Fathering Autism #29 Majestic Pig pushes kid in front of snake. No doubt her love is fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His twitch name is Papamaass

:sick::sick::sick:šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®
Thanks I found it and listened to some of it. I found them to be arrogant at the beginning of one video where Assa and Isahia say "we're gonna spend money so thanks for subscribing, cause we're gonna spend money on video games" (big cheesy smile). I noticed all the humpers on there too making comments asking about Abbie. I guess they just can't escape the fatheringautism Brand. I tried to watch more but some if them are over 2 hrs long...ugh. so now we know why everyone is so tired all the time sleeping until noon.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Yeah she comforted her like someone who thinks motherhood isnā€™t her jam. I would have done what Isaiah was doing but I like my kids.
I just watched the scene.

Assas instant reaction was ā€œGet her, get her, get herā€ and you just see Isaiah fumbling to grab his sister.

She seemed to calm down a bit after Isaiah hugged her. But honestly it looked like she was looking for reassurance from Priscilla.

Reactions: 13
I agree it was a bit disturbing and it seems that it wasnt a big deal to them as if she does it all the time. Sad.
It was very telling to me that Isaiah was the one who ran to help her and remove her from the area. I heard him say something to P about mother of the year...very sarcastically. I thought to myself, good for him to speak up. He seemed to recognize what we see all the time from her. I watched several times to and what I noticed is she really didn't push her persay...but ran around Abbie to escape the snake leaving Abbie to just stand there and take one for the team sorta speak. She never pushed her out of the way....as she stated. I think P freaking out scared Abbie.

She said it was a green snake. Those things are fast and usually small. So it doesn't surprise me that it wasn't caught in camera. It was probably gone before P even turned around.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I just watched the scene.

Assas instant reaction was ā€œGet her, get her, get herā€ and you just see Isaiah fumbling to grab his sister.

She seemed to calm down a bit after Isaiah hugged her. But honestly it looked like she was looking for reassurance from Priscilla.
Reassurance isnā€™t her jam.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It was very telling to me that Isaiah was the one who ran to help her and remove her from the area. I heard him say something to P about mother of the year...very sarcastically. I thought to myself, good for him to speak up. He seemed to recognize what we see all the time from her. I watched several times to and what I noticed is she really didn't push her persay...but ran around Abbie to escape the snake leaving Abbie to just stand there and take one for the team sorta speak. She never pushed her out of the way....as she stated. I think P freaking out scared Abbie.

She said it was a green snake. Those things are fast and usually small. So it doesn't surprise me that it wasn't caught in camera. It was probably gone before P even turned around.
Thanks for mentioning the green snakes and how fast they are. I was going to say something about that but I thought why even bother since people seem so convinced that they staged the incident. And yes ... true on the whole pushing thing .... she just ran behind her. I bet more than half of the people on here would have done the same thing ... itā€™s just instinct (fight or flight)

Reactions: 8
She is on a ā€œprivate girls tripā€ I bet she didnā€™t take her daughter on this girls trip! I can guarantee you if Abbie was a typical 15 year old she wouldā€™ve taken her after all itā€™s a girls trip. But because Abbie is not and considering she canā€™t be bothered with her at home why would she bother taking her on a girls trip. She goes away all the time. Whether itā€™s with the family or with the girls. What does this lady need a break from (besides the obvious honking, clapping and smell of dirty diapers)
What a šŸ½šŸ½šŸ½šŸ½

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My observations, exactly! IF the snake had been found, Asa would have filmed the boogers out of it.
Majestic Prig kept changing her story and tactics to keep All the Things, things= attention on herself. Her story and reenactment kept changing.

Majestic Thinking:
Snake! (Fake snake, use my worst fear to get attention, cause everyone is focused on Abs ā€hikingā€)
Abs steals spotlight by crying (change snake story multiple times to cast self in spotlight, elbowing Abs out of spotlight while doing so.)
Ankle! (fake my ankle injury to get Abs and her hurt feelings to stop taking my place in the spotlight)
Deploy baby voice & hurt feelings pout ( My son! Called me mother of the year! The ungrateful tick tok hack)
Self Soothe- (Get ice cream that the spotlight stealing Abs doesnā€™t like)
Do snakes have boogers? I've never been close enough to check. ;)

Totally off topic. Today I hit my first weight loss goal. I've lost 15 pounds and am now just "overweight" according to the BMI.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Thanks for mentioning the green snakes and how fast they are. I was going to say something about that but I thought why even bother since people seem so convinced that they staged the incident. And yes ... true on the whole pushing thing .... she just ran behind her. I bet more than half of the people on here would have done the same thing ... itā€™s just instinct (fight or flight)
I think it's good to share your thoughts & observations even if you think they won't necessarily be well received (obviously within reason, I'm not advocating to do something like start bashing other members for no reason, lol).
I know for me it helps me to read posts that are opposing to mine or in some way disagreeing. It helps me see things I may have missed or gives me a perspective I hadn't considered and I value things like that.
:)

Reactions: 16
My observations, exactly! IF the snake had been found, Asa would have filmed the boogers out of it.
Majestic Prig kept changing her story and tactics to keep All the Things, things= attention on herself. Her story and reenactment kept changing.

Majestic Thinking:
Snake! (Fake snake, use my worst fear to get attention, cause everyone is focused on Abs ā€hikingā€)
Abs steals spotlight by crying (change snake story multiple times to cast self in spotlight, elbowing Abs out of spotlight while doing so.)
Ankle! (fake my ankle injury to get Abs and her hurt feelings to stop taking my place in the spotlight)
Deploy baby voice & hurt feelings pout ( My son! Called me mother of the year! The ungrateful tick tok hack)
Self Soothe- (Get ice cream that the spotlight stealing Abs doesnā€™t like)
Also if she really hurt her ankle how is she on a private goths trip???? Also why wasnā€™t Dummer invited?? Oh I forgot, she has to stay and help with her BFF.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I just had a thought on the marriage video they did recently:
Maybe the reason that Asa's parents didn't like Priscilla at first wasn't because she was came from a more career oriented background, but because she didn't know her and yet she was the mother of her son's child.
I might be wrong, but that's just something I thought about when I opened my fridge today.

But if I did it I wouldnā€™t lie about pushing her out of the way to save her. Just admit you where scared šŸ’© less. And I know nothing about snakes šŸ so thanks for explaining they are fast.

• Heart
I just had a thought on the marriage video they did recently:
Maybe the reason that Asa's parents didn't like Priscilla at first wasn't because she was came from a more career oriented background, but because she didn't know her and yet she was the mother of her son's child.
I might be wrong, but that's just something I thought about when I opened my fridge today.
I thought the reason was/is because she's a witch hambeast.
A fake ass one at that.
šŸ˜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.