Fathering autism #21 Don't send fancy gifts to throw in the trash, just dunkin cards and l

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly I feel like Summer is the replacement for the NT daughter Cilla always wanted to have. She’s a “better” NT replacement for Abbie. She’s a replacement for Assa’s 1st daughter. Besides that when Isaiah is gonna leave the house it would just be Abbie, Assa and Cilla. They would go nuts! Can’t go anywhere because they don’t have a babysitter. Cilla can’t do groceries with Abbie. She needs Summer. Parenting is not her jam, but hanging out with a teenager is.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Honestly I feel like Summer is the replacement for the NT daughter Cilla always wanted to have. She’s a “better” NT replacement for Abbie. She’s a replacement for Assa’s 1st daughter. Besides that when Isaiah is gonna leave the house it would just be Abbie, Assa and Cilla. They would go nuts! Can’t go anywhere because they don’t have a babysitter. Cilla can’t do groceries with Abbie. She needs Summer. Parenting is not her jam, but hanging out with a teenager is.
100% agree. shes a replacement for the what ifs for the entire family.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This is off-topic, but what ever happened to that motorcycle repair shop that Asa has? I never see it in the vlogs anymore.
Asa shut it down to focus on YT full-time. Some members found public records that suggested that A&P were behind on bills for the shop and/or went bankrupt.

She definitely is. Priscilla has shown much more of a connection and love with Summer than she has with Abbie. P can do "all the things" with Summer that she can't do with Abbie. It's almost a blessing that Abbie most likely isn't able to fully realize that her own Mother is more bonded with Summer than with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm beginning to grow suspicious. Why was that ONE obscene comment deleted immediately, but now its radio silence? Is he hoping to garner more love and support from the humpers? Where is Amanda Lee and Tonia who cant keep their mouths shut about harmless stuff? Something is afoot!
Amanda and tonia are stuffing their faces at the Maass dinner table

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Do they not have a rule in the US of 1 cart for 1 family? I wonder if they split up in the supermarket (act like they don't know each other). And get double of everything! That might be why there is always so much food in the fridge!?
We have an executive order here for only one adult per household. The rules vary widely by state though. I don’t know what’s going on in Florida.

Reactions: 8
I had made a comment suggesting they disable comments for this video. However my suggestion disappeared. Or maybe it didn’t post. I tried to find it, but nothing. I do hope they find the comments and delete/block.
Maybe you are shadow banned!?

Reactions: 4
Good morning Tattlers.
Iys 8.42 am here. I've just checked. And the comments are still there! WTF!? 😲

• Wow
Reactions: 12
After that foul comment yesterday I would be stepping up the security as for all they know he could be a stalker. Anyone could walk through that side gate.

And as for the mountain of shopping - words fail me!

Reactions: 15
After that foul comment yesterday I would be stepping up the security as for all they know he could be a stalker. Anyone could walk through that side gate.

And as for the mountain of shopping - words fail me!
I know, right! I wouldn't like to be Summer sleeping out in that shed alone!

I really don’t want to be «that» person, but I’m going to anyway, lol!
Sandy... The fact that they don’t even attempt to train her, bothers me to no end. But then again, they don’t follow through with their own daughter, so I shouldn’t expect them to do so with a puppy.
And that’s part of the reason they should never have gotten her. Other reasons include the fact that they never know if Abbie might hurt her.
It’s so obvious they only got Sandy to have cute puppy b-roll for the vlog.
No dicipline, no training. Mavrick was lucky to get sent to jail, that way he at least got some sort of foundation, even though they let that slip real fast.

With all their money they could have gone a different route than getting a dog from a back yard breeder. But that’s probably the only way for them to get a dog, seeing as a reputable breeder/shelter would have reservations with letting them have one.
With minimal effort when it comes to training, Sandy could be a happier dog mentally. It’s such a shame that they won’t take some of the «semi forcing her in the pool»-time to actually teaching her how to be a content dog.

