped right over the civil war and civil rights movement
@ImNosy is right, the wrong thing will be said to the right person but then again he hides behind his camera
Like I've said before they make my head 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just the fact that P was telling Asa about the negative plantation comments in the middle of the day shows how intensely they monitor their social media. I couldnt do that. It would be so exhausting and stressful to stay on high alert 24/7.

And why does P keep taking Abbie for ice cream when they say she isnt a big fan of it? Because P is a fan and Abbie is her excuse.

She going to relax by the pool on her trip. Like she does everyday at home. Geesh.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I would not be included in the half that runs., I just slowly back away when I see snakes, I don't freak out. Not that I want to reach out and hold snakes, but I hike and camp and if you do...you will see wildlife of all sorts. We are in their house, they aren't in ours.

But let a stink bug fly into my hair or face...and I will freak out.
Never seen a snake in real life. We may not have good weather here but we don’t have extremes of anything really. No dangerous animals or insects, no hurricanes or tornadoes, everything in moderation.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Just the fact that P was telling Asa about the negative plantation comments in the middle of the day shows how intensely they monitor their social media. I couldnt do that. It would be so exhausting and stressful to stay on high alert 24/7.

And why does P keep taking Abbie for ice cream when they say she isnt a big fan of it? Because P is a fan and Abbie is her excuse.

She going to relax by the pool on her trip. Like she does everyday at home. Geesh.
I agree, it seems monitoring the comments 24/7 would drive anyone insane. Maybe that’s why Assa is so whack.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
He really has to learn to keep his mouth shut..I thought Isaiah went to a "smart" high school, do they not teach American history there 🤨..I guess his school system skipped right over the civil war and civil rights movement
@ImNosy is right, the wrong thing will be said to the right person but then again he hides behind his camera
It actually wouldnt surprise me if he learned very little. My youngest graduated in 2018 and oldest in 2008....so Ive had kids in school since the mid 90's. I remember a few times over the years being startled by what was omitted, condensed and glossed over.

Reactions: 12
Funny thing is ... the wrong thing(s) has now already been said on the vlog. Omg I was so disgusted by their sorry explanation of why they went there. I also died laughing when he said this is the best time or “what better time to” go to a plantation.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Never seen a snake in real life. We may not have good weather here but we don’t have extremes of anything really. No dangerous animals or insects, no hurricanes or tornadoes, everything in moderation.
If I never see another snake again I'll be happy, I'm a bit embarrassed to admit but i can't even watch them on TV or movies (no freaking way I would see "snakes on a plane)
And yes those little bastards are fast (unless they want to taunt you 🙄) so that snake was gone at 🐽's first shriek.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It actually wouldnt surprise me if he learned very little. My youngest graduated in 2018 and oldest in 2008....so Ive had kids in school since the mid 90's. I remember a few times over the years being startled by what was omitted, condensed and glossed over.
Isaiah seems like he’s missing that filter between his brain and his mouth. Anything that pops into his head comes out his mouth. I guess kind of normal for his age but people won’t take kindly to that in the real world. I mean we actually see only what’s not edited out by asshat. Imagine the ridiculous things he says that we don’t see. He did redeem himself though when he called P mother of the year. That was awesome 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
they showed the swim diapers today, and the said they don't use them often. when they do she wears shorts. Ive noticed she's in shorts when people are over. so they don't care if she shits in the pool when they don't have company? and "she's doing good" so she doesn't need them. Tell that to the couch cushion that disappears for days at a time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Funny thing is ... the wrong thing(s) has now already been said on the vlog. Omg I was so disgusted by their sorry explanation of why they went there. I also died laughing when he said this is the best time or “what better time to” go to a plantation.
I heard that and just went WTF and we didn't really go in it was closed 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I even did the unthinkable and listened twice to make sure I heard it right

And Asshat is pushing the mens collection.

View attachment 154963
Perfect example of P screwing over her downline....including her own stepfather. She's so slimy.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.