Fathering Autism #25 MLM scams, gluttony & greed. More people to fool is what we need

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also to add to my last post....
She went to the dentist yesterday and said she had to be given gas for the procedure she had, which apparently she was told it wouldn't hurt, but she asked for it anyway, to which Asa had to come get her because she couldn't drive home.

At the end of the live, before she mentions the video, she also goes on a rant about haters. Claiming it doesn't bother her at all except her face, eyes and tone say different....fake much? And they wonder why they are accused of being fake! FFS just say it pisses you off!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Maybe Abbie was still "sick"?
It was just a few days prior that we were told she was given Benadryl or something because she was sick.
Could she have sinus pain? Throat pain? Or one of the worst ones..ear pain.
Hambeasts don't ever seem to look for or question physical discomfort as a reason for how she freaks out.
We will never unravel the mystery of Abbie but it's possible to see that those 2 fail at parenting.
IMO
I think it's very possible that she was still not feeling well. Being forced to go out when you aren't feeling good tends to make most people grouchy. I'm not saying that to excuse Abbie's behavior, tho. They just say that she's being difficult/defiant/aggressive but they have no idea why and then they don't really make an effort to find out why. Instead they focus on putting out the fires here and there but don't seem to realize that they ought to look for and deal with the cause of the fires to begin with.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yes!! So very much yes! I think you're right on that Abbie enjoys food from restaurants but prefers to eat it in an environment that is more comfortable for her. They gave her exactly what she wanted which sent the message that this is an acceptable thing to do. Asa said it would be reinforcing the behavior if they went back into the restaurant. I don't agree at all. Going straight home and letting her have the restaurant food was reinforcing the behavior.
This is one of those situations where it feels like to me A&P confuse what's best for them with what's best for Abbie. They wanna think think they're doing the hard stuff and sticking with it and 'teaching' her but - whose benefit is it for that Abbie sits in a restaurant she doesn't want to be in? Doesn't help Abbie when it's equally easy to order the food and take it home or even just use delivery. It's for A&P's benefit that Abbie behaves when at a restaurant - but when it comes to things that would benefit Abbie and aren't just convenience for them, like teaching her a wider range of signs, they drop the ball.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Summer aggravated the holy crap out of Abbie, no wonder she wasn't sorry to see her go. Always up in her face.

I disagree...I have seen her lay on her mom and dad and hug them on her own. I have seen her hug Maverick and Isaiah. I believe if you put strangers in a line with her mom and dad, she would go to her parents. She knows exactly who they are and I believe she feels very safe with her father. I mean, they visit at school and she wants to leave with them...that should tell ya she has bonded, knows them and knows home.

Why does this disabled child seem to get under your skin so badly? She is innocent.
But we've also seen her grab random strangers to "dance"

• Haha
Someone must have sent P the link to the YouTube video of her MLM scam. Haha! She mentioned it in her live last night (41:18). When will they learn that if you point people in the right direction of something you dont want them to know about, they will go look?! That's how I found this site during the big scandal video. She may have just shot herself in the foot on this one.
She is so full of sh**. I’m not successful because of my following, ha. She wouldn’t have a team if it wasn’t for the YouTube vlogs.
This woman is delusional if she thinks she would be anywhere near as successful as she is if it weren’t for the fathering autism channel. I am just waiting for the women below her to realise that after the first wave of orders they get from friends and family, their sales will be next to nothing and I hope I get to see that. She can’t apply makeup, she doesn’t know her products and presents herself on screen as if she just rolled out of bed. Who aspires to look like her?
Another mess from the Maassives .

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Bottom line they have a severely mentally challenged child. Taking her out to eat will always be an issue. If they want to eat out and enjoy it then have someone stay with her at home and go have a peaceful dinner. Why go thru all the aggravation. Its never going to change she will never be easy to take out. Just my thoughts.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Also to add to my last post....
She went to the dentist yesterday and said she had to be given gas for the procedure she had, which apparently she was told it wouldn't hurt, but she asked for it anyway, to which Asa had to come get her because she couldn't drive home.

At the end of the live, before she mentions the video, she also goes on a rant about haters. Claiming it doesn't bother her at all except her face, eyes and tone say different....fake much? And they wonder why they are accused of being fake! FFS just say it pisses you off!
It bothers her so much. She ignores the people who leave positive comments and replies to the negative ones. She wants everyone to like her and is tormented by the fact that a lot of people don’t.

• Heart
  • Haha
She is so full of sh**. I’m not successful because of my following, ha. She wouldn’t have a team if it wasn’t for the YouTube vlogs.
This woman is delusional if she thinks she would be anywhere near as successful as she is if it weren’t for the fathering autism channel. I am just waiting for the women below her to realise that after the first wave of orders they get from friends and family, their sales will be next to nothing and I hope I get to see that. She can’t apply makeup, she doesn’t know her products and presents herself on screen as if she just rolled out of bed. Who aspires to look like her?
Another mess from the Maassives .
Over 90% are LOSING money.. not even breaking even.. so what is this talk about buying a coffee or paying for child care... that is total BS for most of her "girls"... they are probably just hanging around.. waiting for their big breakthrough.,buying more and more product so they can be "active"...

P would be one of those 90% losing money if she didn't have the FA channel and all the leg HUMPERS to sell to.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Parade of family and friends coming to a Vlog near you soon. Offside congrats Isaiah and to all of the 2020 seniors (mine included)

View attachment 139360

They said once before that the only time she is calm and not medicated is when they take her "surfing".
yeah, right...

I always laugh when they make a damn big deal about Abbie 'surfing'. Gimme a break.

• Haha
Over 90% are LOSING money.. not even breaking even.. so what is this talk about buying a coffee or paying for child care... that is total BS for most of her "girls"... they are probably just hanging around.. waiting for their big breakthrough.,buying more and more product so they can be "active"...
They find out shortly after getting their initial kit that they have to buy more. And what's 1000.00 to invest into your business?
🐖 is suckering these 5th grade educated leg humpers into her vortex of scams.
Y'all really should listen to that podcast about MLMs.
It's eye opening.
IMO

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Take a look at what Kristen_v_ has to say! Trying to shed light on MLM's and P gets defensive.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Take a look at what Kristen_v_ has to say!
Oh please, not sweet girl again. She wasn’t so sweet when she attacked her and ripped her necklace off the other day, do these leghumpers actually watch the vlogs.

• Haha
  • Heart
I just looked again and they're gone.
Damnit.
I should have taken screen shots.
The hambeasts smart assed replies are still there tho.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.