Fathering autism #21 Don't send fancy gifts to throw in the trash, just dunkin cards and l

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see a new podcast with A&P crying and telling their fans this is what they have to deal with...as wonderful as they are, this is their life. This is their sacrifice they make to educate people.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm beginning to grow suspicious. Why was that ONE obscene comment deleted immediately, but now its radio silence? Is he hoping to garner more love and support from the humpers? Where is Amanda Lee and Tonia who cant keep their mouths shut about harmless stuff? Something is afoot!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I see a new podcast with A&P crying and telling their fans this is what they have to deal with...as wonderful as they are, this is their life. This is their sacrifice they make to educate people.
I was thinking the same thing. Another sob story vlog about their lives... and how many garbage people there are out there. Guess what A? Those people lurking after your daughter are the garbage people. Not us. Be a better parent.

Do you guys ever wonder how many of their rabid fans just stand out there on the path from the house to the school in order to drool over them like they’re some real celebrities? I bet there has to be a good amount of them. Ugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Exactly. Hell, at this point anyone could navigate every square inch of their home. And his security is like NEST or RING I think. Not bad, but not impenetrable. And even though shes annoying as hell, lets not forget poor Summer out there in the shack. Jesus take the wheel. o_O
I have always said if anything bad happens at least they'll have a video memory of it.
What's Assa gonna do? Come out with a baseball bat?
Chances are the perp will have a gun.
Then what?
Stupid ass mf'ers.
IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm beginning to grow suspicious. Why was that ONE obscene comment deleted immediately, but now its radio silence? Is he hoping to garner more love and support from the humpers? Where is Amanda Lee and Tonia who cant keep their mouths shut about harmless stuff? Something is afoot!
Surly not even Asshat would go that far for attention.... Would he?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
We got two rescue dogs. Our first was.a 4 year old beautiful pitbull lady, her owner died of Aids. She had ten babies after her first heat, which her udders ( or mammary glands 😶?) terrible enlarged. She's an angel, so gentle and thankful.Our second came from hungary. He was abandoned with his siblings in a carton.
We got him when he was 5 month old. A little bundle full of fear and with massive health problems.
I would give my life for them.
They sound wonderful. And I agree. I would give my life for any of my animals.

I've always loved animals and I do all I can to help them have better lives. We mostly foster cats and kittens. Sometimes dogs, but our dogs are getting old and can't cope if the foster dog is too active.

We have a 10 year old pit bull who is the sweetest dog. He was a "free to a good home" because our neighbors were moving. We took him because we were afraid something horrible would happen if we didn't. He's a big baby and is especially sweet with my Mom. He's her granddog. The other dog we've had two years. He's a small fluffy dog. He was abandoned and really scared when we got him. We fostered him and wound up keeping him because he isn't adoptable. He has medical and behavioral problems. He's happy with us and even though I prefer bigger dogs, I adore him. He's getting older, too.

• Heart
Surly not even Asshat would go that far for attention.... Would he?
Thats what I thought too.Leaving the comments up for more sympathy and reactions. I don't feel sorry for him...he asked for it now go wallo in it Asshole

Reactions: 10
There are a lot of times I think this way too. The things that they have taught her vs. what she should have been taught is quite astonishing. They’re in for a nice roller coaster of pain with that kid.

Yes, and there are a lot of us that would rather just not even go to the store. So we sit here making do with what we have till the next grocery store visit where will get stuff to last at least 2 weeks. But I mean... just look at them. They would probably die with just the thought of eating to damn live at this point.
Tonight I made cheese omelettes. They were really good. We also had sides of left over green beans and my son finished off the left over corn chowder. They must throw so much food out. There were a lot of leftovers from the other night when she cooked. Her multi week trips would feed our family for a couple of weeks at least.

Anyone see the YT comment from Poppy Top. 👏👏👏🤝👏👏
the YouTuber basically called A and P out for having an abundance of food, a nice house and gadgets galore when millions are struggling right now

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I dont think hes posting it, no way. Just wondering if hes trying to abuse it for "support".

I think she meant they will use this as future "content" for a pod cast.

I think she meant they will use this as future "content" for a pod cast.
Yeah. I totally don't think he is posting it either! I also find it hard to believe even he would keep the comments up for sympathy
🤔😳 But I could be wrong 🥴

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.