Fathering Autism #22 Bored, lazy, getting fatter. Scams, gift cards are all that matter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You ate so right about her looking more able on the bike when younger than she is now. Her feel were just hanging there today, with her butt kinda sorta on the seat as they all pushed and steered for her. I dont see it happening
I wonder how long till they get tired of pushing her on the bike? Its not even her birthday now.. so I'm sure there will be more stupid leg HUMPER pleasing gifts to follow.. although I can't imagine anything much more stupid then the bike.. she doesn't even look where she is going when walking

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Of course asshole had to say how it was crazy expensive. Abbie will never ever be able to ride that bike independently IMO, she just doesn't have the dexterity or coordination. Basically it's a duck you to everyone who isn't a leghumper. Must be nice to have the disposable income.

Reactions: 15
Of course asshole had to say how it was crazy expensive. Abbie will never ever be able to ride that bike independently IMO, she just doesn't have the dexterity or coordination. Basically it's a duck you to everyone who isn't a leghumper. Must be nice to have the disposable income.
They could have gotten her something she would really enjoy.. like maybe a swing set or a sensory room.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I hate when Asssssa talks about Abbie going surfing. He makes it sound like she SURFS. In reality, theres a few people that push her board for a few feet while she sits on it. For people who don't know and hear him saying Abbie surfs...they're gonna be thinking she's some kinda savant surfer kid.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m debating on calling them out in a YouTube post. Enough is enough of this facade that’s been going on too many years too long

i gotta create a pseudonym as I have an account with my real name and I can’t have that out there
Ima Humper. That would be my alias. :cool:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
They could have gotten her something she would really enjoy.. like maybe a swing set or a sensory room.
That would be too logical...they could have also donated that money to a food bank, domestic abuse shelter or any one of a hundred charities that desperately need help...just when I think I couldn't dislike them more 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 18
No, she’s not the female Asa. I think it was all just overwhelming. I think they did do their best for their son. He died from a seizure a few years ago at age 27. Nothing to do with the police incident.
I saw a few clips with them and in every one of them he was lashing out. He was a handful and living with him was not easy.
He was aggressive with the staff and eventually the other clients.
No disciplne and a helicopter mother ...

Reactions: 5
1. she doesn’t understand birthdays

2. she has NO concept of age.

3. why are you eating McDonalds when you have a house full of healthier (than McDonalds) crap

4. she can’t dress herself, or toilet yet you’re teaching her to ride a bike
Yep. And it's gonna work too..........(no it really won't work and I agree 100% with everything you said. )

• Heart
Reactions: 8
DEAD. I AM DEAD LOL
All I can picture is Abbies opponent in their corner looking confident, until Abbie starts yelling and waving her arms around...then the opponents like oh hell no...what is happening!
Lmao ... the yelling 😂 Lol ... I almost forgot about that. Imagine the really high pitched one from the back of her throat. And then thrashing as she goes to attack the already confused opponent!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.