Fathering autism #21 Don't send fancy gifts to throw in the trash, just dunkin cards and l

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I worked in a similar program like JAS with low functioning people like Abbie and I think she could do simple janitorial tasks. Abbie at JAS is a great thing as long as the workers are taking the time to teach her positive things that will benefit her either with her OT skills or other areas
Why we call in’ it JAS? lol jk....don’t mean to nitpick. It’s just funny to me. (2 ppl, not just poster quoted here)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
When Asa was whinging about how he wanted more interesting things to film, I was thinking that if he was bored filming it, then maybe he could imagine it wasn't that interesting to watch?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hard to make out, but at the end of the vlog tonight, it looks like P was checking out Facebook messages.
She looking to see if anyone is disagreeing with them or giving suggestions so that she can rip their heads off. They don't ever reply to any one of their fans with ," I love you!", messages. It's always the ones that they think they can argue with.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Whenever she does a tiktok and stops her arms in front of her, the rest of her body keeps jiggling from all the fat, lol.
All her dancing looks the same.. her moves all look weird and off beat and jerky.. then she smiles like she is proud of herself.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Dont hate me for this but I dont think Abbie is cute. She has wicked awful teeth and a very strange jawline and chin. Plus she's usually squinting up her eyes or something. I think she's actuallyI knda strange looking. I see lotsa P in her.
Me and you both. I find that child to actually be quite strange looking as well. I know I'm going to really get it for this but, it's my opinion. She is actually quite an eyesore for me. I think that could be made worse by her behavior. I always find people to look worse if they act terrible as well. I know it's not her fault but, I just can't help but cringe.

I found these comments extra funny bc, there was one were he was trying to recite the definition of "privilege" to this person and saying she didn't use the word right but, if he just would've looked down the page, one line, when he googled it, he would've saw the the word "privileged" is actually defined just how she used it. What a bleeping moron.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Are the rest of you just quivering with excitement? P has "ideas" for a cookbook!
A cookbook.
From a morbidly obese woman, who's mantra is "I dont use recipes!"
So basically, throw as much cheese into a casserole dish as you can and go from there.
Let’s all suggest titles for her cookbook 🧑‍🍳
I’ll start......
Carbs plus Cheese I cook as I Please 🐷

she needs our help since Googles is difficult for her........

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
That privilege was given to you Asa. By the same people you argue with and block.
Oh and your daughter.
Thats HER house and pool remember? You're lucky she lets your obnoxious ass live there at all.
I don’t know US law, or even state laws, but this whole setting Ab up for life is a pos. Firstly, 24 hr companion for Ab @15 (taxes, benefits, ‘danger’(dealing with toxic crap, ie poopy adult diapers, etc) money, for just 1 person is upwards of $100k a year, and she needs probably another 4 on the payroll, all the utilities, cars, animal maintinance, food, clothing etc, easily be upwards of 800k for just one year.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.