Fathering Autism #29 Majestic Pig pushes kid in front of snake. No doubt her love is fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
NEW TO TATTLE LIFE. LOVING THE DARK SIDE.
1. To start with big Piggy pusher Abigail closer to the snake and jumped back herself. I watched this part like 4 times. Abigail may have IDD and ASD but she knows what her mom did. That’s why she was so mad.SMH
Welcome to the darkside
🙂

Reactions: 11
Hey guys. Long time lurker, first time poster

The snake vlog obviously shows how Priscilla is checked out of parenting Abbie. Its sad that Isaiah had to pick up the slack of moving Abbie out of the way and comforting her after she’s startled while P just stands there giggling like a schoolgirl:sick:

Reactions: 22
She is on a “private girls trip” I bet she didn’t take her daughter on this girls trip! I can guarantee you if Abbie was a typical 15 year old she would’ve taken her after all it’s a girls trip. But because Abbie is not and considering she can’t be bothered with her at home why would she bother taking her on a girls trip. She goes away all the time. Whether it’s with the family or with the girls. What does this lady need a break from (besides the obvious honking, clapping and smell of dirty diapers)
If she's answering questions no need to tell anyone she's away. No one would know. She only posts things like that for the drama. Maybe she's off getting fitted for a custom full size body spanx.

The snake vlog obviously shows how Priscilla is checked out of parenting Abbie. Its sad that Isaiah had to pick up the slack of moving Abbie out of the way and comforting her after she’s startled while P just stands there giggling like a schoolgirl:sick:
Welcome! Love your name by the way!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Exactly. That basket hold is fine and she doesn't even fight that. Holding her arms down to apply makeup? WRONG! Manhandling her to get in the pool? WRONG.

Asa trying to spin things....

Why didn't someone stop and try to calm Abbie when she was crying, that breaks my heart. All she knew is mom pushed her and ran. Dang.
Abbie’s reaction to her mom pushing her was very telling. Then Assa repeatedly tells her it’s okay, mom wasn’t being mean. As if to say it’s normal for pig to push her in a mean way. Why that idiot would keep that in the video is beyond me. I feel sorry for Abbie. I get parenting her is difficult but not only do they struggle with it, they post it on videos for the world to see. Disgusting.

She’s so annoying. Like, yeah, we get it. Parenting isn’t your “jam” . 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I loved the whole bit about not giving "haters" and "trolls" attention but that's all they do! They only comment on the "negative" comments, they never respond to the nice ones and show their appreciation to those people. Instead of telling the negative comments to stop watching, why do they not focus that attention responding to the positive comments and thanking them for their support? Also it really bugged me that when the whole snake thing happened it was Isaiah calming Abbie down. P was clearly worried about herself and A was off trying to film the snake whilst Abbie was freaking out and needed support to calm down!
You can’t forget about the people who pay to have badges by their names. Asa and Priscilla rarely to reply to them either which is sad

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I'm going to repeat myself here.
Check out his stupid Twitch stream.
It is extremely telling.
You will not only hear his 'sexy voice' and him dominating the conversation, you will also hear him and the golden boy, Isaiah, speak like black men all throughout the stream.
It seems totally second nature to them. As if this is how they speak on a daily basis and as if this is acceptable in their foul smelling dysfunctional home.
They certainly revealed their true character on this platform, Twitch.
Have a listen sometime. I would love to hear your thoughts.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I watched it back again and Isaiah does reach for Abbie and move her out of the way. Asa kinda passively tells Abbie it's ok. But other than that, they didn't do a whole lot to comfort her. I think it could be at least somewhat because it's par for the course with Abbie in their minds. They figure that she freaks out about things so often that it doesn't phase them too much when it happens.

***EDIT**.. Isaiah gave her a hug but it didn't seem like she really wanted it. Asa tried to jokingly tell Abbie that P wasn't being mean to her and that it was an accident. (I'm paraphrasing)
Also P was trying to comfort her. Did you all not see that? They all were trying to comfort her. I don’t understand what you all see sometimes. Also, I am sure they did not plan out that snake scene.

