Fathering Autism #24 Pullups, messy hair and dirty feet. Hambeasts can’t parent but they sho can eat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m surprised that Brandi is not doing therapy or at least checking in virtually.
Same! We havent been able to have in home therapy either, but the BIs have been calling me once a week for updates/ seeing what issues I've been having/ sending me emails on things I can do to distract and lower dangerous behaviours.

If brandi was checking in, I'm sure we would have seen it in the blogs. Strange that it's been radio silence. Brandi has been with her for years, isnt she wondering how she's been?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Why do they allow her to destroy their furniture like that. I don’t mean the rocking but pulling everything off and putting holes in stuff.
They have never made any effort with her to correct all these behaviours and her tantrums are ridiculous. Perhaps if the6 had said no from her being young , she would be a better behaved teenager.
It really is a giant mess and I can’t see them having a chance to change it now.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I agree. The kids need their teachers back. On a different note, guess who will be student teaching in the midst of this mess? Me
Good luck! I’m a special education teacher and it’s been quite a ride! 😬🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 12
My breakdown of Summer is that she’s a socially awkward young adult. She didn’t fit in at college in NY probably because she couldn’t bond with people her own age. She feels more comfortable hanging out with an autistic child, a 17 year old boy and 2 other socially awkward people. I don’t even see Becca as being her real friend, I see Becca as tolerating her because she works for A&P and now Summer comes along with the package. And I think that’s why Becca isn’t as strict as she would like to be with Abbie because Summer just interferes so much and then just does her dumb laugh.

It’s sad because we are all seeing how much Abbie is regressing since she’s not going to school and she doesn’t have Brandy. Which tells me that her parents and her caregivers now are useless in helping her succeed even daily life skills. We all know she will never be independent but they have let her life skills dwindle down! She can’t even go to the bathroom anymore. So then why are our tax dollars being spent sending this child to school if they are perfect happy letting her live like this now!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I just watched yesterdays vlog. I swear, Summer is all over Abbie! She hangs on her constantly, lays on her, hold her in the pool. It is so weird and not appropriate at all.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Oh, look, again, Assa bringing up how the dogs keep getting into the fertilizer because they like the poo stank. So.....is that why Ab keeps gravitating towards it and eating it Assa? Dang fool.

On the positive side, at least P was taking the time to have Ab put moisturizer on her face (at least that's what I think it was, kinda skipped around). They really need to do that every night with her, because I've noticed here lately, her skin just looks tired at times, and she's just 15, way too young for her skin to be having that look. Too bad, they're using slimelife skincare though. I bet the ingredients on that stuff is not the greatest.
Same! We havent been able to have in home therapy either, but the BIs have been calling me once a week for updates/ seeing what issues I've been having/ sending me emails on things I can do to distract and lower dangerous behaviours.

If brandi was checking in, I'm sure we would have seen it in the blogs. Strange that it's been radio silence. Brandi has been with her for years, isnt she wondering how she's been?
Brandi is probably glad for the break from the Asshole. Constantly breathing down both of their backs while she was trying to work one on one with Ab. And his CV onstant talking over both of them, like he knows better than Brandi does because its his child. Excuse me Asshole? Didn't you just throw in the towel on teaching your daughter for an hour a day because it was too hard for you and you were getting nowhere fast? Seemed to even start drinking more from the stress.Pushed the responsibility onto Becca because Summer was too preoccupied with whatever it is she is doing for you and still getting paid with taxpayers $? How convenienf for you to find someone to take over ALL THE THINGS you and Pig (not Isaiah) should have been workinv on all these years? Now when Absent still won't learn the very basic 15 years of skills from Becca, you can blame it all on her. Perfect.

