Fathering Autism #25 MLM scams, gluttony & greed. More people to fool is what we need

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God, AMEN LOL.
It wasnt her breakfast or first meal of the day, it was a SNACK.
Last week someone posted a vlog of her "horrible behavior" because she ran out of snacks. This week the world stops turning because she didnt get her cereal immediately. I just failed to see the big whoop about it, "and thats ok!" We're all different.

I have COVID. I was tested Friday evening and got confirmation yesterday. I started feeling poorly Friday morning, and woke up with Pink Eye. Here in Ohio we started opening up in phases weeks ago. I am an LSW/LCDC so I am essential, and managed to work throughout the entire shut down and stay healthy. I do not think it is a coincidence that I have it now...we opened too early, and state wide our numbers are rising, both in cases and deaths. I am quarantined here at home, and as someone said, its lonely, It was one thing to stay home because it was the right thing to do but its another animal when you know cant even make that one trip to the store. I'm doing ok though. No breathing difficulties. I have a fever that comes and goes, this awful Pink Eye, and general weakness. Very weak, like walking through mud or sand. I hope you stay safe. 🙏🙏
This virus is dangerous and it will be around for a long time.
It's so sad and unfair that peoples have to risk their lives for the wellbeing of strangers, who often give a damn about their safety and health.
I hope you'll feel better soon. 🍀[/QUOTE]

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Exactly! I hope you are better soon. Isnt it strange? I feel like I'm part of a club I never wanted to join. Always so careful, and those idiots have been trotting around like nothing was happening. Hell, they're so nasty COVID probably got frightened. Maybe they are the cure! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Hahaha maybe it had hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ok... my last comment on this particular subject and then I'm just moving on. To reiterate, I am not and was not saying that leaving Abbie in the kitchen is some serious child abuse or some major trauma that's going to scar her for life. In the grand scheme of things, I agree that is not that serious and sometimes these things happen.
My objection was just to how they handled the situation, that they could have been more compassionate given that she was already in a mood because of not feeling well and also her ability to understand things going on in the situation.
At the end of the day - it's not something I'll lose sleep over or that I'll count as one of their most grievous sins. I just felt a certain way about it, other ppl here did not. That's fine. It's all good.:)

I do not believe she has to be run to every time she cries. But, she was not feeling well and she was hungry. They videoed the lady singing so was it necessary for all of them to stand and watch that nonsense? One could have stayed and got Abbie's breakfast. Not because she has to be tended to immediately, but because it is the nice thing to do when she just got up and wasn't feeling well. Also remember Abbie does not know why she is not feeling right, she can't figure that out in her head like most kids can, to her...something is just not right. A sinus headache can put me down and make me nauseous, feel very crummy, but I understand what it is.
I agree with all of this. 100 percent.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
God, AMEN LOL.
Last week someone posted a vlog of her "horrible behavior" because she ran out of snacks. This week the world stops turning because she didnt get her cereal immediately. I just failed to see the big whoop about it, "and thats ok!" We're all different.

I have COVID. I was tested Friday evening and got confirmation yesterday. I started feeling poorly Friday morning, and woke up with Pink Eye. Here in Ohio we started opening up in phases weeks ago. I am an LSW/LCDC so I am essential, and managed to work throughout the entire shut down and stay healthy. I do not think it is a coincidence that I have it now...we opened too early, and state wide our numbers are rising, both in cases and deaths. I am quarantined here at home, and as someone said, its lonely, It was one thing to stay home because it was the right thing to do but its another animal when you know cant even make that one trip to the store. I'm doing ok though. No breathing difficulties. I have a fever that comes and goes, this awful Pink Eye, and general weakness. Very weak, like walking through mud or sand. I hope you stay safe. 🙏🙏
Oh my goodness! Feel better! Xo

Same here I had covid and now I've got bacterial pneumonia. This is exactly why the fatties make me so angry. If they catch it of course it'll be someone else's fault.
Hope you feel better soon! Xo

Reactions: 7
God, AMEN LOL.

I’m in Ohio as well. Please reach out if you need anything. I am on summer break and can drop and run if you need anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm starting to think he'll never do it...he'll just keep stringing us along but hey at least I found 2 supermarkets with no lines to get in ... it's the little things that keep me sane
I just came back from getting a haircut. my wife’s coworkers gf is a hairstylist. Yep, it’s the little things that keep us sane

Reactions: 9
I’m in Ohio as well. Please reach out if you need anything. I am on summer break and can drop and run if you need anything.
That is so kind....made me tear up! I'm ok. Feel lucky to not be as sick as Eye-Spy, but also glad to be somewhat sick so I had symptoms and not spread unknowingly!

I just happened to look out my front window a few minutes ago and saw 4 people ride by on electric scooters. I found myself saying "Scooter Squad!" LOL. Now I know I'm feverish!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
God, AMEN LOL.
It wasnt her breakfast or first meal of the day, it was a SNACK

I have COVID.
Yep, and we all know how Abbie acts when her snacks run out... 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️

Sending healing vibes your way.🥰🥰 I hope you have a quick and uneventful recovery. You are the first person "I know" (but don't know 🤷‍♀️) who has tested positive. Take care of yourself, my friend.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Zilla made a post about Summer and Abbie and this is what her mom commented.

Um Abbie already has an actual older sister.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
This post is actually creepy to me

She speaks as if Summer is her daughter or a relative. Summer is some girl they met at Surfers for Autism and latched onto her.

Did she hang out with Abbie because she is autistic or is it because she genuinely felt a connection to her?

Reactions: 18
Do they ever take Abbie to the dentist?
I don’t think they do. Ppl ask about it in the comments all the time. Leghumpers say she has to be put to sleep according to one of the vlogs.

I read it’s difficult to get people with IDD to go to the dentist so it’s understandable BUT if you know that is the case.....wouldn’t you cut down on the amount of sweets and crap you feed your child? :unsure:

• Heart
Reactions: 16
That is so kind....made me tear up! I'm ok. Feel lucky to not be as sick as Eye-Spy, but also glad to be somewhat sick so I had symptoms and not spread unknowingly!

I just happened to look out my front window a few minutes ago and saw 4 people ride by on electric scooters. I found myself saying "Scooter Squad!" LOL. Now I know I'm feverish!
I’ve had to be tested 3 times, once so I could go to my classroom and clean it out and twice because I have a brain tumor. It sounds way worse that it is and I am lucky to be able to do my treatments at home. But I am always available should you need anything at all.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I’ve had to be tested 3 times, once so I could go to my classroom and clean it out and twice because I have a brain tumor. It sounds way worse that it is and I am lucky to be able to do my treatments at home. But I am always available should you need anything at all.
Hugs to you both we can get through this

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This is interesting. Apparently Abbie is still having violent meltdowns. That is certainly contrary to their recent narrative.

1590436417366.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.