Reactions: 5
Also P was trying to comfort her. Did you all not see that? They all were trying to comfort her. I don’t understand what you all see sometimes. Also, I am sure they did not plan out that snake scene.
Yeah she comforted her like someone who thinks motherhood isn’t her jam. I would have done what Isaiah was doing but I like my kids.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
It is extremely telling.
You will not only hear his 'sexy voice' and him dominating the conversation, you will also hear him and the golden boy, Isaiah, speak like black men all throughout the stream.
It seems totally second nature to them. As if this is how they speak on a daily basis and as if this is acceptable in their foul smelling dysfunctional home.
I don't understand the whole war game scene at all.
That this fat, nearly 40 year old man, is playing this crap is ridiculous.
He wouldn't survive one day in a real war zone.
He's a jerk and it seems Isaiah will be transforming into him, if he doesn't leave these cretins as soon as possible.

Reactions: 15
If this YouTube channel crashes and burns I wonder what would happen.

• Haha
  • Heart
I rewatched the “snake” part of the vlog. She definitely pushed Abbie to save herself she DID NOT push her out of the way. She looks so dumb even saying that in her little baby voice. “ I was pushing her out of the way” yeah ok. And where was the snake? I think p is seeing things I don’t think there was a snake at all. Asa went and looked right away unless he actually stopped recording but I didn’t see a snake. Ugh these people annoy me.
For me it looks like the whole thing was fake.
There was no snake at all. Mr. Massive would have run to get the animal on camera, it was all for views.

Reactions: 9
I did see it upon reviewing it again.
I don't think they planned out the snake scene either.

Reactions: 4
It is extremely telling.
How do you find him? I searched with his name and didn't find it.

Reactions: 3
I rewatched the “snake” part of the vlog. She definitely pushed Abbie to save herself she DID NOT push her out of the way. She looks so dumb even saying that in her little baby voice. “ I was pushing her out of the way” yeah ok. And where was the snake? I think p is seeing things I don’t think there was a snake at all. Asa went and looked right away unless he actually stopped recording but I didn’t see a snake. Ugh these people annoy me.
My observations, exactly! IF the snake had been found, Asa would have filmed the boogers out of it.
Majestic Prig kept changing her story and tactics to keep All the Things, things= attention on herself. Her story and reenactment kept changing.

Majestic Thinking:
Snake! (Fake snake, use my worst fear to get attention, cause everyone is focused on Abs ”hiking”)
Abs steals spotlight by crying (change snake story multiple times to cast self in spotlight, elbowing Abs out of spotlight while doing so.)
Ankle! (fake my ankle injury to get Abs and her hurt feelings to stop taking my place in the spotlight)
Deploy baby voice & hurt feelings pout ( My son! Called me mother of the year! The ungrateful tick tok hack)
Self Soothe- (Get ice cream that the spotlight stealing Abs doesn’t like)

• Heart
  • Haha
My observations, exactly! IF the snake had been found, Asa would have filmed the boogers out of it.
Majestic Prig kept changing her story and tactics to keep All the Things, things= attention on herself. Her story and reenactment kept changing.

Majestic Thinking:
Snake! (Fake snake, use my worst fear to get attention, cause everyone is focused on Abs ”hiking”)
Abs steals spotlight by crying (change snake story multiple times to cast self in spotlight, elbowing Abs out of spotlight while doing so.)
Ankle! (fake my ankle injury to get Abs and her hurt feelings to stop taking my place in the spotlight)
Deploy baby voice & hurt feelings pout ( My son! Called me mother of the year! The ungrateful tick tok hack)
Self Soothe- (Get ice cream that the spotlight stealing Abs doesn’t like)
Very well put. I didn't really feel like they planned it but you make some very solid points. I'm more inclined to agree with you.
I mean, they gotta have SOMETHING happen in the video or else it would just be a boring walk.
It makes it that much more crappy the fact that they pull stuff like this just for content. Poor Ab doesn't know that it's just for show.

I think Majestic Pig is my second favorite name for P. God-Cilla is still #1. ;)

Reactions: 13
Exactly. That basket hold is fine and she doesn't even fight that. Holding her arms down to apply makeup? WRONG! Manhandling her to get in the pool? WRONG.

Asa trying to spin things....

Why didn't someone stop and try to calm Abbie when she was crying, that breaks my heart. All she knew is mom pushed her and ran. Dang.
I have never her cry like that, it was heartbreaking, why did that ass leave it in?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I think she just thought she saw a snake and her first reaction was shove Abbie in front of her, which is a crappy kneejerk reaction. Asa definitely didn't see a snake; no way he wouldn't have gotten that on camera. I'm not actually sure Asa really believed there was a snake either and I wonder if they teased her more about that off camera and she got defensive?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.