Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cucumber

VIP Member
There are rules in Florida. They have a barrier fence around the pool, well really the backyard. If you have smaller children they require another fence around the actual pool. Here is the code rules:

Edit: Since she is child like I would think they would put the extra child safety fence up. And I would think the state would require them too like they do for children. I actually wonder if they would be charged if she did drown being there is no precautions and they know she is disabled.
[/QUOTE/]

Hell yes there should be a law for disabled people like Abbie that there's gotta be another fence.
Even more so though..if that law doesnt apply to Abbie then hell yes...you'd think the parents would want to put up a safety fence! They value the way it looks over the possible drowning of their kid. And okay Abbie cantechnically 'swim' but she doesnt swim strongly...plus she's random & wild. They can never be sure of what she's gonna do or how she's gonna react....

Reactions: 4

Sweetums

VIP Member
Omg...Pig is doing a live makeup thing right now, said she went to dentist today, and I don't know what the hell they did, but she is waaaay more lispier, and even harder to understand, lol.

• Haha

therealamylynn

VIP Member
Hmmmmm....you maybe on to something....if you look at her hand that's up to her mouth...she has nails...short dirty nails...but the hand holding the cup of icing is chewed off super short nails. INTERESTING! But who's hand? Isaiah? Assa? They all got stubbly goofy inbred fingers.

Hmmmmm Added: look who chews his nails!
Isaiah's middle finger looks shorter than his others. That's really weird.

• Haha
the more I look at that picture the more I think it could actually be Isaiah's hands
Not trying to be snarky or anything, but what does it really matter? Being that they laughed & IG’d it isn’t doing them any favors (except the IG $ they made from it). It’s their monkeys, their circus....as the phrase goes.

VickyIsAwesome

Last edited:
I know ppl cook in aluminum foil, but I saw a tiktok where Coke cans have a plastic layer inside. Assuming all cans do? I wouldn’t feel right eating chicken w/ potential chemicals. Maybe it’s just me.

• Heart

PhartBlossom

VIP Member
OK, I am sorry I used the word stealing. What I am getting at is the fact that she was sitting at the table with a full plate of food in front of her and then gets up to take more food. She therefore needs to be disciplined to the extent that she has food and cant just go and take more. This would also be the case at school or if eating out. She does understand a lot of what they say and IMO laughing at her is condoning a bad behaviour. I just do not understand why they didn't stop her before it got to the stage of her putting them on the plate.
I thought her plate was empty but I watch at such fast speed I do miss things. I know she does have to be monitored because she usually won't stop herself.

I wasn't condoning them laughing at her but she went into the kitchen and got some more food and then didn't like it. Big deal, yanno? Who hasn't done that? Maybe letting her see for herself that they were yukky was a better lesson.

I do get a tad triggered about inflammatory language used to make something seem worse than it is. That's just my thing I guess. It reminds me of Asa using overly positive words to make things seem better than they really are. ;)

Last edited:

VickyIsAwesome

I think you're right, but this is another case where the parents ego is gonna supersede the health and benefit of the child. Priscilla has made it clear (even with her old youtube channel name) that cooking and being a 'home chef' is part of her identity. She won't give up her cheese-and-carb loaded meals because that would mean giving up something she uses as a substitute for a personality.

I also want to add that I think cooking as a hobby is personally fine, and I actually think that parents of autistic or otherwise disabled children probably should invest in interests that are separate from their child and give them a sense of peace and productivity. But when you try to monetize those hobbies? Nah, gloves are off. You just made it part of your brand as a professional entertainer and therefore I'll criticize it as such.
I think Priscilla should eat cheese and carbs in moderation and not just pile it on.But otherwise i totally agree with what you have said :)

Kermy

VIP Member
Governor Murphy sucks. Open our state you dictator
I'm starting to think he'll never do it...he'll just keep stringing us along but hey at least I found 2 supermarkets with no lines to get in ... it's the little things that keep me sane

Reactions: 3