And I won’t even start with the «crate training». I crate train, it’s a wonderful tool, but crate training isn’t sticking your puppy in there most of the day because it’s to high strung and it annoys you. Train her correctly, or at least a tiny bit, and she well behave. Of course she acts crazy when she’s out of the crate, imagine all that pent up puppy energy. Aaaah!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Sandy... The fact that they don’t even attempt to train her, bothers me to no end. But then again, they don’t follow through with their own daughter, so I shouldn’t expect them to do so with a puppy.
And that’s part of the reason they should never have gotten her. Other reasons include the fact that they never know if Abbie might hurt her.
No dicipline, no training. Mavrick was lucky to get sent to jail, that way he at least got some sort of foundation, even though they let that slip real fast.

With all their money they could have gone a different route than getting a dog from a back yard breeder. But that’s probably the only way for them to get a dog, seeing as a reputable breeder/shelter would have reservations with letting them have one.
With minimal effort when it comes to training, Sandy could be a happier dog mentally. It’s such a shame that they won’t take some of the «semi forcing her in the pool»-time to actually teaching her how to be a content dog.

And I won’t even start with the «crate training». I crate train, it’s a wonderful tool, but crate training isn’t sticking your puppy in there most of the day because it’s to high strung and it annoys you. Train her correctly, or at least a tiny bit, and she well behave. Of course she acts crazy when she’s out of the crate, imagine all that pent up puppy energy. Aaaah!!!
I recall from the old blog posts that were posted on here a thread or two back, they had a hard time getting a dog before they got Maverick. They had picked out a puppy and drove a long distance away to go see the puppy in person. While they were there, Abbie was rough with one of the puppies, I can't recall if she either grabbed it by the neck or she bit its ear but it was something along those lines. The breeder gave them a shocked look and immediately said: "I can't sell you a puppy.". Of course, Asa was pissed off as well as disappointed. How could someone deny his ''autism princess'' a puppy (he didn't actually say that, that's my own sarcasm), and as usual tried to downplay what Abbie had done saying any kid can be rough with a dog. After some more looking they found the prison program and found Maverick. If I've gotten any of that wrong, someone please feel free to correct me. lol

If I were a breeder or just a regular person selling puppies, I wouldn't have given them a puppy either. I just wouldn't feel it was a safe environment. Especially if I witnessed Abbie choke, grab or bite the puppy. From what we've seen in the vlogs, it seems Abbie ignores the dogs for the most part, which is good. It's only recently that they've shown her interacting with Maverick, when she was stimming with his ears. There have also been other vlogs where Sandy was in a bitey mood and Abbie kept putting her arm towards Sandy's mouth so she'd bite her. Abbie still does this occasionally.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I hate to say this but here goes.
No offense intended.
Ya know how when a person with a severe form of being IDD often has a certain facial 'look' about them? Like you can tell there's an issue just by looking at the person's face? I think that's how Abbie looks.
(perhaps Dummer, too..)
No offense meant here I repeat. Just making my observation.
I'm catching up from yesterday, so sorry if this has already been said but- I agree with you. My niece has severe IDD and even as a baby, her facial features gave hint that something was up. We all knew but of course you have to wait until the child is older to make that diagnosis. She's now 22 and has the mental age of a non-verbal 3-4 year old. However, my sister + family did take the time to be consistent in her support and discipline unlike the Massive family, so most of her negative behaviors are easily remedied and she has practical tasks that she can accomplish, which I am thankful for. It angers me that the M's say nothing can be done about that stuff, because I've watched and participated in it in my own family.

Reactions: 21
Good morning Tattlers.
Iys 8.42 am here. I've just checked. And the comments are still there! WTF!? 😲
I'm tellin' ya he is going to use this to milk his fans for sympathy. He can claim they sacrifice so much to educate about all things Autism. And he can say they are such good and kind people and have to put up with garbage people like that. "send DD cards so we can soothe our selves"

I know, right! I wouldn't like to be Summer sleeping out in that shed alone!
Maybe when I leaves they will give her his room. Or she can sleep with Abbie, to keep her safe!!

