Fathering Autism #25 MLM scams, gluttony & greed. More people to fool is what we need

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have worked in prisons, on psych wards, and extensively with kids with special needs. One thing I have learned about working with aggressive and potentially violent vulnerable people is that you need to approach any situation with confidence and compassion. Confidence in that when you walk into that room, you've got your big girl panties on and you know that no matter what happens, you will keep your cool and maintain control of the situation. This is what P completely lacks and I think Abbie picks up on it and that's why she goes after her - not because she's 'feral' or vicious, but because she knows she can't trust P to take care of her and gets even more distressed. (Think of a baby that instinctively gets upset when it's handed to someone that holds it awkwardly.)

In terms of compassion, no matter how frustrated or angry or disheartened you feel in a given moment, you CANNOT let that show in your expression, voice, and body. You need to remember that the person in front of you is in an extremely vulnerable position and needs you to remain calm. It's up to you to find out what's causing their reactive behavior and make the situation better.

It's not easy but therapists, educators, nurses, etc. have to do this everyday - all without yelling or harming their patients/students in any way (at least if they want to keep their jobs). If fear and/or resentment creeps in - time for a change of career. If it's your kid - you need to get as much help as you can access because fearing and/or resenting your child is 100% unacceptable - it'll take over your life and lower the quality of care you give your child.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I guess as long as she's not violently attacking them, then it's funny that she can rip open a can of frosting and shove half of it in her face in less than 30 seconds. 🤔
Just goes to show she needs constant (and I mean constant!) supervision. Okay this time it was frosting but next time she couldve grabbed medicine or the damn tequila. Or she couldve bolted out the door or into the pool.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think you're right, but this is another case where the parents ego is gonna supersede the health and benefit of the child. Priscilla has made it clear (even with her old youtube channel name) that cooking and being a 'home chef' is part of her identity. She won't give up her cheese-and-carb loaded meals because that would mean giving up something she uses as a substitute for a personality.

I also want to add that I think cooking as a hobby is personally fine, and I actually think that parents of autistic or otherwise disabled children probably should invest in interests that are separate from their child and give them a sense of peace and productivity. But when you try to monetize those hobbies? Nah, gloves are off. You just made it part of your brand as a professional entertainer and therefore I'll criticize it as such.
I think Priscilla should eat cheese and carbs in moderation and not just pile it on.But otherwise i totally agree with what you have said :)

Reactions: 4
View attachment 139766
I get Abbie may of not been up long. But they could at least tie her hair back! I know it's the first thing I do in a morning! Otherwise it would drive me nuts!
That hair is no good.
It certainly doesnt help her see or concentrate
It ends up in her mouth when she eats
It makes her look totally feral

She is so full of sh**. I’m not successful because of my following, ha. She wouldn’t have a team if it wasn’t for the YouTube vlogs.
This woman is delusional if she thinks she would be anywhere near as successful as she is if it weren’t for the fathering autism channel. I am just waiting for the women below her to realise that after the first wave of orders they get from friends and family, their sales will be next to nothing and I hope I get to see that. She can’t apply makeup, she doesn’t know her products and presents herself on screen as if she just rolled out of bed. Who aspires to look like her?
Another mess from the Maassives .
Almost every single one of her "girls" and every single one of the sales she makes is because they exploit Abbie.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
There are battles to fight and couch coushins aren’t one of them to me. It’s not something we would prioritize either. She will never be at anyone else’s home except for family and close friends and even then, she requires one on one at all times because their house is not set up for her and secure from elopement.

Reactions: 8
Typical teen...hey she's a sophomore now!
The way they were all laughing about it just re-enforces that this is ok. Awesome job sweet girl (in a 🐷 voice)!!! Can’t wait to see this at a restaurant when a customer is enjoying a birthday dinner out, asshats😑

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
And

She went two days ago. Bunch of gluttons. Pig really had to force herself to act like she wasnt pissed about Ab devouring the frosting. No way was she left alone for less than a minute like Asshole said. Those cans have that tight foil glued on top and are very hard to open. Weak hands, my foot!
I bet they opened it and left it out knowing what she would do....gotta get that "cute" vlog content 🙄

Hi Olivia!!! 👋👋👋😁😁😁
Hello to all the other leghumpers lurking here, too!!
To all the lurking leghumpers
Let your freak flag wave
You'll feel alot better if you come over to the darkside 🙃

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I bet they opened it and left it out knowing what she would do....gotta get that "cute" vlog content 🙄

To all the lurking leghumpers
Let your freak flag wave
You'll feel alot better if you come over to the darkside 🙃
Based on the picture from Ass Post on IG, why is he taking pictures or videoing her eating the frosting? As soon as she g re nabbed it, down goes the camera to stop the behavior. Laughing about it only encourages it more.

Reactions: 14
Who knows how much she ate while she was,on her shopping spree
Y'all know shopping is hard lol, need sustenance from chik fil a and popeyes and Mickey d's 😏
You didn’t catch the fast food cup on the counter?!? Showed up with the groceries

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That new wine bottle thingy Asa bought... isn't that just asking for Abbie to grab one of those bottles and smash it on the floor??

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
There are battles to fight and couch coushins aren’t one of them to me. It’s not something we would prioritize either. She will never be at anyone else’s home except for family and close friends and even then, she requires one on one at all times because their house is not set up for her and secure from elopement.
This very much makes it sound like you're Asa! Or someone else from that family

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have worked in prisons, on psych wards, and extensively with kids with special needs. One thing I have learned about working with aggressive and potentially violent vulnerable people is that you need to approach any situation with confidence and compassion. Confidence in that when you walk into that room, you've got your big girl panties on and you know that no matter what happens, you will keep your cool and maintain control of the situation. This is what P completely lacks and I think Abbie picks up on it and that's why she goes after her - not because she's 'feral' or vicious, but because she knows she can't trust P to take care of her and gets even more distressed. (Think of a baby that instinctively gets upset when it's handed to someone that holds it awkwardly.)

In terms of compassion, no matter how frustrated or angry or disheartened you feel in a given moment, you CANNOT let that show in your expression, voice, and body. You need to remember that the person in front of you is in an extremely vulnerable position and needs you to remain calm. It's up to you to find out what's causing their reactive behavior and make the situation better.

It's not easy but therapists, educators, nurses, etc. have to do this everyday - all without yelling or harming their patients/students in any way (at least if they want to keep their jobs). If fear and/or resentment creeps in - time for a change of career. If it's your kid - you need to get as much help as you can access because fearing and/or resenting your child is 100% unacceptable - it'll take over your life and lower the quality of care you give your child.
I think a great example of what you're talking about is Brandi. She was always calm yet firm and definitely compassionate. Abbie always seems to respond pretty well with Brandi and doesn't often try any funny business with her because she knows Brandi will not allow it.
Abbie responds to P because of the reasons you outlined and then with Asa, she knows that he tends to be very permissive or a push over and that most of the time she can get him to give in. He doesn't always give in, but there have been quite a few occasions where he has.

I sure hope so.
😁
As long as no one gets hurt from the broken glass - I'm all for it. lol

What is with A&P and all the 'adult beverages' lately?? I can certainly see anyone being driven to drink having to live with Asa... lol... but still, I don't think it's a great idea for A&P to be getting tipsy on a regular basis when they have Abbie to be responsible for. It isn't fair to make Isaiah or Summer have to babysit Abbie because A&P want to get sloshed. Once in a while, it's okay. But this seems to be becoming a regular occurrence now.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.