Fathering autism #21 Don't send fancy gifts to throw in the trash, just dunkin cards and l

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last week, Summer either made it up the steps before Prisss to check on Ab for the counter dizziness drama or Summer truly is more concerned. Mentioning this due to the stubbed toe discussion. Watch Prisss saunter up the stairs after Summer. I took it at that moment that Prisss only got up because Summer did. Getting up is hard y’all. 🐖 Anyway, maybe P looked at the stubbed toe before he turned the camera back on. P was in the pool & there were 2-3 adults avail to look at her stubbed toe. I hope she doesn’t eat bandaids, but I can see that happening.

Her neck looks to be permanently scarred from tugging at the skin tags that are still there. It’s like her own personal fidget toy attached to her. Youch!
I am so beyond grossed out by her neck and those...hanging....things....creepy as hell.

Reactions: 5
They’ve got to get control and discipline the whole let’s get naked in the pool deal or else some poor caregiver is going to be having to drag a 70 year old naked Abbie out of the pool.
Exactly! It’s irrelevant whether it’s HER pool or not. They don’t show certain things on the vlog as they state that they don’t feel it necessary to show certain personal things (ie meltdowns) . I think being naked constantly in or out of the pool whether on the vlog or not is still a matter of respecting Abbie’s dignity and privacy. Asa and P have ‘cried’ in vlogs before when they’ve said that Isaiah has had to deal with a certain situation and got very emotional saying that a teenage sibling should not have to see or deal with even 10% of what he has too. It’s the same thing; Isaiah shouldn’t be subjected to a nearly 15 year old sibling just getting naked all the time. I hope that makes sense- it’s been a long day!

Reactions: 21
Exactly! It’s irrelevant whether it’s HER pool or not. They don’t show certain things on the vlog as they state that they don’t feel it necessary to show certain personal things (ie meltdowns) . I think being naked constantly in or out of the pool whether on the vlog or not is still a matter of respecting Abbie’s dignity and privacy. Asa and P have ‘cried’ in vlogs before when they’ve said that Isaiah has had to deal with a certain situation and got very emotional saying that a teenage sibling should not have to see or deal with even 10% of what he has too. It’s the same thing; Isaiah shouldn’t be subjected to a nearly 15 year old sibling just getting naked all the time. I hope that makes sense- it’s been a long day!
do we know if abbie elopes and undresses in public? i feel like she doesn't understand the difference between "our property" and "everywhere else"

Reactions: 11
Just imagine Isaiah has a pool party and Abbie decides it's time to get naked and jump in the pool. Are they going to discipline her then? Or just allow it because it's her pool.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I was just reading back, all the tea I miss when I sleep, lol, and saw Asa's "crafted" reply about the nakedness. And Asa, I call BS. It isnt "just in the pool", and it isnt rare. Right there in the kitchen of your new manse you had a visible jump-cut during a vlog. You returned laughing and stating that Abbie had just ran into the room naked. You went on to explain how lucky it is that the neighbors cant see inside, and that you all "just used to it now". Oh....and lets not forget thats why the bathroom doors have to have the extra locks, because she barges in and strips and tries to get in with whomever is in the tub or shower. Or....sneaking and getting in herself and then being found out because when shes done, she runs through naked and dripping.
And I apologize for this next statement in advance: Abbie "knows" not to strip in a public pool? Really? Like she knows not to elope in public, grab a stranger, or eat dirt?! And thats not an insult to her, its to HIM for being so freaking lazy that he doesnt care to teach her. P too., but it was his statement so Im addressing him.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I was just reading back, all the tea I miss when I sleep, lol, and saw Asa's "crafted" reply about the nakedness. And Asa, I call BS. It isnt "just in the pool", and it isnt rare. Right there in the kitchen of your new manse you had a visible jump-cut during a vlog. You returned laughing and stating that Abbie had just ran into the room naked. You went on to explain how lucky it is that the neighbors cant see inside, and that you all "just used to it now". Oh....and lets not forget thats why the bathroom doors have to have the extra locks, because she barges in and strips and tries to get in with whomever is in the tub or shower. Or....sneaking and getting in herself and then being found out because when shes done, she runs through naked and dripping.
And I apologize for this next statement in advance: Abbie "knows" not to strip in a public pool? Really? Like she knows not to elope in public, grab a stranger, or eat dirt?! And thats not an insult to her, its to HIM for being so freaking lazy that he doesnt care to teach her. P too., but it was his statement so Im addressing him.
I find all this stripping and nakedness particularly distressing.. since Asss himself said Abbie is known to hump inanimate objects... I guess better objects then other people... Wow.. just imagine what we (thankfully) dont see.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
New vlog is out two hours ago. Abbie couldn’t even pick up the couch cushions and put them back where she got them from even with dad pointing and directing.
P was swimming with Abbie and holding her. Abbie seemed to enjoy it but, most likely it was edited for show for the followers

