Fathering Autism #24 Pullups, messy hair and dirty feet. Hambeasts can’t parent but they sho can eat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone started posting the other day about how they need counseling. I apologize if it was an honest person here & maybe this new Dr. profile (not a real Dr) was just continuing on that, but it did seem a bit forced. It’s a different take on the situ & maybe if they were acting depressed, etc, then I’d agree. Assa just looks tired & I’m sure there is always going to be a depression component to raising Abbie, but the fatty foods & alcohol are shown almost more than Ab.

Reactions: 7
Because Asa feels that he's always right. No matter who he's talking to. No matter what. He's Abbie's Dad and therefore that makes him the expert.
Honestly, he seems threatened by people who are actually educated and trained (or in Becca's case, working on becoming educated and trained) in dealing with ND/special needs ppl.
It's also his absolute need for total control of ''all the things''. So, this makes him a chronic interrupter in conversations.

I feel the same way that Abbie is just happy to be getting attention and also getting out of the house to do something. We've seen in past vlogs where Abbie tries to get people to hang out w. her on the couch and listen to music. I think she really enjoys just hanging out and not having to do something therapy or education related.

Reactions: 13
Not the info I asked about ... but ok!

Reactions: 5
He’s a very nice dog.
But also a poor dog. What a hard life living with this family. Like the puppy, he's living without daily walks in the park or wood, without enough attention and respect.
The Maassive's are. both like children. When the new toys get boring, they will be ignored and thrown in the corner.

Reactions: 14
*yawn...stretch* good morning tattlers

I just about puked watching P put all that cream cheese in that pot with chicken then she says adding cheddar chesse as well? arrgg just yuk

The Trike...obvious she is rolling down hill. I mean, really? I do think she likes being outside and getting attention but she really has no idea that she can make the bike move.

Those damn colors! Not only does she not know the color by the "name" of it...she cannot get the matching down either. Just matching the same color. What a waste of time.

Who are the newbies throwing out bullshit?

I’ve been noticing quite a bit of misinformation too .,. Smh.
yup

And that makes it look like everything said here is a lie. Good for the Maass family, eh?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Hey all! First time poster here...
Last nights vlog... P says , “ I have ever been much of a crock pot person.” My husband quickly chimes in and says, “ Crock Pot? She looks like she needs a Trough Pot!”
This, among many reasons, is why I married that man! Hahahaha!

Reactions: 17
Edit : sorry hit post too soon. I live in Chesapeake too ... historic Norfolk side

Reactions: 2
in my past experience working in places like JSA, I didn’t think there was a cut off age. We had clients in their 50s. If JSA has an adult vocational program, she could possibly move into that when she’s at least 22. I don’t know Florida law but, I know where I used to work (was there for 15 yrs), we had jobs and taught job skills to the Abbies of the world

Reactions: 4
This is Lane Bryant's sizing chart..they don't have just a size 14 in tops, it's 14/16 ..it goes Bust , Waist, Lower hip.

Reactions: 9
She's got to be rolling in commission money. It's mind boggling.

View attachment 135675
There is no telling what she actually makes. MLM's are known to push the elusion that they are more attractive then they are, making more money then they are, are happier then they are. So you can see her photoshopping her pictures to look really nothing like she looks in real life.

As far as the sales, she probably does make higher sales then most because of the HUMPERS from the FA channel buying her overpriced make up. and some may even be "her girls".

However, MLMs make most of there money from recruiting others..and not from actual product sales. "her girls" will not have HUMPERS on the FA channel to depend on...so good luck selling over priced makeup or trying to recruit their friends/family to an MLM... its only a matter of time before that situation crumbles.

Reactions: 19
he "claims" she wont wear sunglasses or headphones
I remember seeing her wear headphones in a few vlogs and she coped ok having them on with something to listen to. She's more sensitive to ear defenders I think

She does know how to say stop, no and help but they don’t reinforce it so she doesn’t try that often
They need to do that more

And parades her around in Autism shirts that you can buy from him so that he makes even more $ off of her.
And they put her in clothes with puzzle pieces galore. It's a hate symbol which is offensive to autistics. We prefer the infinity symbol

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
We eat a In the dining room every night. I live in a house built in the 1830’s and have two dining rooms and two living rooms. I have never had an urge to fake set a table. To me it sounds like something else to dust.

Reactions: 11
My thoughts are why would anyone use a crock pot in this time and day when the Instant Pot can cook things in less than an hour.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.