Fathering Autism #25 MLM scams, gluttony & greed. More people to fool is what we need

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been forgetting to mention that I think D&D quietly send them gift cards. It’s prob hush-hush. When I checked out the JSA FB, I noticed a D&D reference (giftcards donated to the school?) And it wasn’t until I saw them point out the the D&D donated van to JSA that it all clicked for me. Even if there aren’t any continuous gift cards or sponsorship $ sent to Ab, they certainly support JSA (awesome) which explains their devotion twds the brand. Personally, SB is better.

Reactions: 8
Thank you all for the kind words. Back 3years ago when I first found them I binge watch a lot of videos I stopped after a few months because I couldn't relate to them as ppl nor did I agree with some of the things they were doing.

I'm from the UK we have a great autism community so we're good thank you. I feel for abbie not watched in a long while until the boohoo video came up of his first daughter. out of curiosity I started to dip in n out to see how much abbie as progressed in 3years as I've seen with my own daughter who has come along way and sadly i don't see any but regression. Now I'm thinking what went wrong or has gone wrong. Along the way I found you guys, I've learned more from you than I ever did from A n P, so thank you.

All these educational toys you see now, she had it all in the old house. Where has it all gone. I remember thinking back than I wish I had these for my kid, believe me some of these toys are expansive and onces again the followers send them again. I don't get it. Consistency and routine are key.

Another thing that got me was preparing her for appointments, why have they waited until now to teach her, help her and that was more brandi doing. My daughter struggles really bad with anxiety but starting to understand, so going to doctors/hospital/dentist it's been a real battle for her. My daughter spent 17 weeks in ICU when she was born and has been in out of hospital all her life, she is 5. On her second birthday her uncle gave her a doll with medical kit. So we started to use that to help her prepair her for appointment. Not a miracle cure but so much better than what it used to be.

Also the fact there guys are not taking the virus seriously it's ridiculous, it's hurtful n harmful. Abbie can't communicate that to them, my daughter recently started to communicate with single words (happy dance so proud of her) but can't tell me whats wrong/how's she's feeling, nor does she have any idea whats going on with this virus but believe me when you've been through it all, seen your child struggle, with ventilation, cpap/low flo oxygen for 17weeks and have her diagnosed with lung disease it puts a whole other prospective on life. This covid19 is no joke. Sorry for the long post.

Stay safe ppl.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Someone must have sent P the link to the YouTube video of her MLM scam. Haha! She mentioned it in her live last night (41:18). When will they learn that if you point people in the right direction of something you dont want them to know about, they will go look?! That's how I found this site during the big scandal video. She may have just shot herself in the foot on this one.
39.24 that's when she admitted which women are on her "team" too.
This woman is shameless.

I have worked in prisons, on psych wards, and extensively with kids with special needs. One thing I have learned about working with aggressive and potentially violent vulnerable people is that you need to approach any situation with confidence and compassion. Confidence in that when you walk into that room, you've got your big girl panties on and you know that no matter what happens, you will keep your cool and maintain control of the situation. This is what P completely lacks and I think Abbie picks up on it and that's why she goes after her - not because she's 'feral' or vicious, but because she knows she can't trust P to take care of her and gets even more distressed. (Think of a baby that instinctively gets upset when it's handed to someone that holds it awkwardly.)

In terms of compassion, no matter how frustrated or angry or disheartened you feel in a given moment, you CANNOT let that show in your expression, voice, and body. You need to remember that the person in front of you is in an extremely vulnerable position and needs you to remain calm. It's up to you to find out what's causing their reactive behavior and make the situation better.

It's not easy but therapists, educators, nurses, etc. have to do this everyday - all without yelling or harming their patients/students in any way (at least if they want to keep their jobs). If fear and/or resentment creeps in - time for a change of career. If it's your kid - you need to get as much help as you can access because fearing and/or resenting your child is 100% unacceptable - it'll take over your life and lower the quality of care you give your child.
You're absolutely right, but at home it is another situation.
When a patient attack you, you can shrug it of and find better solution to handle the aggression.
When your own child does it, it' s ripping your heart out.
Imagine you love this child unconditionally and give the best you can and this kid is beating you until your bones break.
I've seen it with my own eyes, many times.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Based on the picture from Ass Post on IG, why is he taking pictures or videoing her eating the frosting? As soon as she g re nabbed it, down goes the camera to stop the behavior. Laughing about it only encourages it more.
Screenshot_20200528_074504.jpg

Absolutely 100% they staged/allowed her to do this! In the vlog, Abbie has a lot more of that frosting on her face, hands and clothes! Assfat edited the video of this to try and make it look like they just caught her for the humpers! And I guess they all fell for it! 😩👹
Yet here it is. Proof showing otherwise! Unfuckingbelievable!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I’ve been forgetting to mention that I think D&D quietly send them gift cards. It’s prob hush-hush. When I checked out the JSA FB, I noticed a D&D reference (giftcards donated to the school?) And it wasn’t until I saw them point out the the D&D donated van to JSA that it all clicked for me. Even if there aren’t any continuous gift cards or sponsorship $ sent to Ab, they certainly support JSA (awesome) which explains their devotion twds the brand. Personally, SB is better.
Hell with the Dunkin perks program they probably have enough free beverages for the next year

Reactions: 11
mornin'

Watching P talk about her team made me want to puke.

That frosting was as staged as play on Broadway. I bet they opened it and pushed it to her. The fans love it when Abbie dives into food like that, why I have no earthly idea.