how does a grown woman who spends 99.9 percent of the time in front of a computer not know how to copy n paste

she responds with a simple yes no question by signing candy. Oy

signing I love you is simple. Why hasn’t she been taught that

last comment..why couldn’t she sit for movie night. She didn’t need to go to bed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Hormones are hormones whether they are related or not. No way should Isaiah see a 15 year old girl who also has raging hormones naked. Not ever.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
You don't have to apologize. You didn't say anything bad. (In my opinion. But we all know that I don't have a filter about much of anything. Seriously though, you didn't say anything bad.) She dosen't just do it in the pool, I agree 100%. Asa used to talk about how it's "typical" for ppl with autism to just strip naked anywhere they want and that Abigail does it "all the time". He also said that some other family with a child that's autistic has ," naked Sundays", or maybe it was another weekday but, he was trying to prove his point that it is very typical and that it is SO typical that some devote entire days to allowing their kids to stay naked. I beg to differ on the ,"it's typical", bullshit bc, my kid has never done that. Not once. I don't even know any families with autistic children that have that issue, so, I'm not so sure it's an autism thing like they claim. To me, it's just more bullshit behavior that could've been stopped.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just imagine Isaiah has a pool party and Abbie decides it's time to get naked and jump in the pool. Are they going to discipline her then? Or just allow it because it's her pool.
More than likely this scenario may have already happened. Also how about when the brazee family visits, have to wonder if either the house/pool naked has happened. It's sad that they are so inconsistent and lazy

Reactions: 11
It has been a dumpster fire for a few years now. Like I said, Mark and DeAnne got greedy. Very very greedy. The product quality is 💩. Now it seems their product is whatever they can get their hands on. They are also using old product that has been cut up for new "styles." They got away from the very successful styles as they saw $$$.

Excuse me, you must have missed that I am one those people who fell for their scheme. I was told I would be making money easily, hand over fist, by my coaches, sponsors and other online. I wish I had seen it for what it was before I was overloaded with ugly prints and styles.

Some of the "rules" to being successful:
📌 Heavily encouraged to carry ten of every style in every size to be marketable. So 10, XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, and 3XL for 80 total.
📌 You don't get to pick what your prints are when you ordered.
📌 When you joined, you had to pick a "package" with only specific styles and styles. Leggings weren't included in any packages. (Leggings were the best seller.)
📌 Much of the product was not well made. Patterns didn't line up, one arm larger than the other. The product became terrible quality. And when you tried to return it for credit (because you were expected to replace it free), they denied the claim. Thus losing money from your wallet.

I can go on. But I won't. Shaming someone who did fall for the scam is not helpful or wanted. I feel enough shame as it is, and I don't need you to make it worse. It has significantly affected my mental health.
I wasn't trying to make it worse. What I said was "now that so much info is out there", I assumed you were scammed a long time ago. I have seen so many shows, articles about it but people still keep doing it, just like with LimeLife. I never intended to insult you. I have made my opinion clear of how I hate MLMs and the harm they bring to people. And that P should be shamed for scamming fans like she does.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
In his diary or whatever that tit was that he wrote online he clearly said that they had lost her at a store and by the time they had found her, she was stripped naked. So, as usual, he is a lying mofo if he tries to claim that she knows not to do that outdoors.

• Wow
More than likely this scenario may have already happened. Also how about when the brazee family visits, have to wonder if either the house/pool naked has happened. It's sad that they are so inconsistent and lazy
Ever notice how big that mom is

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Today's vlog
Well they shoved Abbie in the pool again.
And Asa made sure to show off P's new Macbook. Oh yes, and his Fitbit (or whatever the heck it is) And they ate...
funny how P had no plate in front of her.

• Haha
  • Sad
That's really scary considering how disabled Abbie is. I would never assume

Not to mention if she doesn't have a swim diaper on in case she decides to take a crap in the pool
Swim diapers do not trap urine as a regular diaper does. They are merely a vessel to capture solid waste! And if the child stays in the water with BM in their swim diaper, the water will begin to break down the BM in the swim diaper and it will just release into the pool!

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.