Brandi is probably glad for the break from the Asshole. Constantly breathing down both of their backs while she was trying to work one on one with Ab. And his CV onstant talking over both of them, like he knows better than Brandi does because its his child. Excuse me Asshole? Didn't you just throw in the towel on teaching your daughter for an hour a day because it was too hard for you and you were getting nowhere fast? Seemed to even start drinking more from the stress.Pushed the responsibility onto Becca because Summer was too preoccupied with whatever it is she is doing for you and still getting paid with taxpayers $? How convenienf for you to find someone to take over ALL THE THINGS you and Pig (not Isaiah) should have been workinv on all these years? Now when Absent still won't learn the very basic 15 years of skills from Becca, you can blame it all on her. Perfect. All because you don't know hok w to follow through with anything. Just pay someone else to do it

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I just watched yesterdays vlog. I swear, Summer is all over Abbie! She hangs on her constantly, lays on her, hold her in the pool. It is so weird and not appropriate at all.
I am a retired college professor and have been around young men and women for years. Summer is very immature and too clingy with Abbie. She goes to the University of North Florida in Jacksonville and apparently started at Hunter College in NY. It is a fine school and not sure why she transferred to a school in Florida. Her parents live in Florida and I think from Hunter College she transferred to a small school in south Florida and then to University of North Florida.
Her relationship with Abbie is very odd and I can not figure out what Summer gets out of the "friendship".

• Heart
Reactions: 25
We all see it.
Why is it just us?
😂😂
It's mind blowing that "everyone else" seems to look at it like it's a perfectly normal thing between them.
Are we just awful people?
😂😂
Nah.
We are in the real world.
IMO.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Yeah I would hate to see someone loose their "job" but they really need to get rid of Summer. No offence Summer, but you are too much of a friend. Their relationship becomes more and more innappropriate by the day..low key Fried Green Tomatoes lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My breakdown of Summer is that she’s a socially awkward young adult. She didn’t fit in at college in NY probably because she couldn’t bond with people her own age. She feels more comfortable hanging out with an autistic child, a 17 year old boy and 2 other socially awkward people. I don’t even see Becca as being her real friend, I see Becca as tolerating her because she works for A&P and now Summer comes along with the package. And I think that’s why Becca isn’t as strict as she would like to be with Abbie because Summer just interferes so much and then just does her dumb laugh.

It’s sad because we are all seeing how much Abbie is regressing since she’s not going to school and she doesn’t have Brandy. Which tells me that her parents and her caregivers now are useless in helping her succeed even daily life skills. We all know she will never be independent but they have let her life skills dwindle down! She can’t even go to the bathroom anymore. So then why are our tax dollars being spent sending this child to school if they are perfect happy letting her live like this now!
Did you notice hok w Summer was bragging about Ab getting all her colors right in the pool (of course we don't see that) and if Asshole was filming that little 3-some in the water, you better believe it would have been in the vlog. Thatvis the first time I have heard Summer say anything that involves teaching Ab something. Oh, and Becca was not close enough to Summer to hear that.

Reactions: 16
My breakdown of Summer is that she’s a socially awkward young adult. She didn’t fit in at college in NY probably because she couldn’t bond with people her own age. She feels more comfortable hanging out with an autistic child, a 17 year old boy, and 2 other socially awkward people. I don’t even see Becca as being her real friend, I see Becca as tolerating her because she works for A&P and now Summer comes along with the package. And I think that’s why Becca isn’t as strict as she would like to be with Abbie because Summer just interferes so much and then just does her dumb laugh.

It does make you wonder, but from what she did show during her life up at NY and college, she did have friends and seemed to get along with her volleyball team, as for Becca not being her real friend, given how close the two became and Becca visiting her while she was away in college, it tells a different story.

What I question, is how often did P and A especially A, pestered her about moving back to FL and finishing her schooling? Because it seemed like they were doing it every chance they got. Idk, something has always seemed odd about everything. Hell, A even started doing it with that one YT family, I think it was the breezies? Or whatever their called. A even added a subliminal massage in his vid like a weirdo. (If that's what you can even call it idk lol)

It was semin recent. He was talking about how a certain family should move to Florida, and for a half a second, the family's name flashes on the screen. I wish I brought it up when it first came out, but Idk why I didn't. Probably because it was so hard to catch. It was just so weird.

