Fathering Autism #24 Pullups, messy hair and dirty feet. Hambeasts can’t parent but they sho can eat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do you know? Based on the vlog, he had to ask Ab if she wanted to use the velcro pics to brush her teeth. Everything seemed like a new approach w/ teaching her. Even the face care was discussed like it was a new procedure. Her teeth are never brushed properly & not flossing is NOT ok.

Her 2 front teeth looked terribly pushed in from her tight top lip in yesterday’s vlog. I can’t see them lasting very long.
I noticed her 2 front teeth also.

Reactions: 3
Did you notice hok w Summer was bragging about Ab getting all her colors right in the pool (of course we don't see that) and if Asshole was filming that little 3-some in the water, you better believe it would have been in the vlog. Thatvis the first time I have heard Summer say anything that involves teaching Ab something. Oh, and Becca was not close enough to Summer to hear that.
I added their actual words....ASSa sounded so creepy with his reply to Summer. :sick:

Screenshot (1158).png

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I’d sure love to know what Brandi and the staff at JSA really think of the Asswipes. I know I’d have a hard time not telling him to shut up, stop filming me and get out of the kitchen while I am working with Abbie. She probably did tell him diplomatically but it got edited out. Does anyone remember that one blonde lady who held up her hand not wanting to be filmed (either a therapist ABA or respite) ? Never saw her again. Man, she she dodge a bullet with that family.
I remember the women who held her hand up, I think it was a therapist.

Minute marker 13.06 (or just thereafter), P mentions briefly Abbie’s ID diagnosis. First time I have heard them mention.

Also just saw the “out of snacks” tantrum on minute marker 17.42.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I saw a blip on the JSA FB when looking for a post on why they’re moving (didn’t find reason/only a post w/ pics etc) & how ins. isn’t approving ABA for all.
Do you suppose it was found out that there was lying going on about reaching goals on IEPs?
I dunno what to think.
Something happened to Abbie's time with Brandi getting reduced to 1 day a week and we know it wasn't because Abbie had progressed. Since lockdown, we have heard nothing from her or about her. Not even a FaceTime therapy once a week. You know Assa would film it.
I wonder if therapists in this field are not truthful on these documents just so they can get paid.
As I mentioned before, unless Abbie's goals are things she can actually do, I am bewildered as to how she can meet goals at all.
Just my opinion.

Reactions: 14
I remember the women who held her hand up, I think it was a therapist.

Minute marker 13.06 (or just thereafter), P mentions briefly Abbie’s ID diagnosis. First time I have heard them mention.

Also just saw the “out of snacks” tantrum on minute marker 17.42.
Why oh why do they pander to her. She has a full on tantrum because the sweets ran out and they are asking her what she needs. They should be sending her to her room. Imagine a grown woman having a tantrum , what will they do then.
I really can’t stand watching her it just makes me mad.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What do you guys think about this?

I don’t really expect it because shes disabled.

But since they love Amazon so much, would it hurt to get something like this

For some reason they are against making things easier for Abbie. Someone suggested zip up bedding and they said they wouldn’t use them because that would defeat the purpose of her learning to make her bed. 💆‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
"
Do you suppose it was found out that there was lying going on about reaching goals on IEPs?
I dunno what to think.
Something happened to Abbie's time with Brandi getting reduced to 1 day a week and we know it wasn't because Abbie had progressed. Since lockdown, we have heard nothing from her or about her. Not even a FaceTime therapy once a week. You know Assa would film it.
I wonder if therapists in this field are not truthful on these documents just so they can get paid.
As I mentioned before, unless Abbie's goals are things she can actually do, I am bewildered as to how she can meet goals at all.
Just my opinion.
Could be...but if her hours were cut to once per week for lack of progress as we suspect, then it was Brandy who blew the whistle. She isnt connected to JSA's IEP at all, and it became clear after the big YT bucks started rolling in they were not doing therapy regularly. I started noticing it last spring, they would cancel therapy because "Abbie had a hard day" "Abbie is sick" "Nothing wrong with a day off." Then they spent the whole summer last year traveling and moving. They started to pick up again in the new house when everything threw Abbie off....but they werent following through with anything at all. Abbie used to come home, put her shoes away. Empty her backpack and put things were they belonged. They let her use her picture chart and choose chores which she could complete. She put groceries away. Now....nothing. Zip.