This whole thing about not walking at graduation being so devastating kills me. Anyone who calls that devastating has led a charmed life, nothing devastating about it. Thank the Lord my kids didn't want to participate. They went to a large school and the ceremony took close to 4 hours sitting on the burning hot, no shade foot ball field. Both of mine took their diploma through the mail. They rock sometimes!

It does seem like many people to include A&P were only staying home because everything was closed, they weren't concerned about the virus. They went from home to back out like nothing happened. Good on 'em...it is still highly contagious and not contained yet. I want to venture out to but am slowly doing it.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
View attachment 139881
Absolutely 100% they staged/allowed her to do this! In the vlog, Abbie has a lot more of that frosting on her face, hands and clothes! Assfat edited the video of this to try and make it look like they just caught her for the humpers! And I guess they all fell for it! 😩👹
Right. They let her eat more for the gram. So gross & I hope they’ll enjoy her out-of-control behaviors to come!

View attachment 139881
But hey now...they just told everyone they are not fake!!!! I wonder how they cut her nails that close, it looks like someone is biting them? Does Abbie bite her nails too?

Reactions: 9
Yep looks fishy...
It really is disgusting.

Shes fast

I can’t explain it but it really triggers me when I see the food grabbing. It’s not as if she doesn’t get well fed. Someone brought up the point of her doing lunches at school, is it fair to the other children if she grabs their food.

Based on the picture from Ass Post on IG, why is he taking pictures or videoing her eating the frosting? As soon as she g re nabbed it, down goes the camera to stop the behavior. Laughing about it only encourages it more.
This is the problem I have with them. Yesterday when she behaved badly in the restaurant Asa looked defeated and I felt a bit sorry for him. Then the next day she opens the frosting and he films her eating it and that’s ok. Is he not encouraging this grabbing food behaviour?
if you were in a restaurant for a nice family meal and in walk the Maassives with the noise and the frightening behaviour how would you feel, especially if you had children with you. I guess what I am trying to say is, Abbie is allowed to get away with behaviour that would not be acceptable to the general public. Instead of trying to correct her so she can fit more easily into society, he allows her to carry on. The world is supposed to fit around Abbie #autismprincess but that isn’t the way society works. What they have to remember is that she is not OUR #autismprincess , just THEIRS.
If he doesn’t work with her or get a professional to work on her behaviours he will eventually not be able to take her out in public at all. At the moment as she is still young he gets away with the “ sweet girl “ excuse but she will be an adult soon and that just won’t wash.
He is his own worst enemy and will suffer for it in the future.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
It really is disgusting.

I can’t explain it but it really triggers me when I see the food grabbing. It’s not as if she doesn’t get well fed. Someone brought up the point of her doing lunches at school, is it fair to the other children if she grabs their food.

This is the problem I have with them. Yesterday when she behaved badly in the restaurant Asa looked defeated and I felt a bit sorry for him. Then the next day she opens the frosting and he films her eating it and that’s ok. Is he not encouraging this grabbing food behaviour?
if you were in a restaurant for a nice family meal and in walk the Maassives with the noise and the frightening behaviour how would you feel, especially if you had children with you. I guess what I am trying to say is, Abbie is allowed to get away with behaviour that would not be acceptable to the general public. Instead of trying to correct her so she can fit more easily into society, he allows her to carry on. The world is supposed to fit around Abbie #autismprincess but that isn’t the way society works. What they have to remember is that she is not OUR #autismprincess , just THEIRS.
If he doesn’t work with her or get a professional to work on her behaviours he will eventually not be able to take her out in public at all. At the moment as she is still young he gets away with the “ sweet girl “ excuse but she will be an adult soon and that just won’t wash.
Well, there’s 1 benefit to the pandemic! Abbie shouldn’t be allowed to touch others lunches anymore! Due to how fast she gobs food in her mouth (animalistic), I wouldn’t ever want her unpacking my child’s lunch bag. I don’t care if someone is right with her. She’s unstoppable a lot.

Reactions: 13
[/QUOTE]
I agree. It really makes me cross. It is feral behaviour. If a toddler did it they would be told off. They need to start disciplining her if only for their own sake.

It really is disgusting.

Reactions: 3
Takeaways from this video for me:
-Brandy praises Abbie, but she doesn't sound like 🦖. 🦖 uses a high-pitched squeal and overexuberance that I usually reserve for training my dog. I like how Brandy keeps her on task,but still gives credit when it is due.
-How much was Ass selling those cheap sunglasses for? He obviously has traded up for his Raybans. Leg humpers not as interested any matter in junk?
-How selfish to consistently run late dropping Abbie off for school. It has to be a distraction for the others. Oh, "Abbie time" is not a suitable excuse.
excuse.
-I am sure JSA loves when he collaborates to show what school life is like. I wish they would stand their ground and set boundaries.
-So much laying down and sitting on the floor. It must make the task drag out forever. But not once did they seem to have her wash her hands after her "breaks" on the floor. 🤮🤢 Here is your lunch with a side of dirt bacteria and nose pickings. Yum!
-I was very surprised that she didn't get anyone's food. She tried. Also, just throwing the tray up for pick up was upsetting.

Reactions: 11
Obviously she does behave much better at school than home. The only thing I think the teacher should have done was told her to take a break by sitting in the chair, not laying on the floor.

Asa...when school starts back make it a point to be on time. That is such selfish, self absorbed behavior.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
View attachment 139881
Exactly. Their acting abilities were horrible also. When I think about it, it’s shameful.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.