Fathering Autism #22 Bored, lazy, getting fatter. Scams, gift cards are all that matter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her underwear. No pants. Not fully clothed.... and are you seriously trying to argue that YouTube isn’t “in the public.”?
I just watched it. Feel free to do the same. She is wearing leggings and a t-shirt.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Well that was awkward....Isaiah was uncomfortable the whole time
That is one of the most disgusting things I have ever seen. Can you imagine? I cant even...beyond my comprehension..how she could do this...

Reactions: 8
" If they hate it so much, why don't they just change it?"

Who are "they?" They, like Autistic people?

I do my best to scroll right by your comments but sometime one reaches out and grabs me. Think about what you just said. Seriously?

There is no fix for Abigail's disorder, it just is not fixable.
IN YOUR OPINION. Do you not understand what opinions are? You have one, I have one, we all have one...just like assholes. Your picking again. You always hope I just wont see your picking but, when I get tipped off that your picking again, I'm going to defend myself, who wouldn't. You don't like me, I don't like you, leave it at that. You really do seem like you just MUST pick at me whenever I post something you don't agree with. I have never done that to you and I have never agreed with one single word you have ever said here. I have you on ignore for a reason. (Oh I know," if you have me on ignore, why are you commenting?", blag, blag. I've already explained that a few times. Anyone would defend themselves if necessary, and with you, that's always necessary.) Why can't you just leave me the duck alone, Phartblossom??? Seriously?? Alot of ppl don't agree with each other on here but, you don't see them launching personal attacks on each other like you do to me. I have never said anything personal about you or your opinions bc, I don't care about either. I want you to do the same for me. I don't understand why you always feel the need to personally attack ppl just bc you don't agree with their opinions???

Reactions: 4
Yes they do!!!
Leghumpers are so gullible.
This video is quite an eye opener for anyone who has an intact reasoning factor.
It's encouraging from some of the comments folks have screenshot and posted, that eyes are being opened.
My heart is happy when new people find us and come into the light!!
😁
I admit I was gullible because of the positions I’ve had working in the field. As I watched this train wreck each day, I began noticing inconsistencies and I’d post them on FB. A person who I think participates in this forum sent me a message on FB messenger and we discussed everything wrong with FA and the messenger mentioned tattle life and here I’ve been for a week catching up and offering my two cents here and there.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Another eye-opener

It was obvious Abbie was not happy to see that hambeast mother of hers.
Also, I think they use that camp to pick out vunerable kids who are counselors to groom for Abbie's caregiving after camp ends.
🐖 said they had already contacted that girl, Erin's mother about hanging out with Abbie after camp.
Wow!
If Erin came around after camp, I don't recall it.
One thing is for sure, she did not get sucked up into their grooming efforts and went in the other direction!!
Good for her!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
In her underwear. No pants. Not fully clothed.... and are you seriously trying to argue that YouTube isn’t “in the public.”?
And here you go. They show this kid doing much worse than sitting on a toilet in her clothing. I think showing her run around the pool with her diaper hanging out is much less dignified than this.

1589047719820.png

Reactions: 12
Quick, off-topic personal update:

Baby girl is here! Isabella Louise, born May 6th, 10 lbs even, 22 inches, full head of dark hair. L&D went really well - lasted about 12 hours with no complications. Baby is healthy and beautiful and already has big siblings wrapped around her little finger. Whew. What a wild ride it's been!
Congratulations!!! So glad everything went well with you and baby!!! I wish we could see pictures!!! (I just love seeing pictures of newborns!!!)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Haha! Abbie didn't like her shirt either, she tried to rip it off her. You can see her hand she was sitting on the floor next to her. I was watching her live again from yesterday in case i missed something and someone asked her if slimelife products were made in the U.S. she had no idea...said "um..they are made all over". I would think someone who's been with the company as long as she has that she'd know the answers to the questions being asked. She literally has no clue about the products she sells. Ugh...she just bugs the crap out of me!
Or maybe she really DOES know..
and lots are maybe made in China, Taiwan, India...
AND SHE LIED!!
Now that's a novel idea for her....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
oh lord almighty what did I just watch 🤣🤣🤣🤣 holy tit that is mortifying!!! What’s up with the wig?! Did you guys peep how she kept running out of breath 🤣🤣 oh my...how embarrassing, his friends were probably laughing and making fun after the fact I know I would LOL! Also was this pre tik tok? So she’s always been dancing and making a fool of herself LOL
I think pre tik tok. This was from two years ago.

