Fathering Autism #25 MLM scams, gluttony & greed. More people to fool is what we need

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep definitely. They could have used the operation as a way of showing how much it helps and how to become healthy. Piggy could have started a new fitness channel and she'd have had lots of companies wanting to sponsor her. They say that they're smart but not one of them thought of this. Oh and that new paletron bike won't be used I bet Limelife sent her that because they want her to loose weight. I'd love one of those bikes because when I'm well again I'll definitely be exercising again.
Best wishes for a fast recovery! ❤❤

Reactions: 6
The really sad part is a 2 year would have been taught to wait, and what wait means. Or a 2 year old would have at least been learning about what wait means. Abbie just hasn’t been taught any skills to wait, hands waiting is all they’ve taught her. I just don’t understand how the whole birthday plan didn’t include a plan for Abbie so someone was helping her along, she’s the one making all of it possible! 💴 $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Not mine...I reckon they were helions sent to be the worst toddlers on the planet. Here would be our scenario:

2 year old is sick, sleeps in, gets up still not feeling well. I start to get her breakfast, doorbell rings and I along with everyone else that was in the kitchen runs to the door and stand there 4 minutes (they said she sang for 4 full minutes). 2 year old is left sitting alone in the kitchen without breakfast or anyone. She would 100% cry.

I praise all of you parents here that were able to control your toddlers to the point of understanding such things especially if they are not feeling well. Your kids are the best ever!!!! And you win Parent of the Century Award! Kudos to y'all and you should write a parenting book.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
It is good to see several new members responding to posts. I am interested to hear from them what brought them here, how long they have watched FA and their views overall. It is always good to have a fresh perspective.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I agree.
We all speculate and form opinions about the type of 'mother' she is and that's ok. This is a gossip site. Most gossip is BS. I like this group because the majority of us deal in facts then base our opinions. It's not like a game of telephone that kids play. Or to me its not anyway.
The majority of us here are intelligent souls. Most graduated from the 6th grade! I don't think anybody here, who genuinely can't stand these people, writes their own narrative. The posts here are mostly based on the evidence that they themselves put out in their vlogs.
Upon relistening to the vlog, the phrase 'mothering ain't her jam' was taken out of context. What she did say when talking about nurturing was "it's not my thing". She also made other statements like "is not where my heart is", when talking about being a stay at home mom.
One could easily infer based on the conversation they were having, that 'mothering isn't her jam', just based off listening to what was being said.
IMO.
I don't like her or anything about her. I believe she resents Abbie and her condition, and I believe that mothering isn't her jam.
And that's ok.
I agree. She seems to want very little to do with Abbie and seems to be happy doing anything but interacting with her. When she does interact it seems false and she makes over sweet remarks.
If she does resent Abbie , I can understand in a way. Asa left her for another woman and had a daughter with her, he comes back and P gets pregnant again but this child is severely disabled. I think she was looking for the makeup baby to solve everything but unfortunately things didn’t turn out the way she hoped. I can’t believe that she wouldn’t feel frustrated.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I've been going back threw some of P's old lipstick moo moo videos and found this older vlog. I found it a bit disturbing. P and summer are in the bathroom with Abbie attempting to do skin care on Abbie. Abbie initially didn't want to be there. They didn't start out slowly or let her leave when she shows signs of not wanting to do it. Instead, you will see summer hold her arms down, albeit subtle, but she does. At one point P puts her arm around Abbies neck to wipe off some cream, and basically has her in a head lock. At the end of the vlog P is seen wiping her face and pinching Abbies nose, apparently hard enough to cause her nose to bleed. Screen shots and video below.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I've been going back threw some of P's old lipstick moo moo videos and found this older vlog. I found it a bit disturbing. P and summer are in the bathroom with Abbie attempting to do skin care on Abbie. Abbie initially didn't want to be there. They didn't start out slowly or let her leave when she shows signs of not wanting to do it. Instead, you will see summer hold her arms down, albeit subtle, but she does. At one point P puts her arm around Abbies neck to wipe off some cream, and basically has her in a head lock. At the end of the vlog P is seen wiping her face and pinching Abbies nose, apparently hard enough to cause her nose to bleed. Screen shots and video below.

IMO she is very skittish and sensitive because of all the tickling and horseplay they do with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hello my lovely tattle friends.
Would one of you be so kind as to post tonight's vlog here, please.
I'm not sure I can stay awake. I've had a day! 😩
Thanks a million 😍

• Heart
Not mine...I reckon they were helions sent to be the worst toddlers on the planet. Here would be our scenario:

2 year old is sick, sleeps in, gets up still not feeling well. I start to get her breakfast, doorbell rings and I along with everyone else that was in the kitchen runs to the door and stand there 4 minutes (they said she sang for 4 full minutes). 2 year old is left sitting alone in the kitchen without breakfast or anyone. She would 100% cry.