I recall from the old blog posts that were posted on here a thread or two back, they had a hard time getting a dog before they got Maverick. They had picked out a puppy and drove a long distance away to go see the puppy in person. While they were there, Abbie was rough with one of the puppies, I can't recall if she either grabbed it by the neck or she bit its ear but it was something along those lines. The breeder gave them a shocked look and immediately said: "I can't sell you a puppy.". Of course, Asa was pissed off as well as disappointed. How could someone deny his ''autism princess'' a puppy (he didn't actually say that, that's my own sarcasm), and as usual tried to downplay what Abbie had done saying any kid can be rough with a dog. After some more looking they found the prison program and found Maverick. If I've gotten any of that wrong, someone please feel free to correct me. lol

If I were a breeder or just a regular person selling puppies, I wouldn't have given them a puppy either. I just wouldn't feel it was a safe environment. Especially if I witnessed Abbie choke, grab or bite the puppy. From what we've seen in the vlogs, it seems Abbie ignores the dogs for the most part, which is good. It's only recently that they've shown her interacting with Maverick, when she was stimming with his ears. There have also been other vlogs where Sandy was in a bitey mood and Abbie kept putting her arm towards Sandy's mouth so she'd bite her. Abbie still does this occasionally.
I thought she was trying to push Sandy away. I have never seen Abbie be mean to either dog. She does get aggravated at Sandy...but they ALL do, hence the crate. If Abbie was aggravating Mav the day she played with his ears, he would have gotten up and left. Quite sure he is used to Abbie. yes, I know she accidently stepped on him one day but I do that to my cat as well. He gets under my feet..

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I thought she was trying to push Sandy away. I have never seen Abbie be mean to either dog. She does get aggravated at Sandy...but they ALL do, hence the crate. If Abbie was aggravating Mav the day she played with his ears, he would have gotten up and left. Quite sure he is used to Abbie. yes, I know she accidently stepped on him one day but I do that to my cat as well. He gets under my feet..
I might be misremembering but I thought Asa said in one video that that was what Abbie does sometimes. I think other times she is trying to push Sandy away and that's usually accompanied by her making a stressed out sound/vocalization. As I say, Abbie seems to ignore the dogs for the most part which is for the best. I agree that Maverick is used to Abbie, his behavior is evidence of that.

Reactions: 7
This is why I still like Isaiah just a little bit BUT it makes me wonder. Why were Summer and Becca pushed to make a channel but not Isaiah. They also cut down on brothering autism segments. I bet Assa wouldn’t allow Isaiah to have a channel in fear of it blowing up and being more popular and him gaining more independence.
Narcissists are often that way. Of course they want to be the best out of everyone, but they are especially fearful that their children might gain independence or power, thus rendering them under less control of the child's life. I'm sure Asa wouldn't want Isaiah making any significant income from YT.

Reactions: 14
BTW.... I number them so I can post them in the right order. It bugs me when sometimes I have uploaded a bunch of comments. And they get all mixed up 😉

"I've never seen them ask for money"

Good grief....the fans are on quite a low level of intelligence.

• Haha
  • Heart

Ot seems like she spends almost all her time on her crate. Except when they want her for content. Or when they want her to swim in that pool so damn bad.
I was so hoping that Sandy would refuse to swim, I was rooting for her not to go soooooo bad. Simply because they wanted her to.

The tequila has been flowing freely and often by the looks of it in P's instagram.

View attachment 124689
Well.
She's gotta be 3 sheets to the wind in those tiktok messes she posts.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Has anyone noticed that they don’t follow FTC guidelines when posting sponsored content. They stated in the last video that it was sponsored but, didn’t follow through with putting it in their description nor posting it in text on their video. I know they have cracked down on this in other communities.
It seems as if they’re only concern is tricking their loyal followers into giving them more money.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.