That family just has weird vibes EVERYWHERE.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Yeah I would hate to see someone loose their "job" but they really need to get rid of Summer. No offence Summer, but you are too much of a friend. Their relationship becomes more and more innappropriate by the day..low key Fried Green Tomatoes lol.
I know this is speculation...but I've often wondered if there was something going on between Assa and Dummer. It's the perfect set up and we know P goes to bed way before A does and her fat butt stays there. A stays up until 2-3am editing? Yeah right. He probably groomed her from early on.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Just curious, where does the term hambeasts come from? lol Is it from some English fable?

And if she’d only apply sunblock as vigorously! FL life, bad diet, genetics, & tugging on her skin has made her look 20 yrs older.
To me personally, a hambeast represents an ugly person.

Not physically ugly, but someone who has an ugly selfish personality. If that person is obese, then that is just a bonus, as hambeasts are depicted as obese. I know one such hambeast and the cartoon I'm attaching is a personal favorite of mine, and has become an inside joke between my fiance and myself for more reasons than anyone here has time for! 🤷‍♀️😂😂😂

ASSa and 🐽🐷🐖:mfit the description perfectly.

In honor of this thread, I changed my avatar to a hambeast and included a link for some humorous definitions of hambeast. 👍😂😂

Urban Dictionary Hambeast

hambeast_by_mikokume_raie-d4a1ilb.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Brandi is probably glad for the break from the Asshole. Constantly breathing down both of their backs while she was trying to work one on one with Ab. And his CV onstant talking over both of them, like he knows better than Brandi does because its his child. Excuse me Asshole? Didn't you just throw in the towel on teaching your daughter for an hour a day because it was too hard for you and you were getting nowhere fast? Seemed to even start drinking more from the stress.Pushed the responsibility onto Becca because Summer was too preoccupied with whatever it is she is doing for you and still getting paid with taxpayers $? How convenienf for you to find someone to take over ALL THE THINGS you and Pig (not Isaiah) should have been workinv on all these years? Now when Absent still won't learn the very basic 15 years of skills from Becca, you can blame it all on her. Perfect.
I’d sure love to know what Brandi and the staff at JSA really think of the Asswipes. I know I’d have a hard time not telling him to shut up, stop filming me and get out of the kitchen while I am working with Abbie. She probably did tell him diplomatically but it got edited out. Does anyone remember that one blonde lady who held up her hand not wanting to be filmed (either a therapist ABA or respite) ? Never saw her again. Man, she she dodge a bullet with that family.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I don’t think they shower her anymore, they are letting pool time take care of that. 🤢
I was watching an older video when Abbie dumped all the dog food on the floor and Asa made her pick it up and put it back, he said “wow she smells like dog food now” Then says, “let’s put her in the pool, kinda the same thing”...lol

i haven’t worn makeup since the quarantine began. I just wear a mask when in stores, etc... whose going to see makeup?
So, more and more I am seeing the truth in what the folks say on this site. I wasn’t sure that the Maases read the comments on this site (they should) as there are some really intelligent people here. But...they are letting Sandy out of the cage more at least so we can see her... and today....did my ears deceive me? Did they send Abbie back to her room to do her loud yelling? And then Asa and Isaiah stood around bullshitting about how it’s not to block her stimming or something....blah blah blah...
Why can’t you idiots just be real for once in your lives? You send her to the room because the yelling is driving you crazy? Frankly, she should be gated into her room a couple times daily for a hour just to give everyone a break, including her. Would she destroy her room? Maybe she’d just listen to music, yell, and take a nap.

I didn’t even finish the blog tonight. Something on TV was frankly more interesting. John Wayne.

The bird feeder thing was sad but predictable. And it has to be changed pretty often as it gets rancid and the bugs get into it. Much better for the birds if it is sugar and water in a 1:4 ratio. But good luck watching them keep up with fresh hummingbird food. Ain’t going to happen. The red dye is not good for the birds, the humpers might have told Assa.