I praise all of you parents here that were able to control your toddlers to the point of understanding such things especially if they are not feeling well. Your kids are the best ever!!!! And you win Parent of the Century Award! Kudos to y'all and you should write a parenting book.
Either cry or help themselves to destroying the box and sharing it with the dog. 🤣

We have a two year old and three year old.
One would have tried to make best friends with the lady the entire time and one would screaming “go ‘way”. they both would have fought over the balloons.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She has a really funny way of showing it. Of course it's all speculation, I don't think anyone has ever claimed otherwise. Based on what I've observed in the vlogs, I form ideas or theories. Obviously we have no way of knowing what goes on in P's mind or heart. That's kind of a given.
I'm sure on some level, P does love her. But I see a lot of issues there. It isn't a pleasant idea to think of a mother not totally bonded with her child but it does happen sometimes. I do think P has some issues with resentment that she ended up with a special needs child, I think with the whole ordeal of Asa leaving, being with another woman & getting her pregnant and just the way those things turned out caused P to have a bit of a negative association w. Abbie.
I said it a little while ago and I'm sticking to it - P shows much more maternal inclinations towards her dogs than she does her daughter. That says something.
She shows more maternal instincts to Summer IMO.
I think P is very much the old adage of
"I have to love you but I don't have to like you" due to everything you stated

• Heart
  • Wow
IMO she is very skittish and sensitive because of all the tickling and horseplay they do with her.

Isiah is constantly bothering her and when she does something to him that he doesn’t like he whines like a little baby and she usually gets sent to her room for a break.

And now Summer does it too. She’s all over Abbie like a rash.

I really hope they stick with the Wee family or the other one with the daughter too and one of those girls actually does end up talking one day and Summer pisses that kid off with her obnoxious behavior and that kid just comes out and says it to her. And I’d laugh my butt off if someone got that on video too.

• Haha
Either cry or help themselves to destroying the box and sharing it with the dog. 🤣

We have a two year old and three year old.
One would have tried to make best friends with the lady the entire time and one would screaming “go ‘way”. they both would have fought over the balloons.
I'm surprised Abbie didn't just start eating the box of cereal.. she had it in her hands when the door rings. She was waiting for someone to pour it in a bowl.

• Haha
I agree. She seems to want very little to do with Abbie and seems to be happy doing anything but interacting with her. When she does interact it seems false and she makes over sweet remarks.
If she does resent Abbie , I can understand in a way. Asa left her for another woman and had a daughter with her, he comes back and P gets pregnant again but this child is severely disabled. I think she was looking for the makeup baby to solve everything but unfortunately things didn’t turn out the way she hoped. I can’t believe that she wouldn’t feel frustrated.
I've said it previously but P was hoping for the fairytale and ended up with the gothic novel.
But she is going to make sure everyone thinks she is living the dream fairytale life

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Boy.
That was sad.
I know that they exploit Abbie w/ FA, but these "skin care" and "spa" videos just piss me off. At least w/ FA there is a point/premise....this is just P blatantly using Abbie to scam views for her make-up sales. P is the worst.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I just
I agree.
We all speculate and form opinions about the type of 'mother' she is and that's ok. This is a gossip site. Most gossip is BS. I like this group because the majority of us deal in facts then base our opinions. It's not like a game of telephone that kids play. Or to me its not anyway.
The majority of us here are intelligent souls. Most graduated from the 6th grade! I don't think anybody here, who genuinely can't stand these people, writes their own narrative. The posts here are mostly based on the evidence that they themselves put out in their vlogs.
Upon relistening to the vlog, the phrase 'mothering ain't her jam' was taken out of context. What she did say when talking about nurturing was "it's not my thing". She also made other statements like "is not where my heart is", when talking about being a stay at home mom.
One could easily infer based on the conversation they were having, that 'mothering isn't her jam', just based off listening to what was being said.
IMO.
I don't like her or anything about her. I believe she resents Abbie and her condition, and I believe that mothering isn't her jam.
And that's ok.
I agree with all you said, so much so that I wanted to bold the entire post!! :) I did bold one part that I couldn't "bold" enough. 🤷‍♀️😂😂

I was not aware until reading this today that 🐖🐖 did not specifically say "mothering isn't her jam".
Truth be told, we don't even need her to say those words to figure it out. It's that obvious.

It seems everything else, other than mothering Abbie, IS her jam though.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Isiah is constantly bothering her and when she does something to him that he doesn’t like he whines like a little baby and she usually gets sent to her room for a break.

And now Summer does it too. She’s all over Abbie like a rash.

I really hope they stick with the Wee family or the other one with the daughter too and one of those girls actually does end up talking one day and Summer pisses that kid off with her obnoxious behavior and that kid just comes out and says it to her. And I’d laugh my butt off if someone got that on video too.
I think both of those girls are verbal. The Wee's daughter is starting to speak, the other day she was answering color questions out loud. ("Blue" etc) And Ella, Laurens kid is a handful....she would no doubt tell someone off lol. When they went to Disney all she did the the whole time was ask to go home.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.