Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WoahThatsCrazy

Chatty Member
When he was sitting in the back of the buggy car w/ her I wished he had brought out her ipad to see if she would communicate anything of relevance. I have a feeling though that in times of calmness to times of distress, that she’s just still hitting the random buttons of nature valley bar, etc. Poor girl just doesn’t understand communication. All her wires are crossed. Therefore, outings in public aren’t desensitizing her, they are quite possibly progressively make her worse. I guess they needed to just go home when she said no to the 1st place. She might eventually LEARN that they aren’t going to play hopscotch with her anxiety. However, for NT, anxiety is a beast. There’s no reasoning if there’s IDD + autism involved. The only answers for her is a rigid schedule, which goes against A&P lifestyle. Heck, Asa sounded unusually chill throughout the entire vlog. Either a xanax for himself or a drink perhaps? Don’t blame him!
Oooh yeah! I totally agree with this post, I do like your posts here! Autism and anxiety are often co morbid conditions, as autistic people often like to have routines, and for me personally, I like to be prepared to know what's going to happen, what the place is going to be like, etc so that I can prepare for potential sensory overload, so that I can think of calming methods/stims to help soothe me to do in advance and so that my family/friends will be able to understand in advance why I might shut down or want to walk around outside, etc :) So even though NT people can have sensory issues etc, and anxiety, ND/autistic people are much more likely, and I suspect non verbal ones even more too, as they would struggle even more to communicate their needs, and their 'violent' behaviours are just a result of their desperation and pain imo :(

Reactions: 5

Noir Fan

VIP Member
I said this before I worked for weight loss surgeons in the past I also worked for plastic surgeons too. If she started at around 400 pounds in a year she should be around 222 pounds that would be a 70% loss if she stayed on the diet. If she’s around 324 pounds that means she’s only at the 3 month weight loss goal of 30%. I highly doubt she weighs any less than that. But she doesn’t follow the dietary rules. She’s drinking which most of the doctors and dietitians will say to stay away from it’s empty calories. Especially since she doesn’t have her eating habits under control. And that is the BIGGEST factor when having surgery or going on a diet is the psychological aspect. You can get surgery, you can sign up for any diet plan but if you are not ready to concur the mental side of the situation then nothing will change.
Self discipline is so important in weight loss - but even more crucial in weight loss maintenance. It’s a constant struggle, but it can be done.

Hotographer512

VIP Member
Exactly, he is the “tech guy” 🤣 Im actually not surprised that they didn’t pay extra for assembly. I also see this coming to a vlog soon... well if all goes according to plan. If he gets it together correctly we will see it but who will be sitting on the finally product... most likely Abbie because we now know P will break the bike. If he goes for action and showing how the bike really works he will need Isaiah or Summer.. but for cuteness and just ta da he will definitely stick Abbie on the bike.
Yeah and we can watch her sit there errr I mean ride it like a true cyclist.
I sure hope we can watch her surf again too!!! Real soon!

• Haha

PhartBlossom

VIP Member
When I first heard her say motherhood is not my jam in the video, I found that many others heard the same thing..then I went back and listened again and she said homeschooling is not my jam, and I wondered if Asswipe went back and changed it. Either way her actions speak for her. Thanks for clarifying that.
No. It's like any gossip, once someone says it, then another repeats it...over and over. Then because so many people heard it or read it, it must be true. That is also how urban myths are perpetuated.

• Sick

Sweetums

VIP Member
She cuddled, then pinched to try and get her way, yes.
I think when she tried to cuddle up to him and he didn't respond to her fskeness, she started to pinch him instead, knowing FULL WELL that would work...and it did. She wanted some kind of reaction and she got it, once again.

erised2020

ok..can someone explain the "no shoes in car" rule? so was Isaiah driving with no shoes on? :oops: LOL sounds like the Massives

Msbullwnkl

VIP Member
In yesterdays vlog Assa said holy crap Isaiah has a huge gift for Zillas bday and there are going to be lots of tears, so it made me think oh no I hope he’s not going to say he’s staying in FL. I doubt that’s what it is but I wonder what would be such a big deal to make her cry her eyes out. Summer said the lady at the store even said “whoa, there are going to be some tears shed”. Idk maybe he bought her something.
If I remember correctly, he gave her some personalized coasters of places and things that was personal to them. I know one is the ice cream shop they always went to after early dismissal of school.

(Sorry if this is a duplicate of someone else.)

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I don't understand the laundry either.
They must change clothes 4 times a day...maybe to film and pretend its a different day?
Co-mingling clothes is just gross to me.
Isaiah' s little ass should have been taught years ago how a washer and dryer work.
Just because he's a male, he got a pass?
They are a bunch of freaking weordos.
IMO.
Great minds...........LOL LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Is this considered art? Just wondering how it’s classified on youtube. I looked up ‘puppet on bicycle’ on youtube & found this. I only watched the bike scene. My kids would’ve laughed. I used to love Crank Yankers in the 90’s. They’ve got to get her peddling, but I’m not sure they can force her by hooking her feet up to an actual bike.

Found it here....

Attachments

• Haha

lillibb

VIP Member
Imagine being Isaiahs gf. Get ready to be second Mommy. I never understood when women talk about their husbands not taking care of themselves as if it’s supposed to be acceptable because they are men. I don’t mind helping my man out but he should at least know how to separate his clothes and do laundry. His parents have sheltered him way too much. And I’m just crossing my fingers that he didn’t decide to stay in FL for college.
uhh...Izzy most likely won't have a hmmm 'wife'

• Haha
  • Heart

Glowfish

Why do they keep saying that Summer and Becca are her friends? I wouldn't really call them her friends as they aren't really equals as Summer and Becca are sometimes responsible for Abbie. Carers aren't usually friends and calling them friends is a bit unprofessional.
I don't get why Asa and Priscilla and their fans seem to refer to them as her friends.
Yes, Abbie likes them. Yes, they like Abbie. No, they are not exactly Abbie's friends.
I am a bit tired so maybe this isn't very well-written.
Actually this is well put.

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Like I said it does because they have no small children but if you have small children you need to put up the other fence. That fence because Abbie is lazy would most likely keep her out of the pool. I’ve seen my drunk adult neighbors fall onto theirs and not go into their pool. I’m saying yes what they have is legal but that baby fence would definitely be extra protection. What happens when she jumps in hits her head on the side knocks herself out and they don’t see she’s even in there.
I'm not saying it wouldnt be safer, just saying they do not have to put one up. The purpose of the fence is to prevent outsiders from coming in. They could be reported until the cows come home, no one can make you do anything to your home because you have a disabled child. If your own child drowns in your pool you are not going to sue yourself....and thats all the fencing is for...to ensure insurance companies are not paying out for the neighbor kid being able to access and possibly die in your pool.