Fathering Autism #25 MLM scams, gluttony & greed. More people to fool is what we need

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why in the world would they attempt to take her out to a restaurant ?? Have they been going to restaurants all along?

Asa seemed like he had it in this VLOG... little less delusional.
They've been taking her to get take out through the whole covid closings and they went out to eat pretty regularly before that.

Reactions: 8
When Asa had Abbie are in the cart while they waited for food after attacking P, I saw some real emotion from Asa that seemed genuine, unlike when he fake showed it like when he got called out about the 1st daughter. It must have been a pretty bad scene. P seemed really pissed off about it. I would have loved to be a fly on the wall and see what really happened.
which vlog and timestamp? I dont watch these guys anymore and lurk the thread lol

nevermind found it. wow she must of pulled hard to break her necklace

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Just watched the new vlog and it's all the same. Abigail trying to assualt her parents and them getting upset about it but, not disciplining her to try and help stop it. Apparently, she ripped the big lady's necklace off of her in public this time. If this just dosen't keep getting worse everyday, I don't know what does.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I've never thought that Abbie is physically abused in any way. I don't think their neglect ever reaches that level. But the video today made me glad that Abbie has Asa as a barrier between herself and Priscilla's temper. I think Asa probably expresses his frustration of the situation in much healthier ways and doesn't take it out on Abbie, but I can definitely see Priscilla denying Abbie things (food, music, stim toys, blankets or pillows, whatever she feels like would equate to a punishment etc) to feel like she's getting her back. I just get really bad vibes from the way Priscilla snapped about no music like that.
I felt like she was holding a lot back.
She's such a witch.
IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
They've been taking her to get take out through the whole covid closings and they went out to eat pretty regularly before that.
But they usually have reinforcements in Summer and Isiah with them. They have had issues when they go out to eat with all of them as we have seen in other vlogs. Also, didn't they have Summer drive her in the golf cart because they didn't want her acting out when they went to pick up take out?

Edit to add. Hit post too quickly.

Reactions: 6
She hates being body blocked in somewhere. Assa loves to do it too, and she hates it. They do it to keep her from eloping. You know...that thing teenagers do.
Yeah, but she was just in the bathroom in the house, not next to a motorway...she didn't (and doesn't) need to be restrained just for doing that task smh

Reactions: 5
It genuinely surprises me how much they man handle her in the vlogs and then mention her aggression. Surely she's learning slightly from example here? All she experiences are people grabbing her and making her do things she doesn't want to do all the time, surely that level of touching and grabbing then becomes normalised?
Yes! This! I feel so bad for her (Abbie) tbh

Reactions: 5
But they usually have reinforcements in Summer and Isiah with them. They have had issues when they go out to eat with all of them as we have seen in other vlogs. Also, didn't they have Summer drive her in the golf cart because they didn't want her acting out when they went to pick up take out?

Edit to add. Hit post too quickly.
I was just answering the question ;)

there's no way in heck I'm taking my kids out to a restaurant right now, even if it's outside dining. Certainly not what seemed like a crowded restaurant, close to dark (so what 8:30/8:45?). They are so much out of practice being in public, I know it's a bad idea. We'll have to build up eating out again lol What did they expect to happen really? Did it really go from zero to broken necklace? or did they ignore her getting over stimulated?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Did they go out to eat twice in one day? Geez! Also I wonder if Summer is able to psychically handle Abbie when she gets super aggressive like that especially when Isaiah is gone and there is one less person around to help.

Reactions: 17
Why in the world would they attempt to take her out to a restaurant ?? Have they been going to restaurants all along?

Asa seemed like he had it in this VLOG... little less delusional.
Her meltdown happened at the second restaurant they had been to that day. They went Mexican for lunch and then...wherever they were for dinner was where the event went down. lol

What is up with Summer rubbing her nose like constantly? She could not keep stop doing it when she was standing in the living room. Are there allergies all that bad? I wonder if there is mold in the house?

Reactions: 11
He compared Abbie to a toddler today instead of a teenager. Honestly, if this is their every day, I can't see how Abbie at some point is not going to hurt someone in public. I get that they don't want all their content to be negative, but they rarely show the true reality if that household. I feel they try to portray Abbie as some princess and that's not at all their truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Summer was leaving for two weeks and they were all crying and upset about it? Farrrrk me, it is no wonder Abbie acts out like she does when her parents can barely keep their own emotions in check.

The nose rubbing thing - it bothers me that they use the inside of their hands. I always use the back of my hand to scratch or rub my nose if needed, that way boogers don't get all over everything I touch.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.