Fathering Autism #22 Bored, lazy, getting fatter. Scams, gift cards are all that matter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My god. Whats sad is she looked like she understood the concept better as a little kid than she does now.
I dont see her ever learning to pedal. And she cant even look straight. She looks up, down, all around....if she could pedal she'd crash because she doesnt understand that she has to look. They frustrate me.

Oh...and no Surfers for Autism this summer so "she cant surf". Huh? Why cant they just take her without an event going on? Oh thats right.....they go to SFA because they feel Abbies a star and people are there to see her.

I counted 7 bags of chips in Summers arms when they were putting groceries away.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
@KateK it will be great blog content 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Did you guys catch when they were talking about the different activities ... CHEERLEADING being one of them. I’m glad I caught that before I skipped to the bike tit show.
I want to take back my comment about when I said the whole thing about MMA. They may as well have her try that too. After all it’s great for stress relief... plenty of grappling on mats and hurting people... you always come out of it with a sense of accomplishment whether you are defeated or not. This will also be a great way to get her tired if she trains most days out of the week. She could very well be the next Alexis Davis or Rousey. The only obstacle is see is the whole hair thing... she would need to have her hair in cornrows. And the whole pull-up situation may be an obstacle too. Who knows 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So she had a bike when she was younger (re clip at end of vlog).
Perhaps if they had consistently taken her out on that. And build her confidence. By now, all these years later. She may well of been able to ride! And wear a helmet!! We and they will never know!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m debating on calling them out in a YouTube post. Enough is enough of this facade that’s been going on too many years too long

i gotta create a pseudonym as I have an account with my real name and I can’t have that out there

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
My opinion?
Abbie ain't never gonna be able to ride that bike. I dont think she can understand that ya gotta pedal! And then throw in her steering herself. No chance in hell.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
#23, $$$ Bike for Abbie she wont ride, McDonalds and dunken addin' to the flabby.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My god. Whats sad is she looked like she understood the concept better as a little kid than she does now.
I dont see her ever learning to pedal. And she cant even look straight. She looks up, down, all around....if she could pedal she'd crash because she doesnt understand that she has to look. They frustrate me.

Oh...and no Surfers for Autism this summer so "she cant surf". Huh? Why cant they just take her without an event going on? Oh thats right.....they go to SFA because they feel Abbies a star and people are there to see her.

I counted 7 bags of chips in Summers arms when they were putting groceries away.
Why can't Dummer just take her out there and let her ride a surfboard? I guess it takes 3 or 4 people to keep her on the board?

Reactions: 12
I felt extremely sad for Abbie during that bike scene, especially when she ran to the corner of the house to get a peaceful second to herself.

I know Summer and Isaiah want to bask in the excitement but maybe just mom and dad out there would have been good. I heard direction coming from every person.

Also maybe someone should have hopped on and showed her what it does instead of them just all forcefully trying to get her own. Did they even prepare her for this, maybe show her videos or something?

They said in the car that they don’t set their expectations that high, okay then why did you guys buy Abbie a bike then? I think their are so many alternative routes they could have taken.
Everything you said were my exact thoughts. I understand they all want to watch but why didn’t Isaiah and Dunmer just sit down and shut up on the curb while filming and let the parents and Abbie do their thing? Also they didn’t even try and ease her into it by showing her that it’s just a bike and get on it themselves?

• Heart
Reactions: 10

You ate so right about her looking more able on the bike when younger than she is now. Her feel were just hanging there today, with her butt kinda sorta on the seat as they all pushed and steered for her. I dont see it happening

Reactions: 13
Did you guys catch when they were talking about the different activities ... CHEERLEADING being one of them. I’m glad I caught that before I skipped to the bike tit show.
I want to take back my comment about when I said the whole thing about MMA. They may as well have her try that too. After all it’s great for stress relief... plenty of grappling on mats and hurting people... you always come out of it with a sense of accomplishment whether you are defeated or not. This will also be a great way to get her tired if she trains most days out of the week. She could very well be the next Alexis Davis or Rousey. The only obstacle is see is the whole hair thing... she would need to have her hair in cornrows. And the whole pull-up situation may be an obstacle too. Who knows 🤷🏽‍♀️
DEAD. I AM DEAD LOL
All I can picture is Abbies opponent in their corner looking confident, until Abbie starts yelling and waving her arms around...then the opponents like oh hell no...what is happening!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.