Fathering autism #21 Don't send fancy gifts to throw in the trash, just dunkin cards and l

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I worked for a direct mail company we had a group of developmentally disabled people come in with a supervisor from their group home each day and stuff catalogs into plastic bags and put them in boxes. It was a way for them to be productive and earn some money as well. But they were all verbal and were not on the level Abbie is. I can say from working in a company that employed these people that people with Abbie's level of IDD would not do well. It was a full day work for them with a lunch break. Abbie would break into tantrums and need constant redirecting one on one. I don't know what if anything she will be able to do as a "job" much less be independent as Asa and Cilla keep saying.

She probably would pull out the smoother bands. I still say just cut it. It almost always looks messy. She's been known to eat her hair. Cut in a pixie would solve all of those problems. And she's cute enough to get away with a super short cut like that.
Dont hate me for this but I dont think Abbie is cute. She has wicked awful teeth and a very strange jawline and chin. Plus she's usually squinting up her eyes or something. I think she's actuallyI knda strange looking. I see lotsa P in her.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Today's vlog
Well they shoved Abbie in the pool again.
And Asa made sure to show off P's new Macbook. Oh yes, and his Fitbit (or whatever the heck it is) And they ate...
funny how P had no plate in front of her.
It’s cray how people can literally flaunt their wealth and they still have idiots giving them money.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
In today's vlog when Isaiah was tickling Abbie i was waiting for her to headbutt him lol
Nice job Isaiah & Dummer! Keep creeping up on her, keep tickling her, keep shoving her in the pool. That'll teach her to not grab random people!
And I close my eyes and picture a full-grown and heavier Abbie with an adult face...5 years from now, 10, 15, 20, 25. Uggggh. Ain't nobody gonna think that's cute.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
In tonights Vlog Abbie opened the unlocked garage door and knew how to open the front of the garage herself. As if she does it all the time. That sounds safe. Totally no reason to worry...

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Nice job Isaiah & Dummer! Keep creeping up on her, keep tickling her, keep shoving her in the pool. That'll teach her to not grab random people!
And I close my eyes and picture a full-grown and heavier Abbie with an adult face...5 years from now, 10, 15, 20, 25. Uggggh. Ain't nobody gonna think that's cute.
Than i noticed that Summer and Isaiah chucked her in the pool and it looked like she didn't want to!

Dont hate me for this but I dont think Abbie is cute. She has wicked awful teeth and a very strange jawline and chin. Plus she's usually squinting up her eyes or something. I think she's actuallyI knda strange looking. I see lotsa P in her.
I've always thought that as well and i do see P in her

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Hormones are hormones whether they are related or not. No way should Isaiah see a 15 year old girl who also has raging hormones naked. Not ever.
I've been saying forever that I think Isaiah is borderline inappropriate with Abbie. He was watching her "hump inanimate objects" and run around naked as he himself was developing. And yes, biology overrides the fact that he is her brother. To be blunt, this why male sex abuse victims feel a good deal more shame and embarrassment than a female may....even though they may not want the abuse, they may be frightened or even in pain....they still often cannot stop "biology". This of course can lead to all types of confusion: dysfunctional relationships. questions about their sexuality, guilt, shame, deviance,...on and on. Even if he feels "ok" now, these behaviors have helped shape him. They have never even considered his needs.

• Sad
Could Assa be more tone deaf complaining about how bored he is while swimming in his nice pool, from his nice house where he works from home year round? Christ. I'd love to be bored like him.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
In tonights Vlog Abbie opened the unlocked garage door and knew how to open the front of the garage herself. As if she does it all the time. That sounds safe. Totally no reason to worry...
I noticed that.. time for a garage door opener with a code

Reactions: 14
Tonight's comments...this one wont last.
somebody wrote article and interviewed rich people about having to do their own chores. It was so bad somebody didn’t know where trash bags were or how to order food for delivery. Some of them just paid their staff so much to just stay and quarantine with them. so much whining about nothing!!

I wonder if they still have their housekeeper coming? They do have the pool guy.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did anyone notice the swimming costume change from her walking around to then being shoved in the pool! I'm thinking poop explosion!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Assssa was in the pool. I didnt get to see his moobs...guess he was careful to keep them off camera. But he literally has no neck. It's not just a fat neck. It's like there is no neck. His head just morphs into his shoulder fat.

• Haha
'Maybe she can do that the next. time she decides to strip... run up and down the neighborhood.. now that would be some content..lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I alway thought it was stupid that they taught her how to open the (front) garage door! Idiots, the lot of them!

Reactions: 20
Did anyone notice the swimming costume change from her walking around to then being shoved in the pool! I'm thinking poop explosion!
Speaking of. Her diaper is always showing. It’s not about awareness and acceptance, if she’s on camera put shorts on her. Sure she wouldn’t want the world to see her underwear or diaper.

That was crazy. I guess they trust her because he moved like a slug to get her. I’m not sure if Abbie understands not going in the street.

Reactions: 16
YES! I thought the same thing. Now, anyone wanna jump in that water..
c'mon yall...everybody into the pool!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
do we know if abbie elopes and undresses in public? i feel like she doesn't understand the difference between "our property" and "everywhere else"
I don’t think she does that particularly anymore but they said she certainly used to do that when she was little. There was a vlog where they reminisced and she was around 5 and lost her in a surf shop and eventually found her hiding under a clothes tail completely naked.

I agree with you completely- I don’t find her cute at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.