The tooth brushing is the same as years ago. Abby stands there and Asa brushes her teeth. She either gags or makes half hearted attempts. That’s it.

She’s never going to hold a job! Who in the world believes that? She has a few seconds of attention, and needs constant supervision. Her “room cleaning” consists of Abbie maybe picking up a couple pillows with Asa’s constant prompts. If it continues too long she melts down (tantrums). Given any task...she looks around, rarely actually looks at the object, and constantly grunts or groans. Oh, then she runs off.

The good news about that $1000 tricycle is that whoever has to push and guide Abbie while she sits on the trike gets exercise. Not Abbie. Might be more successful to take a bamboo pole and hang her favorite candy from it, then place the candy hanging from the pole in front of her to get her to run, walk, etc. You get the picture.

Oh and Summer hanging out with Becca? She’s not jealous. She’s just as desperate as Abbie to see someone other than the Maases. What a breath of fresh air to hang out with her for a while. I frankly don’t know how she doesn’t go crazy being cooped up with those people for 2 months. I’d have PTSD. Becca's just lucky she can go home.
[/QUOTE

• Wow
Reactions: 12
People are speculating that she is masturbating, yes. There is no way for us to know and hopefully if Asa thought that is what was going on, he would cut it from the video. I personally don’t see anything different from that time to any other time she rocks.
Agreed!

I commented a couple weeks ago on the “Zucchini bread disaster” video, and just now saw that Cilla had responded. I said “Why would she teach her how to use an oven?” To which she replied “why not?” 🤦🏼‍♀️ Really? 🙄😐 That’s like teaching a 2 year old how to use the oven. Only thing she should know about the oven and stove is that it’s hot, and not to touch it.
Well My niece was cooking at 6 months....🙀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It does make you wonder, but from what she did show during her life up at NY and college, she did have friends and seemed to get along with her volleyball team, as for Becca not being her real friend, given how close the two became and Becca visiting her while she was away in college, it tells a different story.

What I question, is how often did P and A especially A, pestered her about moving back to FL and finishing her schooling? Because it seemed like they were doing it every chance they got. Idk, something has always seemed odd about everything. Hell, A even started doing it with that one YT family, I think it was the breezies? Or whatever their called. A even added a subliminal massage in his vid like a weirdo. (If that's what you can even call it idk lol)

It was semin recent. He was talking about how a certain family should move to Florida, and for a half a second, the family's name flashes on the screen. I wish I brought it up when it first came out, but Idk why I didn't. Probably because it was so hard to catch. It was just so weird.

That family just has weird vibes EVERYWHERE.
Yeah she did have volleyball but then again she always said she didn’t like going out with them outside of that because they all liked to party and she didn’t.

I do think her and Becca had somewhat of a friendship at a time but I think A&P have ruined that or are in the process. I think Becca is serious about her role and taking care of Abbie and everything to Summer is a joke and that is where things are going to get messy. Summer used to be very good with Abbie at Surfers for Autism Events she took the role seriously, but now that she’s move in with A&P she’s morphed into this shadow of herself. It’s all about pleasing A&P. And in a way I can understand she’s a young girl who lives in their home and she’s probably scared to go against them. She will lose seeing Abbie, her job, free vacations, and a place to stay while in college if she does anything that might upset them. I guess she has no moral principles or hasn’t gotten to ethics in school yet. I just really wonder what her parents honestly are thinking at this point. Are they watching the videos and is this what they really want their daughter involved in. Because I honestly don’t think mom is too keen on the situation and that is why she doesn’t interact with A&P.

I also wonder if Becca’s school knows she’s involved with this trash too. Because personally I don’t think it looks good for either one of them. Future employment will dig up things and YT and social media is a wealth of information, and they can be damaging their futures being involved with these idiots.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m surprised that Brandi is not doing therapy or at least checking in virtually.
I saw a blip on the JSA FB when looking for a post on why they’re moving (didn’t find reason/only a post w/ pics etc) & how ins. isn’t approving ABA for all.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.