Reactions: 3
Soooo... What's going on with Asa? He says he's been coughing for days, his voice is half-gone and he still doesn't isolate himself or get tested? They go out for Dunkin's (and many more things) every single day so I wouldn't be surprised if he caught it but damn, are they taking ANY precautions at all??

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Or maybe she really DOES know..
and lots are maybe made in China, Taiwan, India...
AND SHE LIED!!
Now that's a novel idea for her....
I tried to find the answer on the googles...
Maybe I missed it but nothing comes up.
Wouldn't it be wild if the tit is made in Wuhan China???
😷😷😷

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Bordering on or Total BS lines:
This part :rolleyes::rolleyes: 🐷 saying basically they share 50% of taking care of Abbie. We see otherwise.

Screenshot (1068).png

Now for a good laugh...🐷 "jokingly" saying why she does not get up early with Abbie or is not on camera with her that early...you know, it takes her a while to make herself look cute.🤦‍♀️😂😂😂

Screenshot (1069).png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Soooo... What's going on with Asa? He says he's been coughing for days, his voice is half-gone and he still doesn't isolate himself or get tested? They go out for Dunkin's (and many more things) every single day so I wouldn't be surprised if he caught it but damn, are they taking ANY precautions at all??
A severe cough is one of the main symptoms of covid, I would be worried, however the Maass family are invincible so it won’t apply to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
If he had it he would most likely lie about it.
No precautions except for putting a mask on for the vlog twice.
It will be interesting to see how sick he gets and what he admits.

Reactions: 9
There are a few fans in the comments on their latest YouTube video that are saying," you should go get tested, Asa!", and other fans will come along and rip their throats out for even suggesting that he get tested. I agree with you, I think that it's very possible he could have it.

This part :rolleyes::rolleyes: 🐷 saying basically they share 50% of taking care of Abbie. We see otherwise.

View attachment 126444

Now for a good laugh...🐷 "jokingly" saying why she does not get up early with Abbie or is not on camera with her that early...you know, it takes her a while to make herself look cute.🤦‍♀️😂😂😂

View attachment 126447
Yup.
Shes THAT mom who is always dressed to the 9s while her kids look like street urchins.
Abbie definitely looks like a street urchin and 🐖 is always trying to look "so fancy".
🐖 is a disgusting disgrace to females everywhere.
IMO

• Heart
They need to dress her in clothes without the dreaded puzzle pieces on as it's an offensive, ableist hate symbol for the autistic community. It implies that autistic people are broken and need solving and it's a symbol associated with eugenics used by Autism Speaks, who want us cured. She is a person, not a puzzle, so they should just put leggings with cute patterns on her or maybe something with the rainbow infinity symbol on, which autistic people prefer.

I think she also yells as a way of saying "Stop filming me!" or "Leave me alone" or "I'm overwhelmed/angry". They need to teach her the signs for this so that they actually leave her be when she wants the camera off.
This is something I have never understood about them, or maybe I just need to call them out on yet another lie...they say the yelling is a stim and stims shouldn’t be stopped but that child clearly does the yelling when she is angry, frustrated etc so is it really a stim or is it her version of back talk??

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This is something I have never understood about them, or maybe I just need to call them out on yet another lie...they say the yelling is a stim and stims shouldn’t be stopped but that child clearly does the yelling when she is angry, frustrated etc so is it really a stim or is it her version of back talk??
Yes, I think that could be it. I've also noticed that the clapping gets more aggressive as she yells louder and both of those seem to coincide with her getting angry. I have also seen her do that strange thing with her hand, where she will put the back of her hand up to her mouth and yell. I know it has to have something to do with the difference in sound but, I can't decide if that is a stim or just anger.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.