Fathering autism #21 Don't send fancy gifts to throw in the trash, just dunkin cards and l

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lets say he's leaving them up to address them, what would he even say about it? I know he'd try to make it as much as a sob story as possible but I just find it strange that he hasn't deleted and reported like why would you keep that up?? Its about your own daughter who cannot give consent to anything, you've basically put her in danger and for what? Views and sympathy?
No, I think he may be leaving them up because he is reporting it to police or something.

Reactions: 7
In this vlog Abbie comes home from school upset and biting and tired (Cilla admits she got her pills too late the night before). Abbie gets a bowl of cinnamon toast crunch. A bowl of chips cause Asa says "the girl just needed a snack y'all) Way to go with a healthy after school snack there Asshat. And after dinner cookies. But Cilla hasn't had a coke in 9 days. :rolleyes:

How is it that Abbie has so much more intelligence when food is involved... she can tell the pantry door is locked based on the position of the lock...when she want something she knows all kinds of things?

Reactions: 22
How is it that Abbie has so much more intelligence when food is involved... she can tell the pantry door is locked based on the position of the lock...when she want something she knows all kinds of things?
They rewarded her for having a tantrum when she came home from school. The amount of crap they give her is disgusting,she reminds me of pac man eating everything in her path. I can’t stand it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Hey, I was wondering if you guys could explain this to me because I think I'm missing something:

Some time ago, YT took away comment sections from channels that featured underaged persons, right? SBSK got their comment section shut down, along with some family blogging channels, etc.

Since Abbie is a child and is shown in every video, why was FA comment section left open? I'm not understanding the logic on YT's part.
Who is SBSK?

Cilla's keeping it real y'all. In the first photo she says she's keeping it real and saying she used to be a size 28 and this dress is a size 18. She cried because she hasn't been a size 18 since her wedding (the second picture). Size 18 my ass cause I know her's is not.

cilla size 18.jpg
cilla wedding.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Who is SBSK?
Special Books by Special Kids. It's a guy who is a special needs teacher (I think) and he interviews children (with their families, not alone lol) and adults with disabilities, be it mental, emotional, or physical. Also mental illnesses and rare physical conditions. Abbie and Asa had an interview with him quite a while back (at least a year or 2 ago?) And that's how I found FA in the first place.

Reactions: 8
They have also stated vaccines as a probable cause of autism, so they advise against it. It was from a vlog quite a while ago tho
I dont believe that's true. They said in a vlog I watched that they dont get involved in that debate. They said Abbie has been vaccinated but that her symptoms were evident way before the vaccine series. They said they can see both sides of the debate.

(ugh I just read back what I wroteand it sounds LIKE I'M DEFENDING THEM..OMG)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
From what I’ve seen- that has been really selective and random in its occurrences. I just think FA hasn’t had enough traction yet to get the hammer.
If you look at their view count on their vids- it’s actually relatively low compared to other channels with around 500k subs (I think this is mainly because there are a few hundred thousand people that *used* to be interested, but no longer watch. Also, posting daily leaves less desired than weekly, monthly, etc).

I just don’t think Asa’s channel has the pull he claims to have in order for YT or Facebook to direct its attention.

Just my thoughts on it.

edit: now, maybe with what’s been happening this week with the influx of inappropriate and demeaning comments, they might inadvertently bring that attention, especially since many were quick to attempt to report that one series of disgusting comments.
Ah ok, thanks for explaining!

Thanks for the reference! I hadn't seen this video before.

Reactions: 3
Special books by special kids. Chris interviews people of all ages about disability, neurodiversity, and physical differences. I really like his channel
He has very interesting videos. And he seems to really care about the people he interviews.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I dont believe that's true. They said in a vlog I watched that they dont get involved in that debate. They said Abbie has been vaccinated but that her symptoms were evident way before the vaccine series. They said they can see both sides of the debate.

(ugh I just read back what I wroteand it sounds LIKE I'M DEFENDING THEM..OMG)
Lmao I didnt take it as defending! It's good to know because I was sure I heard them say they were nervous of vaccines or something. Thank you for letting me know!

Reactions: 5
YouTube gives channels the option to say if their channel/videos are geared towards children or not. If you mark it kid friendly, you lose comments and other features. If you mark it not kid friendly you get to keep all features(it’s just a matter of YouTube catching up to you if it actually is kid friendly).

People who have already lost their comments, I believe YouTube was already watching them thus deciding their content was kid friendly. There are still a lot of family channels that have not had their features taken.
I'm starting to understand the rule based on what you guys have explained and the video linked to me. Thanks guys! :)

Reactions: 4
In this vlog Abbie comes home from school upset and biting and tired (Cilla admits she got her pills too late the night before). Abbie gets a bowl of cinnamon toast crunch. A bowl of chips cause Asa says "the girl just needed a snack y'all) Way to go with a healthy after school snack there Asshat. And after dinner cookies. But Cilla hasn't had a coke in 9 days. :rolleyes:

Haha! Why does she need a coke when she can have a margarita???🍹🍹🍹Or 3?

I'm tellin' ya he is going to use this to milk his fans for sympathy. He can claim they sacrifice so much to educate about all things Autism. And he can say they are such good and kind people and have to put up with garbage people like that. "send DD cards so we can soothe our selves"

Maybe when I leaves they will give her his room. Or she can sleep with Abbie, to keep her safe!!

I thought she was trying to push Sandy away. I have never seen Abbie be mean to either dog. She does get aggravated at Sandy...but they ALL do, hence the crate. If Abbie was aggravating Mav the day she played with his ears, he would have gotten up and left. Quite sure he is used to Abbie. yes, I know she accidently stepped on him one day but I do that to my cat as well. He gets under my feet..
My thoughts.
Abbie could care less either way about the pets in that house. Which to me means that the pets (and Abbie) should never be alone together.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe the Massives lost their internet connection?
No 🐖stick live videos.
No snarky comments from Assa.
No Instagram posts.
One would think Assa would be all over that weirdo who posted.
Nope.
Just crickets.
Strange.
IMO.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No, I think he may be leaving them up because he is reporting it to police or something.
Yes. He should report this to the police. But in the end, he has only himself to blame. HE is the one who puts her out there. HE is the one who uses her for money.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Special books by special kids. Chris interviews people of all ages about disability, neurodiversity, and physical differences. I really like his channel
That cat totally creeps me out, his wife as well. I know they are popular but I get major heebie jeebies from watching him.

Maybe the Massives lost their internet connection?
No 🐖stick live videos.
No snarky comments from Assa.
No Instagram posts.
One would think Assa would be all over that weirdo who posted.
Nope.
Just crickets.
Strange.
IMO.
I believe he is. He isn't going to let that go, I wouldn't. He has someone investigating who ever that was. He has to get some major security in that house ASAP! I would be terrified.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.