Fathering Autism #24 Pullups, messy hair and dirty feet. Hambeasts can’t parent but they sho can eat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like Summer is getting a good workout. Wonder if Assss could have caught her like that?
That’s a good point this bike can be dangerous. She’s not wearing a helmet if she did happen to roll away and fell off and fell just right she can hit her head and get seriously hurt. I know she hates things on her head but like I said all it take is one time.

Reactions: 3
I know with my two grandchildren (one from each one of my kids), if they need any kind of financial help with their kids, I’m always willing to extend a helping hand (or wallet). My parents did this for me with my kids (they even bought me a house and car with cash) and my grandparents helped out with me and my sister. Why couldn’t her parents or his parents help out with hiring an at home teacher/tutor, back then. I guess I have lived a privileged life, but I was brought up with the idea of families being generous If they could afford it. Don’t her parents have bucks?
That is what family does. I didn’t even think of their family helping them till you mentioned this. I was more on the lines of ... if they can hire respite , why couldn’t they hire a teacher.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
That is what family does. I didn’t even think of their family helping them till you mentioned this. I was more on the lines of ... if they can hire respite , why couldn’t they hire a teacher.
I think their parents did help them a lot. If you pay attention to the jobs they list they had in past, I think they helped with living expenses.

You mean if she could ride, right?
Did I really need to clarify that? 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

I’ve been riding everyday for a month...about 5 miles a day. Does bike riding not burn enough calories? Do you feel walking is better (not as much fun for me). I’m not being sarcastic, it’s an honest question. 😎
Again, didn’t think I needed to clarify what Abbie is doing, which is really just sitting. lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder if they ever watch the VLOGS? She may actually be worse of now then she was back in public school..she really didn't belong in a classroom setting in public school..even if it was a special education program.
They said she was unteachable, and they were correct!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Nothing makes sense tbh...piggy is attributed with the "working with Abbie for 10 years" quote. So who knows, I just posted the link didn't write the article
I know, thats the point. None of us know what we think we know, and explains why some of us have heard one thing, while others heard something different...bc they freaking lie about damn near everything! Pisses me off. And that last line was just a dig at Duvall Co schools....basically stating Abbie is smart but no one tried to communicate with her. I really REALLY would love to know what Duvall Co thinks now. Vindicated? I would. No offense to JSA but they havent done much with her either.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I know, thats the point. None of us know what we think we know, and explains why some of us have heard one thing, while others heard something different...bc they freaking lie about damn near everything! Pisses me off. And that last line was just a dig at Duvall Co schools....basically stating Abbie is smart but no one tried to communicate with her. I really REALLY would love to know what Duvall Co thinks now. Vindicated? I would. No offense to JSA but they havent done much with her either.
I know. When you look at the very early vlogs you can tell Abbies regressed. This vlog from 2014 she gets a drink, now she can't seem to do anything without a constant prompt

WTF happened, Abbie appeared to have potential to be able to do so much more but A and P robbed her of it.
TBH I can't watch the very early vlogs without getting 🤬😤😡🤬

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
I know. When you look at the very early vlogs you can tell Abbies regressed. This vlog from 2014 she gets a drink, now she can't seem to do anything without a constant prompt

WTF happened, Abbie appeared to have potential to be able to do so much more but A and P robbed her of it.
TBH I can't watch the very early vlogs without getting 🤬😤😡🤬
AND she’s drinking water.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
i'm super curious about that. what meds did she not take on days she'd be at the beach? and why didn't she?
They've been pushing this "Surfer Girl" crap for years. And here's P saying she gets teary eyed because Abbie is transformed (basically) by surfing. And yet in all these years of vlogs I have never seen them take Abbie surfing on their own without an SFA event going on. Either they dont want to do the work involved for her to "surf", or they just go because they want the attention. I dont believe they skipped her meds for a minute but it fits their narrative.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
And yet another article. Check out the first paragraph about the medication. Interesting.
Did Abbie “surf”🤦🏻‍♀️at any other events, or just the one time in the video we’ve all seen? The article makes it seem like it, or maybe I read it wrong. If it was such a positive experience for her, why didn’t ASSa & 🐷 get her out there on a regular basis? I know the answer, (lazy) but it’s worth saying. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Did Abbie “surf”🤦🏻‍♀️at any other events, or just the one time in the video we’ve all seen? The article makes it seem like it, or maybe I read it wrong. If it was such a positive experience for her, why didn’t ASSa & 🐷 get her out there on a regular basis? I know the answer, (lazy) but it’s worth saying. 🤷‍♀️
They take her to 2 or 3 of those events around Florida every summer. But if you live close to the ocean and she loves it so much why not take her more? Yep. Lazy. When they go to SFA the volunteers get out there with her. No way they would lol

Reactions: 15
I’m actually interested in seeing if they actually continue with Surfers for Autism now that Phil, Summers father is no longer running the event.

And they took all of the old surfing stuff out of Abbies room when they redecorated and didn’t replace it with one adult surfing item.

Wonder if they want everyone to forget about SFA....

• Wow
Who is writing these supposed comments from Assa? It’s not like him to say this stuff....you know, the stuff we say. won’t his followers be offended?
Whoever took the screenshot wrote the comment. Look at the screenshot again, it gives the option to reply as A

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.