I think Brandy threw in the towel. Everything she worked years to accomplish they let unravel and instead of listening to her Asa talks over her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21

Tonight's vlog 17.5.20
Did Asa pushing Abbie's hand to make sure she got the right answers with the peg board bug anyone else? It really grated me for some reason how he was pushing her hand to make sure she got it right instead of just letting her get it wrong and then correcting her!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Did Asa pushing Abbie's hand to make sure she got the right answers with the peg board bug anyone else? It really grated me for some reason how he was pushing her hand to make sure she got it right instead of just letting her get it wrong and then correcting her!
Yes ..he did and he does that quite often..every now and then she would get one right on her own.. which is more then likely just a chance guess.

He also held up her iPad for her to select colors.. so who knows how he cheated there too. All for content.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
What do you guys think about this?

I don’t really expect it because shes disabled.

But since they love Amazon so much, would it hurt to get something like this

For some reason they are against making things easier for Abbie. Someone suggested zip up bedding and they said they wouldn’t use them because that would defeat the purpose of her learning to make her bed. 💆‍♀️🤦‍♀️
There are SO many different aids they could try with Abbie to make brushing easier. There are toothbrushes that light up, play music, have different heads (collis curve, round, angled, smaller), vibrate, have different grippers to make them easier to hold. There are electric toothbrushes, sonic toothbrushes (me & my oldest daughter use these), waterpiks. They should try using different flavored toothpaste as mint is often too strong for people with sensory issues, or tooth tabs (we know she loves to chew!) And all this is just off the top of my head. These people just never TRY anything - it drives me nuts!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
There are SO many different aids they could try with Abbie to make brushing easier. There are toothbrushes that light up, play music, have different heads (collis curve, round, angled, smaller), vibrate, have different grippers to make them easier to hold. There are electric toothbrushes, sonic toothbrushes (me & my oldest daughter use these), waterpiks. They should try using different flavored toothpaste as mint is often too strong for people with sensory issues, or tooth tabs (we know she loves to chew!) And all this is just off the top of my head. These people just never TRY anything - it drives me nuts!
But she has a light up toothbrush and Asshat has one that’s similar

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think the problem is she doesn't understand why she is brushing her teeth and the point is to clean her teeth. She stands there with the toothbrush in her mouth..not sure if the type of toothbrush or the flavor would help here.

She has the same issue with washing her hands... the problem is that she doesn't get the point of the activity so doesn't realize what kind of effort needs to go into it.

I was with her until she said P is amazing and strong.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yeah she did have volleyball but then again she always said she didn’t like going out with them outside of that because they all liked to party and she didn’t.

I do think her and Becca had somewhat of a friendship at a time but I think A&P hhasruined that or are in the process. I think Becca is serious about her role and taking care of Abbie and everything to Summer is a joke and that is where things are going to get messy. Summer used to be very good with Abbie at Surfers for Autism Events she took the role seriously, but now that she’s move in with A&P she’s morphed into this shadow of herself. It’s all about pleasing A&P. And in a way, I can understand she’s a young girl who lives in their home and she’s probably scared to go against them. She will lose seeing Abbie, her job, free vacations, and a place to stay while in college if she does anything that might upset them. I guess she has no moral principles or hasn’t gotten to ethics in school yet. I just really wonder what her parents honestly are thinking at this point. Are they watching the videos and is this what they really want their daughter involved in. Because I honestly don’t think mom is too keen on the situation and that is why she doesn’t interact with A&P.

I also wonder if Becca’s school knows she’s involved with this trash too. Because personally, I don’t think it looks good for either one of them. Future employment will dig up things and YT and social media is a wealth of information, and they can be damaging their futures being involved with these idiots.
Isn't it odd how she said that then has done party stuff since living with those creeps? I guess she meant they were drinking heavily or something.

Becca seems to be more driven and serious about what she wants to do, but she also has a social life and a life in general that isn't ruled by those weirdos, whereas living with the creep hambeast has affected Summer in the most negative way possible and just associating herself with them, in general, hasn't really helped her moving forward.

I've wondered that myself. If she was my kid, I wouldn't have been okay with any of it. Her dad seems like a clueless space case, but I agree with you on the mom, she seems to have as little interaction as she can with them and I'm not buying the whole, she's "busy" line Assa threw out there recently.

Idk, if I was Becca, I probably would pull away from them moving forward when it comes to taking work seriously and not want to be associated with them, especially control freak Assa.

I added their actual words....ASSa sounded so creepy with his reply to Summer. :sick:

View attachment 132577
I thought him peeking through the blinds was so damn creepy AF. I find him so nasty.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.