Fathering Autism #25 MLM scams, gluttony & greed. More people to fool is what we need

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Based on the picture from Ass Post on IG, why is he taking pictures or videoing her eating the frosting? As soon as she g re nabbed it, down goes the camera to stop the behavior. Laughing about it only encourages it more.
Content, content, content. Fans eat that up as quickly as Abbie with a can of frosting.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
they do DAILY vlogs and showcase their meals, all of which are sugar filled and processed. Lots of takeout and sugar and dairy and processed food. Just stop. I’m actually not attacking them, just wondering if she wouldn’t be a bit more functional without all the sugar and processed foods. Check out some of the autism and paleo bloggers who have had their children do a 180 with a different and clean diet. Shrug
I noticed this on Fathering autism page on Instagram
YES! ❤
I feel like if they were to incorporate some sort of daily schedule, and stick to it, as well as cutting out most of the garbage food, I imagine Abbie would feel a lot better, and it could even help her digestive system...as in less blow outs. It worth giving it a try. I know if I ate the way they do..lots of coffee..lots of take-out..my belly would be in a constant state of disarray!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think Asa regretted posting about Abbies aggression, and left the frosting mess in todays vlog for "cuteness". Because everyone visualizing Abbie beating P's ass just isnt cute.
But you know, the reality is it isnt cute to see a 15 yr old with frosting smeared all over her face and clothing either. Or running around the pool in her diaper. Holding a toothbrush like shes never seen one before.
And the leghumpers think Abbie needs defended from us?!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
What is with A&P and all the 'adult beverages' lately?? I can certainly see anyone being driven to drink having to live with Asa... lol... but still, I don't think it's a great idea for A&P to be getting tipsy on a regular basis when they have Abbie to be responsible for. It isn't fair to make Isaiah or Summer have to babysit Abbie because A&P want to get sloshed. Once in a while, it's okay. But this seems to be becoming a regular occurrence now.
[/QUOTE]

What I am seeing - and boy its so interesting - reminds me very much of - sorry - downmarket - people here in the UK who win the national lottery. They clearly are not capable of making sound financial judgements so often "blow" it on totally irrelevant downmarket stuff, but loads of it, then declare themselves bankrupt. The spending on such tack is just so very interesting to watch as I think how much more tatt do they want to wheel in to the house of tat?!

I think Asa regretted posting about Abbies aggression, and left the frosting mess in todays vlog for "cuteness". Because everyone visualizing Abbie beating P's ass just isnt cute.
But you know, the reality is it isnt cute to see a 15 yr old with frosting smeared all over her face and clothing either. Or running around the pool in her diaper. Holding a toothbrush like shes never seen one before.
And the leghumpers think Abbie needs defended from us?!
Surely this tacky junk comes in a tamper proof container as it's mainly I would imagine directed at kids? So, Abbie managed to get the top off did she? I think not and I think now that it was deffo staged

• Heart
Reactions: 10
There is no way on god's green earth that Abby opened that can of frosting and starting shoving it in her face in 1 minute. It was the most staged scene I have ever seen from them. She knows she has no consequences you can tell.

Also, hi! I'm new here. I went from patreon supporter to being completely disgusted in a very short period of time. The thing that pushed me over the edge was Asa's child he doesn't support. Anyway, here I am now!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
There is no way on god's green earth that Abby opened that can of frosting and starting shoving it in her face in 1 minute. It was the most staged scene I have ever seen from them. She knows she has no consequences you can tell.
We're just taking their word it was one minute. Who knows how long it was. Given enough time I have no doubt she could open it. Either way, whether it was staged or unintended it was a stupid idea to laugh and reinforce it one day, then block her the next. No wonder she misbehaves. Morons.

Reactions: 17
We're just taking their word it was one minute. Who knows how long it was. Given enough time I have no doubt she could open it. Either way, whether it was staged or unintended it was a stupid idea to laugh and reinforce it one day, then block her the next. No wonder she misbehaves. Morons.

You're probably right. Anything to get more $$$ for "cute autism" BS

Reactions: 8
This bullshit with that Myka Stauffer should be cause for YT reevauate anyone making money off their children and videos. This just needs to stop completely. If families want to "spread awareness" they should do it without making bank on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Also, hi! I'm new here. I went from patreon supporter to being completely disgusted in a very short period of time. The thing that pushed me over the edge was Asa's child he doesn't support. Anyway, here I am now!
Hi and welcome! Agreed and after seeing the Instagram photo that was clearly taken before what was shown in the vlog, it is blatantly clear it was staged. So the conversation Isaiah and Assa had afterwords about "what do you do"? was staged as well. They laughed it off because they initiated it for viewers to gush over how cute Abbie is.

We've seen the occasional 'blooper" outtakes as well. Assa = youtube director....filming bad actors all day every day.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Hi. And welcome 😉

Screenshot_20200528_074504.jpg

Call me crazy. But looking closer at Assfat's IG photo of Abbie and the frosting. I'm questioning weather that is even her hand holding the pot!?
What do you all think.......?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Hi. And welcome 😉

View attachment 140230
Call me crazy. But looking closer at Assfat's IG photo of Abbie and the frosting. I'm questioning weather that is even her hand holding the pot!?
What do you all think.......?
Hmmmmm....you maybe on to something....if you look at her hand that's up to her mouth...she has nails...short dirty nails...but the hand holding the cup of icing is chewed off super short nails. INTERESTING! But who's hand? Isaiah? Assa? They all got stubbly goofy inbred fingers.

Hmmmmm Added: look who chews his nails!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Hmmmmm....you maybe on to something....if you look at her hand that's up to her mouth...she has nails...short dirty nails...but the hand holding the cup of icing is chewed off super short nails. INTERESTING! But who's hand? Isaiah? Assa? They all got stubbly goofy inbred fingers.

I'm thinking Isaiah! I'm also thinking the reason it's such a 'zoomed in' shot is to cut out any trace of him!

Reactions: 6

Inbred fingers. Dead. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
This bullshit with that Myka Stauffer should be cause for YT reevauate anyone making money off their children and videos. This just needs to stop completely. If families want to "spread awareness" they should do it without making bank on it.
There are no words for the Stauffer situation. I am so shocked and very sad for that little boy.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
What is with A&P and all the 'adult beverages' lately?? I can certainly see anyone being driven to drink having to live with Asa... lol... but still, I don't think it's a great idea for A&P to be getting tipsy on a regular basis when they have Abbie to be responsible for. It isn't fair to make Isaiah or Summer have to babysit Abbie because A&P want to get sloshed. Once in a while, it's okay. But this seems to be becoming a regular occurrence now.
They probably always got drinks when they'd go out to eat all the time. Now they're home and can't hide it.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.